IRISH BULL ]

Btw i have a sony Bravia 1080p 120 hz, but i just think i figured it out. In the XMB turn the full white option off in display. then go into the game and change the brightness made a worlds difference for me.

Has anyone tried this yet, to confirm? Not doubting you Kernel, just asking because of all the different setups.

works for guys in our clan.....even though i should be keeping this s secret so we can own on night maps but i feel like i owe you guys for the Teaser post lmao ;)

Covert-OPs_ ]

Would anyone here say that the game now plays like Socom 2?

Not until they get rid of the sprint button and turn off bomb re spawn and put in 11 rounds with no side switching. They ruined night maps IMO frost fire used to look pretty good at night now it's all gray and ugly.

One complaint I have is the accuracy on the Merc sniper rifle, M82. Last night for me it was way off...I had the crosshairs center mass on my target and didn't hit him...didn't even see where the rounds were hitting. I am not sure if anyone else is having the same problem.

Also I did notice a round count issue. I came into a room and at the end of the round my side was down 1-0. The room was set up for 4 rounds. The next round we played we lost as well and the game was over showing us losing 3-0.

I like a lot of the patch but here are some of the negatives I found so far.

Sniping:

You have to come to a complete stop to have your shot go anywhere close to the target and it get's you killed none stop. I am not a stand still and snipe, sniper I like to move left and right while sniping it helps steady my aim and now I can't do that.

You really have to watch where you are because if you are scoped in, say your view is over the left shoulder and you don't see the rock blocking your shot, even if it looks like there's nothing in the way the bullet will still hit the damn rock even though it clearly shows nothing in the way or that stupid yellow diamond.

They also seem to have lowered the fire rate of the L9 and it will occasionally jammed on me and wouldn't fire.

Night maps:

You can somehow see the person in the water clearer then you can see in the damn regular map.

The night vision makes it even harder to see at night wtf...

Grenades:

They are back to their old ways of not following the arch's. I tossed a nade had the arch at least a foot over the wall and it's like it didn't have enough oomph in it and hit the damn wall.

Accuracy:

When scoped in I had the cross hairs looking left on a hill up close(I was trying to kill someone on fallen breach from under the breach gap) and fired and the bullet hole went to the right a good foot away from where I fired the shot.

Also when I was scoped in on Kasbah I noticed a bullet from the 552 I fired hit the wall several feet away from the cross hairs and I didn't move them one bit yet the bullet ran down like it was a shot gun shot hitting a wall from far way.

Walls:

Sometimes when you are scoped close to a wall the gun will not go up and you will shoot the floor.

Soft spotting:

Not so much shooting through pixels, but not being able to see the person from behind a rock on the left side of the waterfall spawn but they see you perfectly.

Slower movement:

Even in light/light your movement is slower.

I switched our entire Divine Knights division to the 417 the first day it owns so hard.

I have had NO problem sniping with the sr-25 yet when it comes to the .50 its already a love hate relationship sometimes i can pull off 4 running snipes back to back. yet in the same round i cant hit the guy standing still when im laying down the shot goes way off and ive been discovered. the problem with rocks and windows is huge discovered if you back up a good bit like any good sniper should do there is no problem yet when you get stuck in a window that you have no choice on. IT SUCKS like wrath said.

Wrath ]

I like a lot of the patch but here are some of the negatives I found so far.

Sniping:

You have to come to a complete stop to have your shot go anywhere close to the target and it get's you killed none stop. I am not a stand still and snipe' date=' sniper I like to move left and right while sniping it helps steady my aim and now I can't do that.

You really have to watch where you are because if you are scoped in, say your view is over the left shoulder and you don't see the rock blocking your shot, even if it looks like there's nothing in the way the bullet will still hit the damn rock even though it clearly shows nothing in the way or that stupid yellow diamond.

They also seem to have lowered the fire rate of the L9 and it will occasionally jammed on me and wouldn't fire.

Night maps:

You can somehow see the person in the water clearer then you can see in the damn regular map.

The night vision makes it even harder to see at night wtf...

Grenades:

They are back to their old ways of not following the arch's. I tossed a nade had the arch at least a foot over the wall and it's like it didn't have enough oomph in it and hit the damn wall.

Accuracy:

When scoped in I had the cross hairs looking left on a hill up close(I was trying to kill someone on fallen breach from under the breach gap) and fired and the bullet hole went to the right a good foot away from where I fired the shot.

Also when I was scoped in on Kasbah I noticed a bullet from the 552 I fired hit the wall several feet away from the cross hairs and I didn't move them one bit yet the bullet ran down like it was a shot gun shot hitting a wall from far way.

Walls:

Sometimes when you are scoped close to a wall the gun will not go up and you will shoot the floor.

Soft spotting:

Not so much shooting through pixels, but not being able to see the person from behind a rock on the left side of the waterfall spawn but they see you perfectly.

Slower movement:

Even in light/light your movement is slower.

I switched our entire Divine Knights division to the 417 the first day it owns so hard.

[/quote']

Agreed!

I was on xroads in the fish market, sniping down the mercs main road. My cross hairs were about a foot away from the tree to the left and a foot away from the car on the right. My first shot tree, second tree again and my third hit the wall right next to me WTF.

man i hate the new faction weapons, well i mean i haven't used the shotty but thats cause i just don't roll that way. i guess i love the 417 though, because i get so many easy kills off people who use that gun, FAMAS with suppresor 2 vs that thing, EASY DAY,

actually i am switching between the AK-74 and the FAMOUS FAMAS now, I CAN"T FUCKING WAIT FOR THE VAL, hell i'd buy the fucking DLC just for that one gun.

i do hate the slower movement and look sensitivity, but w/e. and i hate how adding a front grip to your gun is like adding 12 cinder blocks to your guys pack