Madden cover to feature two athletes for the first time in history

BacklasH ]
mikejaxon ]

Great so they both are gonna have bad seasons, The Madden Curse

Or maybe they are hoping the tandem cover will break the curse?

I was thinking the same thing lol.

I hope everyone believes in the curse more after seeing the almighty Favre fall to it (like I said he would yet everyone shot down).

Neoblackhound ]
BacklasH ]
mikejaxon ]

Great so they both are gonna have bad seasons' date=' The Madden Curse

[/quote']

Or maybe they are hoping the tandem cover will break the curse?

I was thinking the same thing lol.

I hope everyone believes in the curse more after seeing the almighty Favre fall to it (like I said he would yet everyone shot down).

Favre totally had a bad year because of the madden cover. ::)

CpDude05 ]

lmao at prane.

And he had a bad year because he had no help NEO.

Naaaaaa really yet every dumb ass was sitting there Jets in playoffs teehee, You can talk all you want but he had a great year and then madden cover pops up he does bad simple as that deny it all you want every year someones on that damn cover its a bad year. They should put Raider players on it cuz I mean they are going to have a bad year regardless so it won't really change much. Maybe they can try and figure a negative × a negative will = a positive lol.

Could it have been that maybe Favre was on a new team last year and not on the one he spent the last 15 years playing for previously? Maybe his age was a contributing factor, maybe he didn't know the playbook well enough, maybe he couldn't take the heat in the New York spotlight which is insane compared to Green Bay, maybe its because Coles and Cotchery don't match up to Driver and Jennings, maybe it was his unfamiliarity with the AFC teams, maybe its just that Brett Favre had a terrible second half of the season. Any of these are far more likely than the madden curse getting to him.

Prane ]

Could it have been that maybe Favre was on a new team last year and not on the one he spent the last 15 years playing for previously? Maybe his age was a contributing factor, maybe he didn't know the playbook well enough, maybe he couldn't take the heat in the New York spotlight which is insane compared to Green Bay, maybe its because Coles and Cotchery don't match up to Driver and Jennings, maybe it was his unfamiliarity with the AFC teams, maybe its just that Brett Favre had a terrible second half of the season. Any of these are far more likely than the madden curse getting to him.

On the money. Favre went into the season knowing like 25% of the Jets playbook.. seriously. Plus, to top it all off, the Jets DID go 9-7 which isn't a bad year by any means. Yes the Jet's were 8-3 and then they began to falter, largely due to Favre's play during the second half, but it wasn't a bad season. 22TD-22INT, 3,400 passing yards, 81.0 QB rating, 66% accuracy. It's almost as good, maybe even better in some aspects, than the year Favre had in 06.

Go look at the thread that was posted bout him being traded, I listed every reason that you could think of on why he would blow this year yet everyone was on his nutts oh no he's not, from him not going to be able to learn the play book fast to him being on the cover simple fact is I called it perfectly when I said he wasn't going to do shit also he did get hurt last few games he played with a messed up elbow, yea ok you can list all the reasons why you think he sucked this year but imma stick with the madden curse cuz for the past number of years something bad has happened to the player on the cover.

9-7 isn't a good year neither it may be a winning season but it really isn't without a ring in my book every team was a losing team unless their name was Pittsburgh.