Do I really have to be the one to anounce this?

Crusty_Demons ]
Wrath ]

Countdown to the end of CoD begins...

Thank god. I am so happy to have Zipper back in the saddle. I really think they will do right by this one.

We ALL hope they do it right, but dont forget Zipper was the one that was going to release the "map packs" so we may not see this til after the next CoD comes out. lol (which could be this fall also, so i guess it wouldn't be far off)

Chili-Palmer ]
Crusty_Demons ]
Wrath ]

Thank god. I am so happy to have Zipper back in the saddle. I really think they will do right by this one.

We ALL hope they do it right' date=' but dont forget Zipper was the one that was going to release the "map packs" so we may not see this til after the next CoD comes out. lol (which could be this fall also, so i guess it wouldn't be far off)

[/quote']Zipper did release the map packs, but they took a while.

Remember the good old days when we blasted Zipper because they were absolutely horrible at doing what they promised in the timeline they promised and how much we ALL looked forward to Slant Six stepping in and "saving" the Socom franchise?

AHH the GOOD OLD DAYS!!!! Looks like they'll be back this fall. Or this Christmas. Or next spring, summer, or fall.

Chili-Palmer ]
Crusty_Demons ]
Wrath ]

We ALL hope they do it right' date=' but dont forget Zipper was the one that was going to release the "map packs" so we may not see this til after the next CoD comes out. lol (which could be this fall also, so i guess it wouldn't be far off)

[/quote']

Considering the single player has been done and playable (only needing some minor tweaking) for months I don't this fall is going to be a hard date for them to hit.

I agree Zipper has had their fair share of short comings in the past but this is their baby. Nobody is gonna do a Socom quite like Zipper can. I can't stomach another Somodernvegasfuture piece of crap. I believe a lot of Zippers problems back in the day came from being a small company with limited resources. Those days are long gone. If you were privileged enough to see the private beta boards for MAG it was really special. The communication with the developers was top notch and they were fixing all the right things.

This is not the Zipper of old.

about1_thumb.jpg