Which COD4 new map do you like the most?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creek is a blast! in hardcore it just gives you a different feel of the game!

most people are pissed because they are getting owned on this maps, but that's it's just because they arent used to play them! they are different that what we are used to, so it requires to make up some new strategys and tactics. im sure that in a few weeks everyone will know how to work them out and enjoy them!

hate creek. hate creek. and after getting massacred last night playing w/APC and R7, i def hate creek. LOL i'm a Run aNd Gunner, and i honestly think this map is design solely for snipers. BBUUUTT i love the attention to detail, i was (trying to) snipe, and got confused w/a falling leaf b/c in scope i thought it was somebody's head.

Dude creek is great for run and gun.. Get some smoke and 3 nades and got to town on them snipers. I mean I pretty much already know where all the sniper spots are... I do enjoy sniping on this map as well..

BigMoneyNacku ]

Next time we play killzone we should all use the shitty ass G3 only. ;D

I love my G3! Take the time to unlock the scope and you have the best sniper rifle in the game. Low recoil, quick shots, high capacity mag. I owned with it just last night when a bunch of us from APC and Rogue 7 were playing. I know, me owning sounds wierd, but its true!! ;D

You need to put down the AK Nack. Dat shit is bad 4 u. ::)

Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Next time we play killzone we should all use the shitty ass G3 only. ;D

I love my G3! Take the time to unlock the scope and you have the best sniper rifle in the game. Low recoil, quick shots, high capacity mag. I owned with it just last night when a bunch of us from APC and Rogue 7 were playing. I know, me owning sounds wierd, but its true!! ;D

You need to put down the AK Nack. Dat shit is bad 4 u. ::)

Is someone's puddy hurt that he gets mopped up with my SHH AK all the time? ;):D

Quick thoughts:

Creek - overrated map. "Lots of space?" Not really. The foliage DOES provide some cover, but there are 3 ways to get around pretty much. Over, under, and around...and each of them are easily spotted out. Should have made the map bigger. Still fun though, and visually great.

Chinatown - Pretty fun, players have to really learn the map, which provides the challenge. Not my usual map preference (I'm more of a hide n snipe guy) but I do enjoy my mp5 on this one. Eh, who am I kidding. I snipe here, too.

Broadcast - Pretty cool map, there are some areas that would have been bad ass to get to at no extra cost to the developers, but no biggie. Pretty cool that you generally have multiple ways of getting to an area, and should prove interesting in tournament play

Killzone - Hellafun shotty and/or pistol map...hell, I'll go just knife, Rambo style. I can't imagine this being used as anything but a joke between clanmembers/friends in a private room, but I do think the set up is pretty cool and fun. And..what the HELL are you gonna use that tower in the middle for? lol

Pathogen- ]

Quick thoughts:

Creek - overrated map. "Lots of space?" Not really. The foliage DOES provide some cover, but there are 3 ways to get around pretty much. Over, under, and around...and each of them are easily spotted out. Should have made the map bigger. Still fun though, and visually great.

Chinatown - Pretty fun, players have to really learn the map, which provides the challenge. Not my usual map preference (I'm more of a hide n snipe guy) but I do enjoy my mp5 on this one. Eh, who am I kidding. I snipe here, too.

Broadcast - Pretty cool map, there are some areas that would have been bad ass to get to at no extra cost to the developers, but no biggie. Pretty cool that you generally have multiple ways of getting to an area, and should prove interesting in tournament play

Killzone - Hellafun shotty and/or pistol map...hell, I'll go just knife, Rambo style. I can't imagine this being used as anything but a joke between clanmembers/friends in a private room, but I do think the set up is pretty cool and fun. And..what the HELL are you gonna use that tower in the middle for? lol

sniping?

I think all 4 are great maps and they bring back a feeling of SOCOM all over again. You can really control the tempo of the game.

Creek is great you can do what ever hails you on this snipe and/or run and gun. The first few times I played it I thought it was completely one-sided. Domination maybe a little one-sided but not impossible.

Chinatown reminds me of afterhours you have to be careful not to just poke your head out it may just get blown off. Great for team tactics, it needs a lot of communication.

Broadcast is just a great S&D map, no real advantage for either side. It is all about tactics and communication.

Killhouse is a real fun map it would be great for paintball. ;)

Just remember camping is not for pussy's, it's really just a tactic to stay alive. ;D