JUST. DAMN. SCARY...

"Please allow me to introduce myself, i'm a man of wealth and taste ..." well you guys know the rest.

isnt it just funny how all these science fiction book/movies have elements that are slowly rearing their heads... farenheit 451 , equilibrium , gattica , .....SOYLENT GREEN!!!! SOYLENT GREEN ARE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You idiots will believe anything.

I'm going to make Socom 4 and collect you alls cash. It's that easy.

Um, who exactly are you referring to as an idiot? :-[

I responded to this thread not as a shock over the biblical implications of implants, but as a theory of a technological endangerment to our freedoms. I don't believe Motorola, nor the blog of impending damnation. It's the theory that we will back ourselves into a corner with our own technology that intrigues me.

If that makes me an idiot by your definition, so be it.

Tool_Minion ]

You idiots will believe anything.

I'm going to make Socom 4 and collect you alls cash. It's that easy.

Um, who exactly are you referring to as an idiot? :-[

I responded to this thread not as a shock over the biblical implications of implants, but as a theory of a technological endangerment to our freedoms. I don't believe Motorola, nor the blog of impending damnation. It's the theory that we will back ourselves into a corner with our own technology that intrigues me.

If that makes me an idiot by your definition, so be it.

I 'second' that. Everything has a 'beginning'. This chip may not be what we are warning against, but it sure as hell may be the beginning of us allowing other implants, ones which may very well be the end of our freedom. You have to look outside the box, in some regards. You cannot tell me that our freedom is not in danger, when Pres. Bush allowed illegal monitoring of any and everyone deemed necessary. We're ALL idiots, to 'that' one, because even if we knew about it...we were powerless to prevent it. HERE, their offering this technology. Wait until they start forcing implants on us!

Our country is slowly tethering towards communism, and this chip could be the beginning of that. I won't say much more about this chip, but at this point I'm saying no. ~ Now, when we are ALL 'forced' to have chips put in us, THEN I will refer you all back to this thread...if it still exists! lmao

lX-HALO-Xl ]

Critikil, just incase you missed my post above about the "chip". It's a Hoax.

http://www.motorola.com/mot/doc/1/1255_MotDoc.pdf

No, Halo, implants aren't a hoax. We can put them in our pets to track them when they are lost, and Im sure the same technology will soon be implemented to 'save' or 'protect' general citizens. It could start as a requirement for all military personnel. Think about it, you could pull up a view and see where EVERY soldier is at, where to move them to ensure a tactical advantage, and where to trace POW's. I mean, holy shit batman! This could be the way they finally get them into main stream society. Think of all the military personnel JUST HERE.

It isn't beyond our imaginations. You implant your children with them so they won't be stolen, raped, and killed. It would be a free service from some .org company, claiming to help ensure your childs safety. What responsible parent wouldn't? Right after that, the school boards require them to receive federal funding. They will be as common as getting a vaccine for chicken pox.

My point is, the SUBJECT matter does deserve close scrutinization and discussion. Hell, what better things do we have to do, right? I don't care about this particular blog, nor the rebuttal from Motorola claiming it's a farce. I care about personal freedom and being aware enough to call bullshit when I hear or see it. Inserting any electronic device short of a pace-maker into myself or family is BULLSHIT.

lX-HALO-Xl ]

Critikil, just incase you missed my post above about the "chip". It's a Hoax.

http://www.motorola.com/mot/doc/1/1255_MotDoc.pdf

Tool_Minion clearified my point. All my replies to this thread, are talking about "how we are leading up to this becoming...'real'. We will soon be told to put chips in our bodies whether we want to, or not". While I'm here, there is another reason for concern:

Why do they want the 'bio-chip' to be with regards to our 'medical' info? ~ (I think), because 'that' is the most personal piece of information that a person has to 'protect'. What better way to tap in to everyone by starting with the most protected form of privacy a person has? This is how it starts people! I can see them wanting to put a 'chip' in all ex-felons and 'convicted pedifiles', so that they can be tracked whenever a little boy or girl comes up missing. I can see alot of 'other' ideas of the need for a 'bio-chip', other than our 'medical info'. The flip-side of this coin, is that you cannot protect the privacy of everyone, should this info get out, or be sold 'by that company' and lets not talk about hackers. They'll have a field day with this new technology, when the Internet 'still' cannot be properly policed.

'

What a fun thread!! I also looove these discussions.

As with most interesting topics, it's the people on the far sides of the issues, who make it so enjoyable. I gotta go with TooL, the discussion does deserve to go on and on and on with anyone you know.

Fact is, the tech is out there and IS viable. I personally don't think enough of us, by us I mean the world population, are truly sheep yet. The power players in the world know it, and will wait. Soften us up for the kill, you might say. All of the fear mongering will continue to be pumped into our brains until WE scream at our congressmen that we NEED this tech to monitor ourselves. Like it was OUR idea to use it. I really don't think the world is that dumb yet. Pretty damn stupid as a whole, but not dumb enough to sign up for it, yet. It probably won't happen in our lifetimes. But you never really know.