HEY! LOOKING TO JOIN THIS TOURNEY COMMUNITY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]

You could tell it was fake from the start.

He said he heard about UF from GB....everyone knows that if any clan in GB knew about UF and liked it enough to promote it' date=' They would no longer be in GB. DUH. :P

For that I say, BOO!

[/quote']

You where fooled like everyone else....

oh you got me! :)

-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]

He said he heard about UF from GB....everyone knows that if any clan in GB knew about UF and liked it enough to promote it' date=' They would no longer be in GB. DUH. :P

For that I say, BOO!

[/quote']

Duh like omg I knew it.

Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]

For that I say, BOO!

[/quote']

Duh like omg I knew it.

Ps: I said, "YOU could tell it was fake from the start" But moral of my story was UF is better than GB. ;)

Prane ]

I'm not wasting my time next time some newbie comes here looking for direction. :-X

Yea next time im going to tell him to fuck off, & take his recruiting process back to RVN. lol

Or better yet next time a new clan wants in UF, instead of referring him to Hell Week, we can just link him to RVN. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]
Prane ]

I'm not wasting my time next time some newbie comes here looking for direction. :-X

Yea next time im going to tell him to fuck off, & take his recruiting process back to RVN. lol

Or better yet next time a new clan wants in UF, instead of referring him to Hell Week, we can just link him to RVN. ;)

That's actually pretty funny right there......

Oh stop getting your panties bunched up! It was a simple exercise to show our recruit Shamwow here how VEHEMENTLY UFers will defend the sanctity of Urgent Fury. You all proved a point that you already knew, and he had yet to witness.

Well at I liked the way the Rangers responded.. polite even though you can tell they were a bit perturbed about it… except for Hellraisers post which he then edited.. that got me wondering?? You almost let the cat out of the bag bro…

As for me.. where the hell is my Socom disk.. that’s it! I’m going to get back in this dayam game with one purpose in mind! Put a bullet in every fricking RVN dome I can find!!! I kicked your whole clans ass in COD once I’ll do it again this time in Socom dammit!!

LMAO! Man that undertow! He’s a crafty one eh! LOL good one amigo!

Goat ]

Well at I liked the way the Rangers responded.. polite even though you can tell they were a bit perturbed about it… except for Hellraisers post which he then edited.. that got me wondering?? You almost let the cat out of the bag bro…

As for me.. where the hell is my Socom disk.. that’s it! I’m going to get back in this dayam game with one purpose in mind! Put a bullet in every fricking RVN dome I can find!!! I kicked your whole clans ass in COD once I’ll do it again this time in Socom dammit!!

Come get some cupcake. :-*

Tool_Minion ]
Goat ]

You may as well paint a target on Shack's back right now!! ;D

HIGH_TIMESsw ]

Revenge is a dish best served:

1j5fsz.jpg

"Nevermore"

Quoth the RVN.

;)

Does this constitute like gang graffiti that's threatening my def posse?

Because if so, I don't know if we have graffiti in return.

Which may mean we're not as def.

No drive bys!

Goat ]
Tool_Minion ]
Goat ]

You may as well paint a target on Shack's back right now!! ;D

He has to get in to RavenFall First!!!