2007 MLB Postseason Predictions

Ya, but what are the odds that 2 of the best pitchers in the AL Sabathia and Carmona are going to have 3 straight bad outings. Don't think so. The tribe wants to clinch at home so bad they can taste it. Time to put up or shut up and take care of bidness!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, but what are the odds that 2 of the best pitchers in the AL Sabathia and Carmona are going to have 3 straight bad outings. Don't think so. The tribe wants to clinch at home so bad they can taste it. Time to put up or shut up and take care of bidness!!

WORD!!!

and ya I'd be glad to pick you guys up a couple of t-shirts, what sizes do you gentleman wear?

D

Deutscher75 ]

WORD!!!

and ya I'd be glad to pick you guys up a couple of t-shirts, what sizes do you gentleman wear?

D

X-Large bro..I am definately good or it too. I am serious about the shirt thing!! You da man!

Deutscher75 ]

WORD!!!

D

X-Large bro..I am definately good or it too. I am serious about the shirt thing!! You da man!

sounds good I'll contact you when I get the shirt and let you know

D

Deutscher75 ]

WORD!!!

D

I wear a Large Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3-2 Cleveland leads going back to Boston. Those Sox fans are going to be ecstatic, can the Indians handle the pressure of playing in that atmosphere? Only time will tell. One thing is for sure, the Sox need Schilling and Dice-K to pitch good in Games 6 and 7**(If it goes that far).

.FEAR_WADE ]

yeah yeah make all the arrengements on the t-shirts' date=' definatly send money too, I'm sure yankees fans did the same thing in 2004 ;D

[/quote']

Thank you for the T-short orders, I bet Lofton had his picked out too ;)

Oh and now worries about Dice-K, he will be on the shortest leash in the history of leashes

I see this series turning out exactly how the Cubs vs Marlins series in 2003 turned out. Cubs got off to a 3-1 lead and once the Marlins took the next 2 games they took all the life out of the Cubs in Game 7. I think that is how tonight's game is going to go down, especially with this game being in Boston. The Sox are on a huge high and Dice-K will come through, despite his short leash and previous struggles. Cleveland came out and surprised alot of people jumping to a 3-1 lead, but the series isn't over 'til you win 4 games gentlemen. I give the Indians props for making it to Game 7 of the ALCS, but this is where their season ends.