PRESTIGE HACK USE UF Ruling

UF directive: all clans are to cease the allowance of any clan member that has used this method to rank up or prestige in level. These members are to be removed from their roster however they are free to start a new COD profile free of prestige hacks or other rank up methods to compete with.

An official UF ruling will be issued. Administrative action for those that have used this hack has not be decided on and is under deliberation. Consideration will be given as to the intent its use. However, from this moment all UF members who have utilized a hack or other glitch in order to increase in level or rank a profile are hereby disqualified from competition at UF under the disqualifying profile. Clan Rosters containing members who's profiles have circumvented game parameters to increase in prestige level are to be removed from their respective rosters immediately.

I know its not really any of my business anymore, but you gotta be kidding me..!?

Having a higher ranked gun or icon is now considered cheating.!! (and grounds for disqualification from a tourney)

Maybe im not understanding this, but from what i gather.. i dont get it. :-\

Just because a person has put more time into the game (no job, no school VS. has a job & possibly school) they should be allowed to have more options in weapons. (what about a person who accidently prestiged, who now has no weapon selection) doesn't sound like a fair tournament if you ask me.. sounds like jobless & kids have the advantage, not based on skill.

Can we get a little more detail as to how/why this is so neccesary.?

I do it all the time, because i want a certain scope or a silencer or whatever.

Does that mean i am a cheater/glitcher and would be disqualified from play here at UF.?

*edit*

I'm starting to think this "hack" is something else. IF it is, then my rant is null & void. ;D

DevilHawk34 ]

Ask your self this, did you earn it? I'm not saying yay or nae about the ruling but the point is, that the prestige wasn't earned. Therefore making it a cheat!

Well i NEVER prestige (never have & never will), but yes i did shoot the guy in the head a number of times to unlock my scope, silencer, etc.

You be the judge. :police:

*edit*

I stand corrected, this "hack" is NOT what i thought it was. ;)

(yes that means i was wrong)

What on earth are you talking about chili?

This is about a HACK developed by HSx9 and circulating around several game hack sites it is used to circumvent the normal game parameters of leveling up and cheat your way into a higher prestige level normally they go right for prestige 10 it has nothing to do with prestige or leveling weapons.. or any other form of normal rank in the game. It is quite easy to notice if someone has used this since a rather low number of game hours played with a Prestige level 10 rank is a dead give away. Also a few members that used the hack to do it admitted to its use. It involves a down loadable game file and its use through multiplayer profile loading to use it.. Its a cheat, a hack, its dishonorable and its use is banned from UF.

Here is an excerpt from some of the instructions... you be the judge.

p.s. every time I try to shoot chili in his head I keep hitting his ass... :P;)

HSx9's video that is posted below gives a great demonstration of what you must do during this part. after reading the instructions, i highly recommend watching. thanks a lot for the hack, HSx9.

you are going to want to go multiplayer, click play online, then back out and go into split screen.

load up the hack file save titled ERROR FILE on controller 1 so that you get the error, and then go back into splitscreen again. continue into the game lobby on controller 1, and prestige. after getting the error, go back into splitscreen again.

now you are going to change profile on controller 1 and load up the PRESTIGE FI hack save file. you will not get an error.

Now, go to controller 2 and load up the ERROR FILE save, and after getting the error, go to play online and you will see yourself as 9th prestige level 70 (or whatever you edited your file to).

Now go into prestige mode in the barracks in the main play online lobby, and prestige. you will now be 10th prestige level 1. now simply go join a game and VIOLA! you're account is now permanently 10th prestige (or whatever other) and you simply have to rank it up to level 70 one last time. your leaderboard stats will also be identical to what they were before

Yes its been explained to me.. I WAS WRONG. :-X

I never heard of this, & i guess you cant do it on Xbox, so i thought it was something else. I should've looked into it further, but you know me, i like to jump in the fire before i put on my fire suit.

My bad.

But it does seem to have even less of an advantage then what i thought it was.!? lol

(no weapons, no attachments, nothing except the icon & extra classes)

Oh ok im just like Chili Palmer i just jump into things quick. lol sorry im not even on the ps3. I compete for the 360 so this doesnt even follow me but anyways yeah i dont see the point into prestiging anyways. im just going to stay at my 70 until i know im not going to be perticipating in tournaments in off season but im always in a tournament so i dont really get a off season. lol i wanna keep all my guns and attachments.

Ok then, I am 10th Prestige because somebody hacked my account. I was a level 65 before this. It put me at lvl 1 in the tenth prestige. I liked the logo so I just kept it and started leveling up. I believe I am up to a 30 now. So, your gotta restart AGAIN in order to perform in UF? You must realize that not EVERYBODY cheated to get that, but now that somebody hacked my account, I have to start over for a second time? I never planned on prestiging at all and now its like I prestiged twice all because someone hacked my account. Is that right? I personaly dont think its right. Everyone here who knows me knows my take on cheating and that Id never do that, so dont even pull the "well, you shouldnt have cheated" because I did not and it upsets me that this will have to happen. You let me know what is thought about that.

