LOOK WHOS MAKING A COMEBACK!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest KingJunk
H.A.V.0.C ]

They where one of the founding clans of UF.

Was that the clan that broke up and [APC] and [*S*] was created from a few of the members?

I am just going off he say, she say I am really not sure, but I thought I heard that's how them two clans were created.

Just a lil UF history for me.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well APC never really broke apart, but ReD did.... but *S* was created on some of the remains of left over ReD member including myself. When the *S* clan was started, it was based off of both clans. They both had equal value in my book, and I tried to combine what I had learned from Tow and Demo_Dick to create my own style of clan.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Dude, Demo_Dick was cool, he just got caught up in the moment, and shit happened. but in my book he is still cool people, he just left me hanging when I needed him most. But like I said....he had his own shit going on. So I understand.

That's a nice site!

Seriously though, that Skull logo is the shit....I'm still waiting to hear where Sniper got it or the idea for it from.

hey havoc, I still have that decal of it that you gave us for christmas that one year....pretty sweet!

OMNI ]

Seriously though, that Skull logo is the shit....I'm still waiting to hear where Sniper got it or the idea for it from.

hey havoc, I still have that decal of it that you gave us for christmas that one year....pretty sweet!

It's an original design I created in Adobe Illustrator. My inspiration for it came from the Punisher skull logo which I've always liked. So now you know something no one has ever known until now. ;)

And while we had our differences with Demo (I was in Red Cell), let's keep this thread civil and keep from making any disparaging remarks and remain civil.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]
OMNI ]

It's an original design I created in Adobe Illustrator. My inspiration for it came from the Punisher skull logo which I've always liked. So now you know something no one has ever known until now. ;)

And while we had our differences with Demo (I was in Red Cell), let's keep this thread civil and keep from making any disparaging remarks and remain civil.

Snippy we, both where in ReD-Cell together, and I have to admit, it was some great times. Shit bro, I still have the skull sticker on the back of my truck. LOL The good old days!