Breakout Cancelled

Sniper and I have reluctantly decided to take down the Breakout sections of this tourney.

We don't believe any deadline we put up, no matter how long, would have yielded the teams necessary for this tourney.

A full disclosure will be hitting the UF forums within the week regarding Breakout and the future of Urgent Fury.

Thank you.

UF community has my and 30's apologies. Initially we had 5 teams (which took allot of work to put together- Thanks to [+30] Puddytat's hard work). After the reset it was challenging to get my group on the same page with out doing it for them (which was an impossibility this time around)... I look forward to other opportunity's that will allow us to support the community and have fun.

It was a great idea. I think of ideas such as this and lori's watch, the support of our troops, the deep scenarios, make socom far more than a game... Its an adventure! 8)

US25

Undertow ]

Sniper and I have reluctantly decided to take down the Breakout sections of this tourney.

We don't believe any deadline we put up, no matter how long, would have yielded the teams necessary for this tourney.

A full disclosure will be hitting the UF forums within the week regarding Breakout and the future of Urgent Fury.

Thank you.

FUTURE OF URGENT FURY???????????

Chili-Palmer ]
Undertow ]
DETROITFAN ]

i think he meant with "the future of UF" is what is going to happen next. like the next UF tours and what not.

Not exactly.

Let's just say Sniper and I are tired.

So is Socom ..lol

Then we're still left wondering just WHAT the hell you're still doing here, Chili.

Cuz the comments are getting to be your tune on a broken record.

I cant help it if I can see the future.. ;D

Do i need to be a Socom Cheerleader to grace these forums..?

Trust me Tow if Confrontation is anywhere near a good game, this community will be revived.. BIG TIME.!

but as a lot of people feel the same way as i do, & as you do towards UF. shyt happens & life goes on.

You gotta roll with the punches..

Feel free to let me know if i am not welcome here anymore.. & I will move on.

(if you need to PM me for some reason thats fine too.. i didn't realize this was such a touchy subject.)

Guest XtremeDuty

Have you guys ever seen something run by a committee work effectively? Tow and Sniper have done and are doing a spectacular job with UF and all the sub tourneys available for team play. They are just tired. They spent countless hours on a project like Breakout and now it is down the drain. It is a great idea, but some guys like myself are not available on weekends to play. Maybe after the first of the year when hunting season and the family gatherings are over, Breakout could be re-initiated. I thought the idea was very cool. I just wish I had the time to participate.

But don't worry, UF isn't going anywhere. And if there is a different game with the same ability for team play that Socom employs, well, don't think Tow and Sniper wouldn't consider it. As for Socom Confrontation, I can't wait to see if it is worth the hype.

I dont know about u guys but i was pretty excited about breakout and signed up along with Hush Rouges and savage.... I think it might be better in the winter... spring break?... when kids are out from college or the summer i guess?.... anywayz thank you undertow and sniper for taking the time and effort to do it.. wish i could have helped get more people but i kind of sounded like a broken record tryin to motivate people...

UNCLE-SID25 ]

It was a great idea. I think of ideas such as this and lori's watch, the support of our troops, the deep scenarios, make socom far more than a game... Its an adventure! 8)

US25

Lori's watch was an AWSOME tourny and I would do it over and over. I think, "and this is just my 2cents" if this Breakout thing I heard about was made up like that rather than trying to get teams going, there might of been a better.... outcome? I dunno. Anyway, tow and sniper deserve much love for trying to get things going.

Salude.