Call of Duty 5 (Not real, but funny)

SouthwoodS ]

COD5 is not going to be made by Infinity Ward and it will be in WW2 again.

Seriously..!!??

There is no way they would go back to WWII, maybe change it up to Vietnam or some other setting, but they'd be stupid to go back to WWII.

Where did you hear such blasphemy. lol

Rooster our water is great.. what cho talking bout willis.

Chili-Palmer ]
SouthwoodS ]

COD5 is not going to be made by Infinity Ward and it will be in WW2 again.

Seriously..!!??

There is no way they would go back to WWII, maybe change it up to Vietnam or some other setting, but they'd be stupid to go back to WWII.

Where did you hear such blasphemy. lol

Rooster our water is great.. what cho talking bout willis.

I meant mexico's water...LOL :)

G4- said they are talking about going back to wwII times yesterday. I heard it for myself.

All the news on CoD 5 is just rumors and speculation stemming from a job ad on Activision's site that said something along the lines of "would you like to work on a call of duty game with developer Treyarch" it also said "if you're a fan of World War 2 shooters, then even better!"

Just a note Treyarch did Call of Duty 3 and they gave little effort to help their fan base ala Zipper. Infinity Ward did every Call of Duty except 3 and they by far are the better developer. But hey if Activision wants to ruin the series, go back to WW2 and Treyarch...I personally love CoD 4 and the modern warfare theme and would not purchase CoD 5 if it is set in WW2.

LMAO!! Caveman wars..

I'll buy it!! I heard they are fixing the mikes for it as well .. no matter what you say it gets translated as..

UGH!!

open mikes and this is what it sounds like..

Ugh! ..... UGH!....... ugh?.... Uuuugggghhhh! .... ugh... ugh-ugh.... UGH!!

smokeosama ]

All the news on CoD 5 is just rumors and speculation stemming from a job ad on Activision's site that said something along the lines of "would you like to work on a call of duty game with developer Treyarch" it also said "if you're a fan of World War 2 shooters, then even better!"

Just a note Treyarch did Call of Duty 3 and they gave little effort to help their fan base ala Zipper. Infinity Ward did every Call of Duty except 3 and they by far are the better developer. But hey if Activision wants to ruin the series, go back to WW2 and Treyarch...I personally love CoD 4 and the modern warfare theme and would not purchase CoD 5 if it is set in WW2.

i am completely with you there smoke.