So Sick of the Stupidity

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]
AsianApple ]

I'm not arguing about it anymore, I've made my point, given facts, and proven that nothing of what iLL says would happen was true and no one wants to see that. Everyone just wants to commend them on having this "testicle fortitude" to stand up to UF even tho there was no reason to and they ruined what could have been an awesome Championship Game....again...no one wants to see that.

So whatever...keep sticking to your pointless principles and keep setting the gaming community back even further, I'm sure it will be much more beneficial to the community than what we're trying to do.

I dont think many agree that [iLL] made the right choice, but we all understand where they are coming from. WE ALL WANTED TO SEE IT.!!

When it comes to gaming tournaments.. people take things very serious. (well most people do)

Fair play is fair play, & they were just ensuring it.

I'm sorry...they were ensuring what? Let me guess...that their strategies wouldn't be compromised?? O yes of course...once again...no one listening *crickets chirping*

Yes listen to what they are saying.!!

You will have footage of the entire war, NOT just what is shown on the final product.

You also have a clan in the next tournament. Get used to it, you have to do things different if your clan is going to be involved in the tournament.

Like i said, "NO ONE is accusing anyone of anything" they are ENSURING what they have stays with them.

Guest NEO-X
NEO-X ]

Nuff said.. dont want this to spin out of control or anything. I think that both parties stated their case, and made their points.

carry on

Ok, so im going to quote myself in hopes that we can move on.

Lets just all Agree to disagree....

iLL made a choice, its theirs.. Respect it

Dv8's Asian Apple has an opinion, as we all do.. respect it.

Lets just carry on, and lets be civil.. And just end it here.. we beat this to death already.

* http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=8542.0 <-- relevant thread

Deutscher75 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

rolled again.. :-\

this literally made me ROLL laughing! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha

i cant lie. it was the third time today hes gotten me. i read posts and click links so fast i usually read the name afterwards. :(

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
Deutscher75 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

this literally made me ROLL laughing! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

i cant lie. it was the third time today hes gotten me. i read posts and click links so fast i usually read the name afterwards. :(

Thats good to know, just remember. You never know when i will strike. lol

Deutscher75 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

You don't need to be rolling anywhere your going to spread your Ivy! Now get back to peeing.

Guest SuddenRedScare

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not but to answer the question, iLL does plan to participate in Riot Act.

SuddenRedScare ]

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or not but to answer the question, iLL does plan to participate in Riot Act.

No, no, no, I was really curious. I apologize for the confusion, really. I should have phrased it "iLL, will you guys participate?"

IrshZ28 ]
SuddenRedScare ]

No, no, no, I was really curious. I apologize for the confusion, really. I should have phrased it "iLL, will you guys participate?"

We have requested to UF admin that we be allowed to participate. And until we're told no, we plan to be included.

NEO-X ]

Pffttt.... respect ?? Asianapple, your attitudes for the birds, your condescending replies, insults, and as you said personal opinions, are unbelievably immature. I'm sorry Neo, I choose not to respect anything that comes from that type of attitude. So many clan members have marched into UF with your type of attitude and ended up ruining it for their clans because it's not welcomed. Apple, realize one thing, your relatively NEW here, lots of these clans have been around for a long time and you can't just walk in here and DEMAND respect, you need to earn it. Hosting a weekly, monthly, whatever it is news update or video cast isn't just gonna catapult you into some stratosphere where everyone bows down to you. Just a bit of advice, chill out and try to cut back on the personal insults.

Rage75 ]
NEO-X ]

Pffttt.... respect ?? Asianapple, your attitudes for the birds, your condescending replies, insults, and as you said personal opinions, are unbelievably immature. I'm sorry Neo, I choose not to respect anything that comes from that type of attitude. So many clan members have marched into UF with your type of attitude and ended up ruining it for their clans because it's not welcomed. Apple, realize one thing, your relatively NEW here, lots of these clans have been around for a long time and you can't just walk in here and DEMAND respect, you need to earn it. Hosting a weekly, monthly, whatever it is news update or video cast isn't just gonna catapult you into some stratosphere where everyone bows down to you. Just a bit of advice, chill out and try to cut back on the personal insults.

How about you be the bigger man and quit posting already. Staff here has asked you nicely to do so 5 or 6 times now. So please just quit replie your not getting a bigger dick out of this. Your just causing unneeded drama. So please can we let this die.