best free virus and internet security program

• Directors

the best anti virus software is Mac OSX 10.5........

bring the rain....... ;)

We use McAfee enterprise-wide . Unfortunately, it's completely worthless (and bloated to say the least, but I digress). I keep Avast and MBAM (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) on a flash drive for those occasions when one of my brain dead users gets their machine infected (though I only use MBAM when I don't want to go through a boot-time scan in Avast).

I've never used AVG, Kapersky, or any of the other free A/V programs. IMHO, Avast Home Edition is just that effective (and completely free, all you have to do is register the software). I've never needed support for it in the years I've used it (it's on every machine I own at the house, and every machine I need to have it on in the office). It's also simple to disable any of the scanning engines that you don't regularly use (Internet Mail, Exchange, etc).

• Directors

No goat we sell the paid versions... my company is a reseller of AVG, mainly sell to businesses and Govt....

but we have the free version available as well...

No goat we sell the paid versions... my company is a reseller of AVG, mainly sell to businesses and Govt....

but we have the free version available as well...

LOL yeah I figured that bro.. I was just kidding round..

but hey I already sell those free AVG programs.. sure they are free for the program but my service call isn't. LOL.

IMO Anti-Vast (avast) is the best anti virus software available it updates automatically so dont have to worry about a new virus getting on ur computer. it is easy to use and all around it detects all that could be on ur computer such as Mal-ware Spyware and Viruses. so i would recommend avast any day

Linedrive- ]

IMO Anti-Vast (avast) is the best anti virus software available it updates automatically so don't have to worry about a new virus getting on ur computer. it is easy to use and all around it detects all that could be on ur computer such as Mal-ware Spyware and Viruses. so i would recommend avast any day

I forgot about the updates. And when it detects a virus, its like a bomb is about to go off. So there is no way you are gonna miss it.