MY Apology

I just wanted to give the UF community an Apology for my flexing of the muscles. I guess it did NOT stick to my head when you all said everything was going to be ok and that I was looking forward flexing my muscles that night because we was really gone show the Socom community how much of a bad ass tournament we are and we was going to win the tourney wars or at least 2 out of 3. Now the funny thing to all this come Thursday night I was going have 32+ clans signing on at about 9:00 to 9:30CST and I can only invite 9 of them and most of them may not want to wait a month to play the next tourney LoL.

When 1 of my members messaged another over AIM and told him "You know Tow flexed his muscles again" he just drop his head low because he knew it was not going to end good. Don't let me paint the picture for UF we are all not hot heads like that, but I am a good guy don't get me wrong its just that my muscle flexing makes me and the tourney look like a bunch of dick heads but if you only knew me on-line and not from these forums you might say I am a cool guy. I am not saying what I did was right but unlike you guys I know where I'm coming from and I try to open your eyes to let you know its NOT your fault, it was mine.

I know most of you are also like "how in the hell did Tow make it in UF POW? I will tell you how besides of the Major forum issues, I put up great muscles when they are feeling big. NOT 1 clan can say hmm its something fishy about that tourney or this guy is in a glitch or Ohh my he just Quick Sniped me. Nobody can say we have done any of them things and if they did say it I do not know about it because I'm too busy flexing.

We are NOT some GB tourney thats out of control matter of fact we are NOT a gb tourney at ALL, we are a tourney that played on the GB ladder but NOT a gb TOURNEY and yes there is a difference. We played on the GB ladder like the most of you did before UF and I know most of you did and just like you we got tired of the bad ass kids there and wanted a place to chill with mature adults. Most of my muscles come from GB and some of them I introduced them to GB because they never heard of it but then UF have my players like me who flex their muscles too much! The other players who post on the forums are from GB and you really don't see them much but they post now and then and if they see something wrong they come to me before they make an post so I can flex some more muscle.

I know most of you are like why in the HELL is he typing all this bull, I just want you guys to know just because we have our problems on the forums we are a good clean tourney who does not cheat or glitch to win. We came to UF looking to get good flexes and was not worried about giving away the TV but to some of my players its seems that giving away the TV is more important than having a good clean flexing and if thats the case we do not want to be apart of a community who puts all there so called honor and integrity to the side for a Television or a prime time to flex more muscle. I can not tell you guys what to do but you can not turn honor and integrity on and off like a light switch, even though I have trained my muscle to turn light switches on and off. You either have respect and mucles or you don't and I know muscle is earned and not given and I lost some of the tourney's respect here because of what was posted by 1 or 2 of my muscles or you can say you lost all respect for me coming to the clan Rep blasted but hey at least I showed up. I did not want too but I did and its not like I was talking shit and just being an ass, I was confused a bit but I knew my 1st muscle flex and I had to chose from what was left on the board on my second muscle flex but thats done and over with I am here to set my peace and I have done so all while trying not to flex too much muscle.

My Apology to the entire UF community!

Undertow

UF creator

;)

hmmmm.....dictionary.com covers this as well.....

sar·casm   Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.  

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

now the 2 posts are more similar...I think #1 works here. I hope this helps....

-Omni

Guest jwa798921

Wow. I dont know if its just me but this apology seems almost identical to the one that KingJunk posted earlier this morning. It seems like they both r almost exactly the same except for a few different words. Thats akward...

Perhaps it is because Undertow feels the need to belittle KingJunk on the general forum, where if I recall, bashing of others isn't allowed.

Go figure.   ;D

It's called a joke.

It's called fun and humor.

I don't know who you are, so I'll just say "so shut up" at this point.

If you belong to a clan here in UF, I'm sorry, but your name doesn't make that evident.

Undertow ]

Perhaps it is because Undertow feels the need to belittle KingJunk on the general forum, where if I recall, bashing of others isn't allowed.

Go figure.   ;D

It's called a joke.

It's called fun and humor.

I don't know who you are, so I'll just say "so shut up" at this point.

If you belong to a clan here in UF, I'm sorry, but your name doesn't make that evident.

Do you need to know who I am to take my point into consideration? I'm saying that I guarantee, GUARANTEE that if someone else did a similiar post about you, you would take offense to it, and so would your clan. I'd even say that the majority of clans here would do the same thing with their own leader. NO, I really don't believe that you say you would find it in good humor if someone did it to you in the same manner.

By the way, I added the little JyK to my name now, just because apparently you need your tag obvious to make posts that are deemed relevant and not told to shut up.

...sWiFt... ]

I'm saying that I guarantee, GUARANTEE that if someone else did a similiar post about you, you would take offense to it, and so would your clan. I'd even say that the majority of clans here would do the same thing with their own leader.

I would NOT expect my clan to defend ANYTHING I did while acting like a moron while drunk.

And by the time I was SOBER, I would tell any one of my guys who defended me to get their head on straight.

But that's neither here nor there, as I don't disrespect the tourney or my clan in that regard.