Guest Host URGENT FREQUENCY For an Episode!

Ever wonder what kind of crazy power you would feel if you could commandeer the sacred chair of Commander Fury for a day on Urgent Fury's U-Freq podcast?

Urgent Fury is giving you that chance!

UF is running a contest to see who can come up with a great format for U-Freq for an entire 10-15 minute episode! EVERY facet of the podcast can be written by YOU! Your outlined script will be produced by the U-Freq gang and you will even do voice work throughout the entire episode.

HOW can you do this, you may ask?

SIMPLE!

Any member of the UF Community may submit their outline and any scripts for an approximate 10-15 min U-Freq episode. If you feel like using some formats of our usual U-Freq show, be our guest. If you want to write your own spoof, be our guest. If you want to give it a new format altogether on what YOU would love to hear on U-Freq's podcast show...BE OUR GUEST!

Submit as often as you like.

You will send your scripts in one of two ways:

By email: commanderfury@urgentfury.com

By PM: to Undertow

One lucky winner will be chosen based on their originality and creativity for their unique podcast episode.

That winner will have his/her episode come to life with the help of the U-Freq production team as well as injecting some vocal help on their own throughout the show.

DEADLINE for this contest is Saturday, March 7th @ 11pm CST.

Any submissions taken AFTER that date/time will not be considered.

This is a VERY unique opportunity for a member of the UF Community to not just give a shout-out on the podcast or to do a small interview on the podcast or.....have their threatening phone call broadcast on the podcast. ;) This is a unique opportunity for you to BE the podcast.

For one night, you can BE Commander Claymore Fury!

Good luck to all applicants!

We hope to see some great submissions!

- TOW

I got idea jumping off already, but too damn bad I don't know how to write damn script >:(

Those damn teachers always told I would need a decent education to do anything in life!!

Well that's what happens when you sleep in class and don't give a flying fuck about where to put a comma or who was the 21st President lol and I thought Heating and Cooling would get me thorough life!!

Damn what a rant :'(

KingJunK ]

I got idea jumping off already, but too damn bad I don't know how to write damn script >:(

Those damn teachers always told I would need a decent education to do anything in life!!

Well that's what happens when you sleep in class and don't give a flying fuck about where to put a comma or who was the 21st President lol and I thought Heating and Cooling would get me thorough life!!

lol. Education came back and bite u in the ass at the most unexpected of places.

KingJunK ]

KingJunk: I got idea jumping off already, but too damn bad I don't know how to write damn script!

Undertow: Why, whatever do you mean, King?

KingJunk: Those damn teachers always told I would need a decent education to do anything in life!!

Undertow: Ok, I really don't understand your sentences.

^^^^^^^^^^

= Script. :P

Lexaeus ]

what exactly is a podcast? i r teh newb

A podcast is basically an audio or video file that's presented over the Internet by syndicated download, through web feeds, to iPods (or other portable media players) and personal computers. In other words, just like a radio through the internet. The word podcast comes from the "iPod" but isn't always associated with it.

You can just check out urgentfury.com/podcast to experience it first-hand.