INIVITE NIGHT IS UPON US!

Attention UF Community,

The night many of you have been waiting for has finally arrived!

Tonight, at 10pm CST (Wed), Urgent Fury will release the invites for the 16 clans invited to UF Black IV and The UF Crucible!

We thank you for all the participation thus far in this community and hope that we continue to deliver the action and excitement you've come to expect from Urgent Fury.

We invite you to the "Invite Night" party here on the forum where, as it's become somewhat of an unwritten tradition, the forum fills up with the most forum-users from the Community than you see any other time of the year. Be part of the buzz and excitement tonight and, perhaps, see some old friends.

INVITES TONIGHT AT 10PM CST!

Commander Fury is the messenger!

Let's kick off this new year with a bang! And an explosion! And some casualties!

- TOW

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only 16?! well between the 2 tournaments there's will be 32 clans participating, there might be doubles. But when you think about it if CoD4 was a 32 man tournament + Black being a 16 clan tournament, that's a hell of a lot of clans to keep track of and a whole lot of clan reps and material to keep track of.

I like this idea better, though it will prevent a lot of clans from participating in the first Crucible tournament, it keeps the prestige of UF and it also helps reduce the amount of problems that could and probably will arise.

I'd rather only deal with 15 other clans instead of 31 other clans and possibly 47 other clans altogether. That's a shit load of people to keep track of.

True but for those clans that have not made a statement to stand out and try to be recognized and play amongst the creators and admins for recognition how can the Admin's decide whether or not they deserve a spot? I think that may have been a big deciding factor in going back to the original 16 clan plan. If a clan signs up and then fails to make a presence both on the forums and in the game would you want a clan being invited that you don't know anything about or any of it's members?

Do they still have the urgentfury rooms up i havent seen them in a while so the clan i am in hasnt been able to join i know its in the central servers but i used to go to the urgentfury.com rooms and play some and told my leaders that we need to find them to get reconized to be in the tourny but havent seen an in a while so how we supposed to make an impression on the admins if we cant find the rooms i'm not tryin to be an A-hole or anything just confused by that if there is a room up i just haevnt seen it.

Do they still have the urgentfury rooms up i havent seen them in a while so the clan i am in hasnt been able to join i know its in the central servers but i used to go to the urgentfury.com rooms and play some and told my leaders that we need to find them to get reconized to be in the tourny but havent seen an in a while so how we supposed to make an impression on the admins if we cant find the rooms i'm not tryin to be an A-hole or anything just confused by that if there is a room up i just haevnt seen it.

I'm sorry, only because I didn't recognize your clan tag when looking through the invites last night.....but I don't think there was a [s?F] clan that even signed up....? Again, I might be mistaken.

Yes, playing in UF.com rooms helps in "exposure," but so does signing UP for the tourneys as well. ;D

Yeah we tried to enter in the last black tourny while i was the leader of SF but we went seperate ways on count of the new games coming out for the PS3 and some of the players dont have a PS3 so we went seperate ways until the next socom comes out but i really appreciate you takein the time to read my post undertow and hope to see you in the uf.gom rooms if you still play socom lol

Deutscher75 ]
RNG187 ]

D75' date=' i know man, i voted for 16 clans instead of 32. i was just playing devil's advocate. ;D

[/quote']

O I know I was just giving the reasons why I support the 16 clan tourney over the 32 clan one, and possible reasons why I believe it went back to a 16 clan tourney.

It's cool... ;D

Glad you two guys understand... by the way both your clans are OUT!

LOL! Just kidding.. I have no idea just like every one else. Good luck to everyone.