Grand Theft Auto 4

IrshZ28 ]
CDBS14 ]

heck theyll pay. my grades are way too high for them to say no.

Thats awesome! I wish thats all I needed to worry about' date=' are grades. I envy you CDB. Enjoy it while it last young brother. In fact, go look at those posters again, the ones Snake Doc posted "Before the Pain". Growing up is a lot like those images.

On a side note, is there anyway to turn off the auto aim on the single player version of the game.

[/quote']

I think you can hit start and go into your options and find it somewhere on there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hell no. My buddy has it for ps3 and the online is alot worse than for the Box!! Just like COD. I about broke my disk on Saturday after all the damn party reforming we had to do on ps3. We didn't have enough to play private, so we rolled ranked and had to reform almost every damn map. It was bad.

I would have gotten it for ps3, had UrbanFury taken off. :'(

• 1 month later...
CpDude05 ]
-Disciple- ]

I put this game in when socom went crazy. I still love how big this map is. Would have love to see a tac map tourney on this game. 8)

i agree

agreepost.gif

When SOCOM brings me down, Killing people and picking up their $15 in GTA races makes me happy!

-Disciple- What's your PSN?

Johnson30 ]
CpDude05 ]
-Disciple- ]

I put this game in when socom went crazy. I still love how big this map is. Would have love to see a tac map tourney on this game. 8)

i agree

agreepost.gif

When SOCOM brings me down, Killing people and picking up their $15 in GTA races makes me happy!

-Disciple- What's your PSN?

Disciple74

damn i thought i waz tha only person in uf that loves this game, i still play it all tha time online only, and auto aim has to be off, auto aim is soo damn newbish,

yo if ya play it still send me an invite. me and my other friend like to make our own room with disallow auto aim ussaly a team death match or deatmatch,

and church i never ever have seen u on gta ::) lol

disciple ima send ya an invite and when socom fails we can ride around and pick up hoes and run them over and

have some fun, lol

thats why i like this game its lots off fun, socom is sorta like serious cause i dont wanna wait for people to die and get mad when i die but in gta i cant help but laugh when i go flying in tha air from an rpg or get run over its just so damn fun,

i really hope uf will come out with that tourny for it, :-*