Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition includes working night vision goggles

CDBS14 ]
SHANE23 ]

With their BULLSHIT support for the PS3 on COD4 I will NOT give them any extra $$$!!!!

I want to try COD4 2 BUT IF they dick around again on the PS3 side I will find Bowling(sp?)' date=' find Luisi and shove both up eachother's ASS!!!

[/quote']

what? i think cod4 was actually a solid online, i mean the servers depended on the internet of the host, but with a good host, it was lag free.

1 Map Pack

Couldn't fix the host leaving issue, or wouldn't.

No rumble for dual shock

several glitches not fixed

IF you remember or were ever there on their website forums the players helped more then the company trying to troubleshoot connection issues.

There was more communication from the company for the 360 side even though there were more numbers on the PS3 side.

I use to say IW was the worst in terms of support or communication but /6 has taken over that spot so IW is #2.

SHANE23 ]
CDBS14 ]
SHANE23 ]

With their BULLSHIT support for the PS3 on COD4 I will NOT give them any extra $$$!!!!

I want to try COD4 2 BUT IF they dick around again on the PS3 side I will find Bowling(sp?)' date=' find Luisi and shove both up eachother's ASS!!!

[/quote']

what? i think cod4 was actually a solid online, i mean the servers depended on the internet of the host, but with a good host, it was lag free.

1 Map Pack

Couldn't fix the host leaving issue, or wouldn't.

No rumble for dual shock

several glitches not fixed

IF you remember or were ever there on their website forums the players helped more then the company trying to troubleshoot connection issues.

There was more communication from the company for the 360 side even though there were more numbers on the PS3 side. I use to say IW was the worst in terms of support or communication but /6 has taken over that spot so IW is #2.

Yea, Shane is right. IW is definitely deep in MS pockets. Its soooo obvious. But money talks. We should be thanking our lucky stars that the XBOX didn't buy up exclusivity.

X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

im thinking it will be 150-200$ i dont think there gonna sell it for more then the gaming systems cost you know what im saying :)

You win a cookie!

Infinity Ward cleared that up by announcing the Prestige Bundle will cost $150 dollars. Along with that the Hardened Edition (special edition without the goggles) will cost $80 dollars. Both will obviously be on retail shelves come game launched alongside the normal $60 dollar version of the game.

Last night, Infinity Ward revealed the Prestige edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. You get the game, art book, and night vision goggles. Many wondered what the price would be and we now have an answer.

Infinity Ward revealed that the product will retail for $149.99. Also, as a bonus, the original Call of Duty title that comes with this bundle, for PSN and XBLA, will feature full online multiplayer.

Nemesis ]

Last night, Infinity Ward revealed the Prestige edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. You get the game, art book, and night vision goggles. Many wondered what the price would be and we now have an answer.

Infinity Ward revealed that the product will retail for $149.99. Also, as a bonus, the original Call of Duty title that comes with this bundle, for PSN and XBLA, will feature full online multiplayer.

i want cod1, i still play that game. But you know without the mouse and keyboard, its just idk. lol. BUT I WANT TO PLAY BRECOURT AGAIN!!!! and PAVLOV!!! those maps are legend.

Special unique fine art collectors collectible ultra rare Art Mini book included!!

Well hell I’m all over that!!

I like how he just tosses the actual game aside in a “yeah you get this piece of crap too†manner and a “come on now who cares about the game look at all this slag you get in the PRESTIGE edition†way.

Personally I’ll buy the game.. just the game.. just the damn GAME maybe even used without a useless booklet manual in a plain white case with MW2 written with a black magic marker on the cover. When I get it home I’ll pencil in “Non-Prestigious Editionâ€.

I cant wait to read the posts that follow the release of this. Thousands of people are going to spend an additional $90 so they can get a pair of NVG's.

Does the phrase, "you get what you pay for" ring a bell. For those who do end up buying these, a word of advice, dont walk to fast, you may over walk your night vision (like over driving your head lights).

This will be fun to read about.