my public apologize

Guest last

This is my public apologize to all staff members and fellow community members here on the UF forums. First let me tell everybody here the truth behind the actions that I took with the PMing of other clans on here. This is how it all happen after one night of UF wars a couple of us where on our PSN chat and we began talking about hosting our own site “ now this has been talk about before idk I wasn’t around†but in order to do this Whitesky- “clan leader†gave me a list of things that he told ME “only me†to do. Which included gaining public interest, finding clans that would join and finding staff members. So I wrote up a draft to send out to every clan “the very one that all you have read“ and he made a couple changes then gave me the go ahead to start posting. So as I was a good member in the clan I did as he asked I went and signed up for countless forums for other clans “ well not countless it was 26†and then I hit the UF PMing system “ which we all know what happenedâ€. Looking back on it now I can see how the clan used me as the scrape goat by making a clan wide and even more so a leader wide decision so how all my fault for iMr getting kicked from UF. But after seeing the true colors of the clan myself and other have left the clan in order to start anew and to run a clan how it should be. But yes did I have a choice to not post in the UF yes and am I saying none of this is my fault no but most true members in a clan when the leader ask or tell you to do something you do it in hopes that he is making the best chose for you and the clan and not every decision can go as planned but as the leader it is your job to take bothe the praise and blame not to throw it onto a member inorder to keep the rest of the clan on your side and to turn against that player. This is all I have to say about this subject I do hope you all can forgive my actions and please don’t blame all of iMr there or good members in there like Mainevent who did enjoy there time here and our said to have to leave but the past is over and lets move on.

As for this post “ which I just abc check so you can read it now†"Hell i might as well post i mean what’s the worst that can happen iMr gets kicked form UF. Ok where to began oh I’ll go with all these clans saying they would beat us that’s kind of funny how clans would say that now that where gone but hey challenge us anytime we will play any rules and you will see if you could beat us. Second we'll go with Havoc being all over iMr's e-nutz i mean dam homie do you worry so much about what we do that you can bring up a "hit list" that most members forgot about or weren’t in the clan when it happened but i guess if i played along as you havoc and still was a nobody hell i might lookup to us too. Now lets get down to the PM you banned the clan for sending out a survey to other clans to see if the would be willing to play in another tourney. Your going to say there was spam or some other shit on it but how could we advertise a site that’s not even up nor working yet But thanks Undertow now with this free time we are pushing it harder now. For such a tight community why are clans following us†The only real reason I can say that I posted this at the time was that I was mad not only about being kicked from UF but this is the time that the blame game started happening and all figures started pointing to me. But sorry havoc I don’t think your on anybodies e-nutz and I’m sorry that you all had to read me rant on on your foums because I was mad at the time.

BooGeY ]

Last ur full of crap...Just leave..iMr made a mistake by letting u in the clan.

Just my two cents

Excuse Boogey's agressiveness, but he also knows what REALLY happened.  IMR being friends to us, we pretty much heard both sides the whole ordeal and I gotta say, I personally can't take this apology seriously.

It's one thing to own up to your mistakes like a man and apoloize for doing something wrong. It's another to dump it off on other people. But you know what, neither I nor Boogey want to start any type of drama so this will be our "last" (no pun intended) post.

Guys, the man is public telling us how sorry he is. Don't take this time to bash him and tell him how full of shit he is. If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all.

I personally appreciate what you have done here. ;D