Your Morning...

So as my schedule has recently changed i have developed sort of a routine and thought itd be interesting to hear everyone elses routine..im sure we'll get some laughter out of this because some of you people are werid... anyway here goes mine

Wake up at apx 5:30 (depends on how many times i hit snooze) uniform is all pressed from the night before...i clean up, shave and hop in my new CTS...stop at 7-11 grab a monster, drive-thru Dunkin and grab a lg coffe and hit light up my first cigarette for the day....I hit the phone button on my steering wheel and say "virtual advisor" and i get the traffic weather and stock report throw on the music and rock out in the dark morning as i drive 20-30 miles to NAVSTA Norfolk.

mines pretty mundane and i think im changing that dunkin part cuz today i found a starbucks on the way... sow hat yall got?

Dunkin PWNs Starbucks...FYI.

Mine is rather mundane too.

I wake up at around 6, climb out of bed and go to the coffee pot. Sure, it could be set the night before, but how routine is THAT?! I make myself exactly 8 cups (what fits in my Thermos) of Dunkin Donuts Dark blend coffee and head the shower. I then wash my ass and privates for 20 minutes, then spend 2 on the rest of my body.

I pour my coffee into the thermos and load my backpack up with my lunch and a slimfast breakfast bar (doesnt work, Im still fat) then head to the car. I drive the 15 minutes to work, and on the way listen to Sports AM, or if Im tired, I pop in Slipknot or Tool to begin my morning.

I get to work, log in, and come here to enjoy my coffee and catch up on what you fuggers are doing.

I get up at noon because I stayed up soo late the night before. Get on my computer. Check all the mail and my farmville of course. On the pc for 30 minutes, then jump in shower, get out change and ready to go by 12:50-12:55. Walk across the road to our store and Im at work. If I forgot something or need anything from home. I just walk across the road and get it. Same old same old everyday just about.

work 1-10 wed-sat. 9-1 monday mornings...these days suck!

Tool rocks!

personally I roll outta bed around 7:45 ish, have a cup of Java and a sig. Take a shower and get the kids to school and head to work and BS all day on various forums. Time spent BS'n depends on how much art I have to do for the day or week. My shop is only about 3 min away from mi casa so I can pretty much wait until whenever to go into work if in fact I go. gotta love employees lol

wake up at 5am, smoke the morning cigarette, shower

Tool_Minion ]

I then wash my ass and privates for 20 minutes, then spend 2 on the rest of my body.

put on my uniform, also pressed from the night before, check clan website, uf forum and facebook. Hop in the car and pull into D&D (starting to see a pattern here) get a large coffee and any one of numerous food items, walk to the gas station next door and grab a red bull, hop back in the car and eat said food item followed by another smoke while listening to either ipod or matty in the morning. Finally arrive at the base 45 minutes early and meet random people from other units at the smoke pit for another smoke and then up to the second deck for work.

Yes I know that I'm a chain smoker..

i wake up at 520 take the dog out in my boxers to piss off the neighbors. yes even in 12 degree weather. i then go running i run 2 miles to help wake me up. come home take a shower. light up a cigg while i cook breakfast eat then do whatever for a few hours then im out the door to chill with the crew.

I wake up at 5 in the morning, say fuck and hit the snooze button. About 80 snooze button hits later I get up change the music I use to sleep into some rock and wonder the house. Take care of teeth, face and underarm, put on my NWU's and hop in 00 Firebird and do 80 down 64. Arrive at work with 10mins to spare, light up at cig and curse Nas Oceana.

oh, this should be fun...

so, i get outta bed usualy around 13:20 or 11 in the mornin. i brush my teeth, grab a green monster outta the fridge, turn on the ps3, and fire up a cig while i wait to sign in. then i fire up my clan forums and the uf forums. i look at about 3 new posts, get bored, check all my emails, see if anybody is on the psn, smoke another cig, then go lay on the couch and watch t.v.

I get up at 4am and get in the shower. Put on the uniform and strap on the Batman belt and head down to the kitchen and set up the coffee pot to be ready for my wife when she gets up.

I then head to my piece of shit car and head to the local Speedway and get my cup of Joe. I drive about 45 minutes to Chicago and have about two cigs and listen to the Stern show. Get in the office set up my coffee pot for eight more cups and get on the computer and check Ravenfall forums and then the UF forums.

But this morning I had the BEST morning EVER!!! Everything was the same up until I get my coffee from the local gas station. Well today while driving to work, two fucking deer ran out in front of me and I hit the first one and severely damaged my car. The best part, the BEST part of this friggin' morning is that I just got the car back yesterday after sinking a ton of money into the trans and engine!!! AWESOME!!!!!

DevilHawk34 ]

I wake up at 5 in the morning, say fuck and hit the snooze button. About 80 snooze button hits later I get up change the music I use to sleep into some rock and wonder the house. Take care of teeth, face and underarm, put on my NWU's and hop in 00 Firebird and do 80 down 64. Arrive at work with 10mins to spare, light up at cig and curse Nas Oceana.

Word? i live right by Oceana...i amstaying in a place on holland but i live on Damneck..

DevilHawk34 ]

Word? i live right by Oceana...i amstaying in a place on holland but i live on Damneck..

Yup, been here for 6 years. I live out in norfolk for right now

Fluid__ ]

Tool rocks!

personally I roll outta bed around 7:45 ish, have a cup of Java and a sig. Take a shower and get the kids to school and head to work and BS all day on various forums. Time spent BS'n depends on how much art I have to do for the day or week. My shop is only about 3 min away from mi casa so I can pretty much wait until whenever to go into work if in fact I go. gotta love employees lol

what exactly do you do?

Good thread!

I usually wake up anywhere from 5 am to 10 am, depending on my scheduled hours for that day (I make my own schedule monthly). First thing I do is hit the snooze for a good ten minutes or so. If the girlfriend is home or still in bed, Ill usually put on a couple of moves to test the water. If the water is warm then my day starts with a "chicka chicka bow wow". If the water is cold then its a kiss on the head and off to the bathroom. After a quick dump off, I hop in the shower. Shower is usually quick but depends on the temps of the water that was tested earlier. I then let out Apollo the Wonder Boxer and get dressed. After that I get a quick drink out of the fridge (I may be the only non-coffee drinker here) and hop into the ol' 96 Infiniti. My travel time varies due to my handling of multiple stores so if there is time I will stop off at Stewarts, pick up whatever is needed for the day (smokes, water, gum, a lil breakfast, etc.) and head off to work. I usually listen to some "Free Beer and Hot Wings in the morning" while I flip off anybody whos driving too slow for my liking. I hold off on the first smoke until just about 5 mins before I get to work. Then I get to work where I bust people taking whats not theirs, bust employees taking whats not theirs, hold operations managers accountable for their retarded actions and maximize our profits. I answer to just about nobody as I do basically what I want when I want.

BTW Lowes sucks LOL