I can't believe it...I could be rich!!

I just got this today. Says I have a relative in Malaysia and he died in the Tsunami and I could get $18 million.

SOLICITOR'S OFFICE

LOT. 165, JALAN PUTRA,

TAMAN TUN RAZAK

MALAYSIA

Email: jimleon.firm@9.cn

I am Jim Leon, an attorney at law. I discovered your email and information through internet search, I know this sounds like a scam because of lot of activities going on the internet. But I assure you that this is real.

A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who died as the result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Eighteen million dollars (US$18million dollars) is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via my private EMAIL :(jimleon.firm@9.cn) and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,

Jim Leon

Attorney at Law

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
CpDude05 ]

I'm going to give it to you' date=' sense you have the same last name! HAHAHA...How many johnsons are out there? lol

[/quote']

My last name is Danish in origin and I know for a fact I don't have any relatives anywhere near there. That's what makes it funny to me.

I was going to say I'm a little confused here Joe. I believe you once posted a picture of yourself on here at a NASCAR event and you were white. Are you really hiding the fact that you're Asian? Its cool Joe I get the whole NASCAR American thing. You want to fit in but just be yourself Joe and accept that 18 mil as the real Joe Friday. Not the NASCAR loving white man, but the proud Indonesian!!

NEO-X- ]

Doesnt it amaze you that people in this day and age still fall for this shit though?

it blows my mind

Makes me weep. :'( Knowing there are people that would fall for that.

This could turn south real quick as to reasons and such, so we won't talk about that. But Know this, as long as there are people that fall for that stuff, I will have subjects to rule!! 8)