Dub

D_dubYa ]

Ok then, I am 10th Prestige because somebody hacked my account. I was a level 65 before this. It put me at lvl 1 in the tenth prestige. I liked the logo so I just kept it and started leveling up. I believe I am up to a 30 now. So, your gotta restart AGAIN in order to perform in UF? You must realize that not EVERYBODY cheated to get that, but now that somebody hacked my account, I have to start over for a second time? I never planned on prestiging at all and now its like I prestiged twice all because someone hacked my account. Is that right? I personaly dont think its right. Everyone here who knows me knows my take on cheating and that Id never do that, so dont even pull the "well, you shouldnt have cheated" because I did not and it upsets me that this will have to happen. You let me know what is thought about that.

Dub

I don't recall anyone telling you that you were in trouble Dubya. I'm sure you're telling the truth and I don't think anyone is questioning you. Your type of situation is one that will have to be looked into.

• Directors

Sony has verified with us that the Prestige 10 hack is not done via account hacking. This has to be done willfuly by the user. If your account has really been used you need to put a ticket in with Playstation and provide proof that the account has been violated.

Based on this information Dub you will understand that yes you are in violation of the ruling until otherwise proven by Sony.

Shane ]

Sony has verified with us that the Prestige 10 hack is not done via account hacking. This has to be done willfuly by the user. If your account has really been used you need to put a ticket in with Playstation and provide proof that the account has been violated.

Based on this information Dub you will understand that yes you are in violation of the ruling until otherwise proven by Sony.

That is exactly what I was saying in the original post. When I got my response from Infinity Ward, they told me that someone must have logged onto my account name and that they had recieved a few reports of this happening, most likely to try the "hack" out on someone else's name in order to ensure that it would not hurt their online stats. So, therefore, the Prestige 10 hack IS done via account hacking.

• Directors

That is not proof of hacking of your account... It would have to come from Sony. As I noted, based on your information provided, you are no ineligible to play in Urgent Fury COD tournaments with that profile

Dub_Ya. Please remember that we can't make special allowances for one person on this matter. Then everyone will want a reprieve and there isn't any way to verify. You know from the amount of time you've spent here what happens when 1 shooter is treated differently than the rest of the group.

I completely understand that Naku, but the fact of the matter is, I never requested any "special treatment". I just think it is BS that because somebody decided to use my account as a "crash dummy", I must start over for a second time. But from what the guy in charge is saying, since I dont have proof that somebody hacked my account, I am a cheater. That's the kind of warm welcome back I truely enjoy. And as a matter of fact, I am waiting on a response from Sony about this matter but it doesn't matter, even if they confirm that someone hacked my account to do this, my name(that I started out using and wanted to stay with til I hang up my controller) will not longer be allowed to be used in these tournaments. I just find that a bit rediculous. But, since the new leadership don't know about what I stand for and who I am, it looks as if I am getting accused of cheating, hence, Im a little heated.

dub they arent singling you out bro at all. Just trying to make the tournaments here as legit for everyone as much as possible. I remember back in Hollow Ground when you were over int he desert your shit got messed with. Looking at both sides I agree it sucks on your part yet on UF's, even though most here know you and take your word, anyone that has intentionally hacked their prestige could easily just state someone hacked their accnt.

Just make a new Dubya name and only use it for warring in UF. Sucks all together and no matter I want to battle against your skinny self for some shots, so when you get back to Jax you can pay to get me hammered. lol

Dub take my word for it everybody in the staff here at UF knows you are a stand up guy. I know it sucks but from what I’ve found out Sony may well be banning all accounts that used the hack anyway, better to deal with it now.. On the name profile lost, you gotta think if someone did this to you than do you really want to be playing under an account that someone else can access and do something like this again. Or something worst. Besides I know you’re a good gunner it really won’t take that long to get back to a good rank from what I’ve seen one or two days max playing time is all it takes to get to a decent rank.

it has also been affirmed from a reliable source that Sony's recent send out via email to all PSN account users containing changes to the PSN agreement and affirmation of their policy be done by all account users. Although this is speculation this may be a pre-warning that Sony may be banning or discontinuing account holders for the very reason stated above. Again it may be in the best interest to simply get rid of any account that used a hack or is being used and accessed by someone other than yourself whether with your consent or without.

• Directors

Dub by no means take our ruling as calling you a cheater... it is simply easier to not allow any profile that has been affected by this hack to be used. It is an unearned advantage over everyone else.

Any user that has done this intentially or victimized will meet the same fate. We are working with IW to have a clear formula to know who is legit or not. And we are also awaiting Sony's decision on how they are going to handle accounts.

Sony will how ever beable to identify if your account has been hacked from your account logs. Be patient and they will let you know.