Valentines Day.. What are you doing or done?

Guest Stealthknight

Florida makes it SO easy to impress on valentines day. If you wanna surprise her Wake up @ 4am blind fold your girl and drive to daytona beach (bring some fruit for breakfast). Watch the sun come up over the east coast and have breakfast and relax for a few hours and then head towards orlando. Find something fun to do to help kill a couple hours. Around 3:30 drive to clearwater (Pier 17) get some lunch then drop your stuff off at the hotel. The go down to pier 17 and watch the sunset off the west coast of florida and once its down you can go onto the pier and check out some of the shows. Go to the hotel take a shower and if you can manage to make it out of the shower and put clothes on take your woman out for a nice dinner to end the night.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Florida makes it SO easy to impress on valentines day.    If you wanna surprise her  Wake up @ 4am blind fold your girl and drive to daytona beach (bring some fruit for breakfast).   Watch the sun come up over the east coast and have breakfast and relax for a few hours and then head towards orlando.  Find something fun to do to help kill a couple hours.  Around 3:30 drive to clearwater (Pier 17) get some lunch then drop your stuff off at the hotel.  The go down to pier 17 and watch the sunset off the west coast of florida and once its down you can go onto the pier and check out some of the shows.  Go to the hotel take a shower and if you can manage to make it out of the shower and put clothes on take your woman out for a nice dinner to end the night.

Solja, I have no idea of where this Pier 17 is that you speak of, but I do know of a great pier called Pier 60 in Clearwater that is a hotspot for people wanting to watch the sunset. LOL

http://www.sunsetsatpier60.com/

Guest Stealthknight

Sorry, got them confused. Pier 17 must be on the other side. I know there are 2. Wat has street performers and shit and the other has like vendors and stuff during the day.

Got my girl a nice Silver and Garnett necklace, yes it's real!

A Teddy Bear from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company, some chocolates and I'm having roses delivered to her.

I get released from the Hospital tomorrow morning, so I'll be able to take her dinner as well!

Unfortunately though the Doctor says no sexy time for another 2 weeks :'(

Deutscher75 ]

A Teddy Bear from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company, some chocolates and I'm having roses delivered to her.

I get released from the Hospital tomorrow morning, so I'll be able to take her dinner as well!

I feel ur pain, 4 weeks and counting

-PiT0- ]
Deutscher75 ]

I feel ur pain, 4 weeks and counting

please tell me you're either healing or married?!

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

160$ - plane ticket to see my girl

25$ - Godiva chocolate for her mom

30$ - Godiva chocolate for her

20$ - 'Peanuts' Journal to write back n forth to each other

60$ - 1oz Alien Perfume...

don't know that total but it was an expensive year!.. totally worth it tho

Deutscher75 ]
ARCHANGEL ]

160$ - plane ticket to see my girl

25$ - Godiva chocolate for her mom

30$ - Godiva chocolate for her

20$ - 'Peanuts' Journal to write back n forth to each other

60$ - 1oz Alien Perfume...

don't know that total but it was an expensive year!.. totally worth it tho

whipped...

He means love ;)

ARCHANGEL ]

Hey I don't mind being whipped loved..  shes a great girl.

Then she tastes the wedding cake and then BOOOOOMMMM LOOK OUT! LOL

No more BJ's

No more sex outside the bedroom

No more her bringing home girlfriends for both to enjoy

That is why I am staying engaged! LOL

Guest [iLL] Andawg

The first year we lived together she couldn't get enough, and I was happy to try ;).

Then we got married :-[. Stay un-wed young man, stay un-wed!

We don't celebrate valentines day. Seriously. We do things for each other all the time. DOn't need a specific day to tell us to love each other.