Just my 2 cents.......

Ok, first off, I would like to say congratulations to [ U ] on your win. I am not sure if any of my members have said it, but I am saying it now. We were bitter about the match because of the very bad lag and if you guys were in our place you would feel the same way from what I hear it was close to a 10 vs 6 [ JyK ] lead then BAM BOOTS and most of our guys who were alive got booted and then you guys took the lead. We both put 13 weeks in and for the final match to be played the way it was really sad, but the real people, we should be angry with is that sorry ass piece of shit slant six!

Now moving on to 101, I am sorry you feel the way you feel, and if you felt my players were lagging you had 3 maps to ask if I could get a sub, or if they can reboot or say anything, but you did not. I was upset on how we lost the war vs [ U ], but after I got that PM from you Hog you made me feel good again and to know we got under your skin that deep and the fact we KNOCKED you guys out of a Tac Map 2x in a row mean more to me than a UF championship now! You are “just about†WRONG about EVERTHING you wrote in that PM, and I really did not care for it and that's why you got no reply.

As for the people who are saying this and that about us sorry you feel that way! We do not come here with the intentions of causing trouble, and we do make our mistakes, but to me, it just seems that it depends on what clan makes what mistake. JyK makes ANY mistake shoot'em down, but you all best believe we were not the only clan to make a mistake in Chain Reaction. We really only made 2 or 3 mistakes and 1 was me making the room wrong and the other was me under the carpet incident other than that, and me, not being able to control what happened after the CR match was the only thing, we did wrong this tour.

To the clans who got JyK back THANKS because it's nice to know some clans don't look at JyK as a bunch of ass holes. I would like to also say thanks to the 3 peeps who sent me those positive PM's, and they will remain PM's lol. I would like to apologize to the UF community for the thread that my dear old 16 year old buddy xSaltySack posted, but for the rep that 101 has I feel that PM was very low and inappropriate, but it is what it is.

Don't take this as me airing out anything I am simply just

giving my 2 cents and moving on!!

And that is the statement I have been waiting for. I concur wholeheartedly with KingJunk's post. The community is coming down on the whole clan of JyK as being a disturbance, when it is and has only been a few minor blown way out of proportion instances in the last 5 months since I have been on the clan. Some people are holding grudges form a few years ago, and that Im afraid is sad. Please people, let old news die and try and give us a break. There are only 4 or 5 (if that) members of that JyK clan still around and the old has been replaced by a new more mature base. Please dont hold judgement on our clan because of this outburst that has happened. Believe me, truly believe that if a lot of you same people that have given us grief on these same forums were in this same position (re: the Finals), you would have been pretty angry too. I wont go any farther, as I have probably said enough. All i ask is, please give us the chance to redeem ourselves (JyK) as only you would ask if you were in the same position. Thanks.

meauxpack ]

why has this become a forum-wide drama ? fuckin stupid and petty.

I am not trying to fan these flames, but I can't just sit idly by any longer.

While I do not take sides in this situation or even really know the whole story about what has transpired, the idea that PM's of that kind are condoned as long as they are "private" seems really, really wrong to me.

UF forum rules state: There will be no open blasting of other players/clans on this forum.

As long as you "openly blast" someone behind closed doors via PM, it's ok?? This is what I take issue with and am appalled to see so many people openly supporting this.

Neoblackhound ]

Shit happens' date=' you win some you lose lets get over this bullshit cuz its a waste of time.

[/quote']

We are over the war and been over it, but what I will not stand for is people throwing rocks at me and my clan when we make a simple mistake, but when another clan makes the same mistake and the leader apologize most of you run to him with a tissue and forgive and forget!

We were a full 100% GB clan before we came to UF and played in POW and that transition was very rough we was not use to the whole honor and respect thing and we got it this time around, but people will never let go the past and look at how well we handled things this tour, but just like the media you will never hear about the good just only the bad!!

HippieChik ]
meauxpack ]

why has this become a forum-wide drama ? fuckin stupid and petty.

I am not trying to fan these flames, but I can't just sit idly by any longer.

While I do not take sides in this situation or even really know the whole story about what has transpired, the idea that PM's of that kind are condoned as long as they are "private" seems really, really wrong to me.

UF forum rules state: There will be no open blasting of other players/clans on this forum.

As long as you "openly blast" someone behind closed doors via PM, it's ok?? This is what I take issue with and am appalled to see so many people openly supporting this.

the proper way to hash out squabbles like this is AMONGST YOURSELVES. Mano a mano is appropriate, broadcasting emails/PMs in a forum post aimed at shaming/embarassing someone else is a pretty low move no matter the message. i don't care about the JyK/101 drama and the general forums is ABSOLUTELY NOT the place for this shit to be played out.

also i think "openly blasting someone behind closed doors" is an oxymoron. while the tone/language in the PM is not the way i would have approached it, we're (hopefully!) big boys and girls here. Grow up fellas.

STR8_HATE ]
NEO-X- ]

awesome.. another thread on the same topic.. sweet!

I know right' date=' Just wondering why they don't just take it to there clans general sections instead of here?

But anyways I bring presents for everyone,enjoy!!!!!!! ;D

[/quote']

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

applause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gif