ReD Cell's Return, (Please don't castrate me for this Tow, lol)

There have been many people as of late that have been PMing me about ReD Cell, my participation in ReD Cell as a member of the clan once again, and where to find ReD Cell at both our website and online. Altogether instead of writing out PM after PM, I thought it best just to let you all know what's up in this one thread and direct you over to the website.

ReD Cell has indeed returned, so to speak our rebirth comes from the ashes of a dying phoenix and ReD has risen into the same but yet a different clan, (you'll have to come visit to find out). The clan broke up late March/early April last year and recently has been reunited. Many of our core members have returned to the roster Wrath, Venom, Dies-a-lot, Slade, Demo, HNIC, Rodent(still a work in progress), robdog, WhatisWeed101, and myself. As I said we have new members, some are very recognizable from the community, some aren't.

Now with ReD's return we've begun rebuilding, restructuring, and going about our business as any normal clan does. We've been keeping to ourself for the most part but have been getting around a little bit (not like you get around RNG lol). We are preparing for the release of Confrontation, as Socom really is the only game that ReD Cell has ever been a part of as a clan and that will continue into the next release.

If you'd like to know anything further about ReD Cell, our return, our shooters, recruitment, or whatever than feel free to drop in and register on the new site. www.redcellso.com The website isn't much right now but we're working to have a kick ass one built as our new home here in the near future.

***DISCLAIMER***

I just want to say that you know me Tow and you know I'm not a shitbag trying to start something here. I wouldn't do that. I'm only writing this thread because there has been many people that have PMed me about ReD Cell and the return of the clan and my only intent of this thread is to simply inform those who are interested in ReD Cell's rebirth, just a bit about what we've been doing, and where everyone can find us. I hope there is no problem.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-STRICK- ]

gotta love the quote on the main page.........."WE ARE THE CLAN THAT CREATED URGENT FURY"...

::):P

That's not my doing and there really is no need to bring it up. That is in there as part of the description of the clans history.

It also isn't in caps lock like you advertise it to be. This is an innocent thread Strick, no need to start drama.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well good luck to you, I'm glad to see a clan, that can survive the test of time. And as from what I can remember, They did start UF,(Remember Sniper was In ReD-Cell and created the site) So thats not a untrue statement. Anyhow good luck, and I wish you guys well.

Deutscher75 ]
-STRICK- ]

gotta love the quote on the main page.........."WE ARE THE CLAN THAT CREATED URGENT FURY"...

::):P

That's not my doing and there really is no need to bring it up. That is in there as part of the description of the clans history.

It also isn't in caps lock like you advertise it to be. This is an innocent thread Strick, no need to start drama.

oh......thats right doosh....i forget you wouldnt know anything about drama.

GOOD LUCK ?----------(all caps) Mr. AoA/red ???

since thats the only type of response your fishing for

Guest NEO-X
H.A.V.0.C ]

Mr. AoA/ReD <--- now thats some funny shit! He got you on that one. It's like he's getting double teamed.

or maybe double penetrated..

LMAO..

sry, it was too easy

I haven't always been the best at not causing drama, but I'm no longer like that and being in ReD and AoA hasn't caused any drama :)

The Community is what made UF what it is and I agree 110% with that and that's why I love to be here and chose to stick around, the community and the gaming environment here.

And Strick I wasn't fishing for any response.

CpDude ]

Why don't you have AOA in your sig though? lol

That was my point.. If this is where you participate in tourney's with AoA, why is your sig ALL ReD.!? (i would think a mix would be more appropriate.. i think thats what strick meant)

In your original post it sounded like you were only in AoA to be in the tourney.. you know what i mean.?

I didn't mean that being in two different clans was disrespectful.. only that it sounded like you were using [AoA], & announced it publicly. lol

Not sure if that makes it clear what i meant, but im tired of typing so thats the best i can do. lol

MaluNYMets ]

Ok so I got a question. I came to UF right after the whole Red Cell thing. Is Demo Dick really Richard Marcinko... I mean the guy who plays socom and other games... I just find it pretty crazy a 68 year old guy playing video games... Not unheard of but yeah.

No.

Just an emulator.

Undertow ]
MaluNYMets ]

Ok so I got a question. I came to UF right after the whole Red Cell thing. Is Demo Dick really Richard Marcinko... I mean the guy who plays socom and other games... I just find it pretty crazy a 68 year old guy playing video games... Not unheard of but yeah.

No.

Just an emulator.

What Tow said.

ReD for the most part doesn't bring garbage, it's been a few of it's members in the past that have caused the problems. The Old school RC is what we're trying to develop into again, the peaceful RC.

And I understand what you meant now Chili and Strick, once you explain it that way I understand what you mean. And I only have ReD in my sig because I have the AoA tag and I'm going to have an AoA avatar soon so it balances out. I also only have ReD in this sig because I plan to use it for more than one place.

Anyways like I said AoA knows where I stand and they aren't concerned and besides it's the business of my clan and I and for us to worry about.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Man, Pito is one of the nicest guys on socom he visits our rooms frequently. Why would anyone vote him out? Yeah thats gay!

That's what I said. Pito doesn't ever go into a room to start trouble. I just thought it was kinda of rude and uncalled for to vote him. When all you would have had to say was please leave and he would have done so.