P-K good game guys BUT

Good war guys, You played very well and Im sure you will do great the rest the way.

But I did dig up some shit on you guys. It says in your app. that you like captain crunch cereal....

But when we played last night I could tell that someone was eating rice crispies.....

Dont start lying now...I heard the snap, crackle and the POP......so fess up

either you dont like captain crunch as much as you say you do, OR it was a ringer in the game last night.

Its hard to find honest teams now a days......

J/K p-k great job...I pick you guys to get 3rd.... ;D ;) ;D

-Rooster- ]

Good war guys, You played very well and Im sure you will do great the rest the way.

But I did dig up some shit on you guys. It says in your app. that you like captain crunch cereal....

But when we played last night I could tell that someone was eating rice crispies.....

Dont start lying now...I heard the snap, crackle and the POP......so fess up

either you dont like captain crunch as much as you say you do, OR it was a ringer in the game last night.

Its hard to find honest teams now a days......

J/K p-k great job...I pick you guys to get 3rd....  ;D ;) ;D

with that said i must make a post

RAWTAL3NT ]

im just curious on who he picks for 1 and 2

Well I wasnt serious about 3rd. P-K is very good and could end up taking it all.

But If you want my prediction for real.....First will be zZz.....but thats my thoughts. They are really good as well. At least the last time I played them they were.

If frosted minnie wheats were frosted on both sides though...that would be the best.

Guest Stealthknight

I agree about the frosted Mini-Wheats. But I still give the best cereal award to Honey Smacks. But good Ole' Raisin Brand with crunched up Naturs Valley Honey and Oats Granola bars in it.

You fools and your one cereal per bowl...

Corn Flakes mixed with Life mixed with sugar pops along with a little bit of Honey O..

YEA BABY!! it's the bomb!!

"not a choice thing.. it's because my kids eat all the dayam cereal but leave just a little bit in each box so it still looks like the cabinet is full of cereal!! Along comes DAD for a late night gamers snack and has to use four boxes just to make one dayam bowl!!!

I've done it so much I no longer like just one cereal in a bowl and wind up mixing and matching even right after the wife goes to the store. ::)

Guest Stealthknight

I cant do the multiple Cereals thing. Im telling you though, Natures Valley: Honey and Oats Granola bars crunched up into just about any cereal is great. Dont buy the $7 box of cereal that Natures valley makes though because its not the same. Fresh fruit is always good in cereal too though.