Is Socom a Sport

Goat ]

It's not a hobby, a hobby is  a spare-time recreational pursuit. Like collecting, or cooking or gardening.

There are no rules for a hobby, no competition, and no winner and loser.

A Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors.

Now I ask you, which definition better fits Socom.

I'd say A SPORT.

I agree with this, good response, I say its a sport.

Goat ]

It's not a hobby, a hobby is a spare-time recreational pursuit. Like collecting, or cooking or gardening.

A Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors.

I'd say A SPORT.

Lol.. This is what I was trying to say.. WELL SAID!

Goat ]

It's not a hobby, a hobby is  a spare-time recreational pursuit. Like collecting, or cooking or gardening.

(In the past) I liked to street race- In one of my previously owned cars I would spend all day wrenching on my car, then the early evening washing and waxing it. All of my "play money" would go into that car. I will tell you there was more compition, winners and losers every night than you see in most sports. But I consider this a pasionate hobby.

Socom for me= a pasionate hobby

Goat ]

It's not a hobby, a hobby is a spare-time recreational pursuit. Like collecting, or cooking or gardening.

I'd say A SPORT.

I concur.

Goat ]

I'd say A SPORT.

Very well said Goat..

Completely agree

NEO-X ]
Goat ]

I'd say A SPORT.

Very well said Goat..

Completely agree

Ditto

Hmmm sorry Reap, I should have figgur'd not everyone was educated past the third grade..

Let me say it another way for the slow minded retards in the crowd.

Socom it be one of dem der sport type game thingamajobs. It be havs stuff like "I be bettr than U" and it be alll so havfs really hared think'n to do play it. I be Socom sport "cham pee on" of the hellowed scool for the giff'd

I do be pown'n you. I kilt one guy today. Now my Kilt /die ra tee o be .001. I am rule you fools.

you com play me u will see.. I am #1 at dis sporrt.

My socom naym is [OCD]-retard-

Socom is not hobbee, I hav hobbee too, my hobbee is count'n numbr of seeds on McD's sasame seed bun.