Slant Six DO they have it in them to fix socom??

yes we shall see but i cant stand alot of things wrong with it the little things add up quickly reloads not shooting while jumping action button being the same as the camera switching angle grenades not killin ppl when its right on top of them or in them sometimes claymores not always workin and as a sniper the largest problem i have is the snipers just not killin i should have at least an extra 100,000 sniper kills for the number of times i have shot people and them not dying just yester i shot a guy with heavy armor 4 times 4!!! with an M87ELR he wasnt playing and i wasnt missing i sat there and watched each blood spatter hit him sorry for the rant but this is agravvatin to say the least and yea the iw will prob be the next famas i hope it isnt cause i love it and yea its completey absolutely playable but its no where near bein seamless to say the least you have to learn to play around all the damn quirks

There's still an outside shot that this game could rebound. The potential has always been there, but they took SO long to patch the game. They would have been better off releasing 1.5 without the ladders and putting the ladders in say 1.51. I can see though if the game is more enjoyable with the patch and bug free (or close to it) that a lot of new people will pick up a copy of it on greatest hits and also a lot of the people who returned their copy may return. IF the profitibility is there, who knows. They may rehire again to make some more DLC if they can do it quickly and make money off it. Odds are against anything happening after 1.6, but I'll be more than satisfied with 1.5 and 1.6.

BacklasH ]

There's still an outside shot that this game could rebound. The potential has always been there, but they took SO long to patch the game. They would have been better off releasing 1.5 without the ladders and putting the ladders in say 1.51. I can see though if the game is more enjoyable with the patch and bug free (or close to it) that a lot of new people will pick up a copy of it on greatest hits and also a lot of the people who returned their copy may return. IF the profitibility is there, who knows. They may rehire again to make some more DLC if they can do it quickly and make money off it. Odds are against anything happening after 1.6, but I'll be more than satisfied with 1.5 and 1.6.

it depends really if alot of people go back out and pick up a copy and the numbers on the servers are they will def make big bucks puttin out alot of dl but yea if they dont they wont bother

inadub ]

Whats broke w/ the game again??

Guys this game is totally playable and has been for a long time..

Im sorry man but that is the attitude that makes it OK for them to put out games with missing features and incomplete BS. Its the same mentallity of the people who said it's only a beta 2 weeks before release.

Whats broken? We cant shoot through water, you can stand on a nade and not die, you cant reload and step on a curb, you can plant from over 20 feet away in certain areas, You can shoot and plant through solid objects, When entering into a room late on breach you spawn outside of the breach area. I can go ON and ON and all of these effect game play. Please do not ask what it wrong with a half complete and completely demolished game. I love socom and its the only game I have ever consistently played online and I will continue to play it because of my clan, but that does not mean its not broken.

Personally although i agree w/ a few of those, not one of those ruins this game for me.. infact all of those piled up doesnt ruin the game for me. My clan seems to not mind it either , in fact we love this game despite a few flaws... Sorry that you feel my acceptance in a game is permitting games to suck. I paid money ... BEFORE this game was officially flawed.. months before release i had my copy paid for.. I guess i m just not one to cry over spilled milk.. ya know?

I do hope for some fixes in this next patch.. but i could play this game for a long time if i simply had a few new maps to play.. even if they are lazy and only bringing back the same old maps..

I just want more then the same old maps over...and over...and over...and over...and over again. I am sick of Quarantine. That seems to be the only map that comes up for me in Medleys. Christ.

Plus when I shoot someone and see Blood fly off for more then 4 bullets I want to see that guy DIE. Jesus it has gotten bad lately I light the crap out of someone and they keep chuggin. I am not looking for a miracle here. I am looking for a game, that I can play, and be only pissed at myself for not getting a kill.

It has been awhile for that.

inadub ]

Personally although i agree w/ a few of those, not one of those ruins this game for me.. infact all of those piled up doesnt ruin the game for me. My clan seems to not mind it either , in fact we love this game despite a few flaws... Sorry that you feel my acceptance in a game is permitting games to suck. I paid money ... BEFORE this game was officially flawed.. months before release i had my copy paid for.. I guess i m just not one to cry over spilled milk.. ya know?

I do hope for some fixes in this next patch.. but i could play this game for a long time if i simply had a few new maps to play.. even if they are lazy and only bringing back the same old maps..

So you dont get md when you have 9 people alive and an elimination draws in a tie because you cant shoot through water even though you know where the last guy is? You dont get mad when someone captures a control point your scoped in on and they get it 20 feet away? How about when you throw a grenade and then get in a gun battle but your guy wont stop trying to throw another nade that is not in his hand and the retardo wheel wont let you get your gun quick enough. I mean I still play the game but it DOES ruin the game, I and im sure you as well, would bitch less if those things were fixed. I never said it made it unplayable but we all bitch when those things happen and they are issues that should not be there if this game was made correctly.

Solja, I don't see a problem with the water. You can't shoot into water irl, so why would it be a big deal? I personally have no clue what you are talking about with the grenades, that hasn't happened to me. The Control point issues are addressed in the patch.

You've never thrown a nade and had your guy just keep performing the action over and over. You cant use quick select to stop him, you have to use the weapon wheel and select your gun and then it puts your quickselect back on your pistol. Its ridiculously annoying. Usually happens to me once a day or so. And idc what the mythbusters say. If you know where someone is in the water you should be able to kill them. Not being able to shoot through water should not be an issue in socom.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

You've never thrown a nade and had your guy just keep performing the action over and over. You cant use quick select to stop him, you have to use the weapon wheel and select your gun and then it puts your quickselect back on your pistol. Its ridiculously annoying. Usually happens to me once a day or so. And idc what the mythbusters say. If you know where someone is in the water you should be able to kill them. Not being able to shoot through water should not be an issue in socom.

LOL. No. I've never had that happen. It probably would piss me off if it did, though. Who knows. I know guys that never get the disappearing sound, but it happens to me 2+ times a night.