OLD SCHOOL TOYS!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Oh man THE GREEN MACHINE!! that thing rocked! I'm afraid that Dukes of Hazards Lil wheel didn't stand a chance against a new big wheel green machine. I say new because it seemed like they lasted about a week before the wheel broke.. LOL.

Here's one a Daisy RED Ryder..

RED.jpg

sure they still make these things but who gets their ten year old one of them these days? unless you live out in the country. you don't get your kids BB or pellet guns anymore.. Their web site says "Recommended for archery ranges only" LOL yea ok ... that's a far cry from killing everything that flies or hops in a half mile radius of my house.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

the green machine, that was the shit 8) my favorite though, and something i still own to this day (i am 33) is three 55 gallon trash cans filled with LEGOS. rough estimate is over 500,000 legos, maybe more.

Goat ]

Oh man THE GREEN MACHINE!! that thing rocked! I'm afraid that Dukes of Hazards Lil wheel didn't stand a chance against a new big wheel green machine. I say new because it seemed like they lasted about a week before the wheel broke.. LOL.

Here's one a Daisy RED Ryder..

RED.jpg

sure they still make these things but who gets their ten year old one of them these days? unless you live out in the country. you don't get your kids BB or pellet guns anymore.. Their web site says "Recommended for archery ranges only" LOL yea ok ... that's a far cry from killing everything that flies or hops in a half mile radius of my house.

When I got my bb gun when I was about 10 I already had a hotgun and a .22. But I remember it came with a instruction kit on how to make an "indoor safe" target lol crazy.

I probably have pretty close to that many legos as well Puddy, I fucking loved thos ethings and still purchase new sets every once in a while to construct, same wthing with Kinex.

and I had a red ryder as well, still have that sumbitch and am still hitting squirrels and birds with it when I sit on my front porch sometimes. I killed a groundhog with that bad mama one time, took like 5 shots after the first mamed the hell out of it, lol

D75