thank you democrats and obama supporters

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i would like to take a minute to thank all of you who voted for obama in the last election. his promises to create jobs and fix the economy were a strong platform, and i am happy to see he had so many supporters.

now before i continue, let me start with a lil background...i work and live in a small town with a huge natural gas field that employs many locals. a lot of those people i grew up with, went to school with, and have known my entire life. i enjoy my job because of this, and its good to work with so manytpeople thathave similar backgrounds and interests. we do more than just work together. we hunt and fish and barbeque and do a lot of things outside of work that you dont get in bigger cities or other environments. kinda makes this job unique.

so back to my appreciation, i want to thank all of the obama supporters, and the countless friends that i work with would like to show their gratitude also, but they are too busy looking for new jobs. ya see, it seems that the way to create new jobs is to imprort more resources, drive the cost of oil and gas down, use our reserves, and put all the hard working people here into unemployment lines. by doing this, you create more jobs in the unemployment and welfare offices. so now tat i understand how things work, i can explain it to all the guys that i watch as they leave the field for the last time here in the next couple weeks, and maybe it will help them sleep at night.

Wow they kept their jobs all the way till now, Layoffs have been going on all over the country for months, they should be happy they hadn't been affected until now. Shit man things are tough all over.!!

My work has been slow since Nov 07. lucky for you, & your co workers you're only strapped now, unlike myself who has been strapped for over a year. :-*

Guess it all depends on how you look at it, but in the theme of this thread i guess i could thank our previous leader for my hard times.

lol is all I have to say. It's going to get worse before it gets better and maybe just maybe if the previous administration wasn't so careless the drastic measures in place wouldn't have been necessary. The tea parties were also hilarious. If all the spending is such a problem why isn't the war effort a problem? Last I checked it's the reason we're in such a ENORMOUS hole.

KingJunK ]

just remember he did not get us in the situation we are in.

he has only been in office what 4 months. like i told everybody who voted for him don't expect this change he speak of to happen over night.

I just had tea with Tupac.

Agreed. I'm sorry for what is happening in your town Puddy, but the employment problems in this country started waaaay before Jan. 09.

I work for the largest RR company in the world, and they were laying people off before Obama was elected, due to the failing economy.

KingJunK ]

he has only been in office what 4 months. like i told everybody who voted for him dont expect this change he speak of to happen over night.

Thank you sir.

He's been in office for four months, every economists said it was going to get worse before it got better. The only way to get out of a rescission is to SPEND money. How else are you going to get a market to thrive, by saving money?

Chili-Palmer ]

Wow they kept their jobs all the way till now, Layoffs have been going on all over the country for months, they should be happy they hadn't been affected until now. Shit man things are tough all over.!!

My work has been slow since Nov 07. lucky for you, & your co workers you're only strapped now, unlike myself who has been strapped for over a year. :-*

Guess it all depends on how you look at it, but in the theme of this thread i guess i could thank our previous leader for my hard times.

Ah, the real reason for getting rid of the PS3! Worth it's weight in gold no doubt... ;D

sorry Chili, had to add some humor there! :-*

Yeah Puddy, things aren't much better across the border here, many people losing there jobs here as well! Obama's certainly not outsourcing to Canada... fortunately when the economy takes a dump, jails fill up and my job gets busier. :-\

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i want to apologize for opening a can of worms here. i didnt mean to make a political rant, i was cruisin the forums when i just couldnt take it anymore.

were in wyoming chili, we get everything last. things bottomed out last, and things will get better last. only thing we ever got first was that gay cowboy movie.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
RNG187 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

only thing we ever got first was that gay cowboy movie.

and you're proud of this?!

nope, but we are proud of brokeback mountain 2. it is the saga of jake gyllinhals (whatever) struggle with aids and eventual death.

Unstable-Breed ]
SplinterTheRat ]
KingJunK ]

he has only been in office what 4 months. like i told everybody who voted for him dont expect this change he speak of to happen over night.

Thank you sir.

He's been in office for four months, every economists said it was going to get worse before it got better. The only way to get out of a rescission is to SPEND money. How else are you going to get a market to thrive, by saving money?

How about by NOT RAISING TAXES. You dont take more of our money to spend to get out of a rescission. You CUT TAXES so we have more money to spend. Maybe we should thank him for not signing any bills with 9000 earmarks in them after he said he wouldn't. How far in debt can one spend to fix a country?

St. Paul, Minnesota had a huge turn out for our Tea Party. You wouldn't know that by listening to our media outlets though. They cut the numbers by a couple thousand when they reported on it. I'm just thankful we could have a peaceful protest without peace and loving liberals smashing windows and destroying my city like they did for the RNC.

The tea Party I went to had republicans and democrats- Its not about left or right. Its about BIG goverment, its about YOU spending more on taxes than food, gas, utilites, car payment or clothing for you and your family... Its about the guy that was standing next to me (small buisness owner) that had a sign saying- "You raised my taxes and I fired 20% of my staff".

Its about "bail outs". Bail outs are not doing a thing for the common man and they are anti captilist. If a company made bad buisness decisions (see GM) then you let them die. Why you ask? Because then companies like ford will thrive. Its called capitalism. Bail outs for banks and large lending- We would have to double the national debt AGAIN and still not see lending increase... BUT then again the goverment would then own just about everything.

So lets take stock here- The goverment gets aprox 32% of your wages, the goverment wants to own 32% of home loans in america, the goverment wants to run de privatize medical care...

Bottom line the goverment (republican or dem) wants to run the country- The scary thing is you may read this and say "yeah so"... When you should be outraged because the people run this country not the goverment...

UNCLE-SID25 ]

The tea Party I went to had republicans and democrats- Its not about left or right. Its about BIG goverment, its about YOU spending more on taxes than food, gas, utilites, car payment or clothing for you and your family... Its about the guy that was standing next to me (small buisness owner) that had a sign saying- "You raised my taxes and I fired 20% of my staff".

Its about "bail outs". Bail outs are not doing a thing for the common man and they are anti captilist. If a company made bad buisness decisions (see GM) then you let them die. Why you ask? Because then companies like ford will thrive. Its called capitalism. Bail outs for banks and large lending- We would have to double the national debt AGAIN and still not see lending increase... BUT then again the goverment would then own just about everything.

So lets take stock here- The goverment gets aprox 32% of your wages, the goverment wants to own 32% of home loans in america, the goverment wants to run de privatize medical care...

Bottom line the goverment (republican or dem) wants to run the country- The scary thing is you may read this and say "yeah so"... When you should be outraged because [b]the people run this country not the goverment... [/b] Agreed. Hopefully one day more people will realize that.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

... the people run this country not the goverment...

If the people did not 'run this country into the ground', we would not be needing the Gov. to come in. It is our own fault, for things to get to this point. Seems we had our chance, already...and screwed the opportunity up.

CritiKiL ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

... the people run this country not the goverment...

If the people did not 'run this country into the ground', we would not be needing the Gov. to come in. It is our own fault, for things to get to this point. Seems we had our chance, already...and screwed the opportunity up.

We don't need government to run our lives. "We the people" did not run this country into the ground. Greedy power hungry politicians did. How we the people screwed everything up....well that shit baffles me? Other than sheep like people who vote for these assholes in office so they can tell us how and what we need to do with our lives. I don't need no damn trust fund baby who has never had a real job in their life tell me I don't pay enough taxes so they can vote themselves a raise or decide to take my hard earned money and make up some more bullshit stimulus bill and bail half the country out. Citizens are not the problem, more government is. At least in my opinion. It seems people are so willing to just hand their lives over to government and wait to be told what to do. That shit seems sad. I