A Month Ending In 31 Days (Patch 1.5)

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=68&thread.id=45767

EU Franchise Producer Shijima

For those that don't know the EU forums apparently seem to get answers to their question in a timely fashion, the latest tidbit comes from Shijima, he works for SCEE.

He states the patch is around 600MB in size and will be released in a month ending in 31 days. So hopefully we will be hearing something really soon, or were waiting until August, October or December lol.

My bet is on for this month, I hope I'm right.

I not much for riddles but at least this man apparently has to power to answer questions regarding the game that Abigale at socom.com cannot. Follow his posts if you want new info.

SnowBud ]

I believe he stated the size was so large because of the implementation of new features' date=' clan ladders and tournaments. Whereas most of the other patches contained incremental fixes to existing issues.

[/quote']

shouldnt that have been in the disc?

but ohh welll, we shall wait until the month with 31 days.............

Tool_Minion ]

No, Snow the disgust is not directed towards you, or your optimism. It's to the fail rate we have thus far endured with this game dev.'s previous attempts at finally offering us a complete title.

We all love us some Snowbud. 8)

:'( thanks buddy

Oh and I have a new quote now thanks lol

I play the game daily, and it sucks that Slant Six has failed in the department of keeping us up to date,

However, i also love the game. and i think after 1.5 and 1.6 and the dlc come out, them people might stop talking crap about the game..

1.5 has alot of features in it, so I believe that after 1.5 we wont see as much cracking on the game...If not, then oh well...I still enjoy playing it, especially when its with a bucnh of guys from RVN,CBF and others here:)

BacklasH ]

All that statement does is buy them time to release it in either July or August. It is filler news that will get everyone hyped up thinking they might release it in July. Reality is we'll be lucky to see this by the 31st of August...

I'm with Backlash on this one. One question though is 1.5 supposed to contain the new weapons and snow vigilance?

Prane ]
BacklasH ]

All that statement does is buy them time to release it in either July or August. It is filler news that will get everyone hyped up thinking they might release it in July. Reality is we'll be lucky to see this by the 31st of August...

I'm with Backlash on this one. One question though is 1.5 supposed to contain the new weapons and snow vigilance?

No thats not 1.5, that is the DLC coming out....I dont know if the dlc is 1.6 or if its after 1.6

o-Marlne-o ]
Prane ]
BacklasH ]

No thats not 1.5, that is the DLC coming out....I dont know if the dlc is 1.6 or if its after 1.6

That's the problem there. No one knows anything, even the douche bags that made this game.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
SnowBud ]

Update

Shijima posted today that it will be either July or August for sure. Take it for what you will.

2010?

Yes, this is key. Did he specify a year in the post? Hahaha. All jokes aside, IF it does come out in August (I'm writing July off already) I'm predicting it will be at the end of the month.