My religion is practiced on Sundays... This festive tradition starts in the fall and ends in January. The event Brings my family and friends closer together. However in our ceremonies it is HIGHLY encouraged that consuption of alcohol take place. We traditionaly dawn blue and gold attire and hail the god of thunder.

GO CHARGERS! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?

For a sec there I thought you were going to say you don't get a tree and use a aluminum pole instead and then commence the "Airing of Grievances" after which comes "The Feats of Strength" which of course is not over until the head of the household is pinned in a wrestling match....

Of course blue and gold attire is an option...

For me I too wear gold but not blue.. I prefer black with gold and also I don't hail the god of thunder (not that there is anything wrong with that) but I do dance with an umbrella and hail the Saint of Orleans. ;)

Fricking amazing graphics on that Snipe,, great job.. I just copied it so I can print it out to give to my bud.. He's going to love it.. Heck the wife even had to come see what I was going on about... she said " that's real nice" and then said.. "is that what you guys do all day' sit around and play with photoshop...

I told her.. yes dear.. that's exactly what we do... when she walked off I mumbled "... when we ain't putting a slug in each others dome and exclaiming .. Dude you got owned to ourselves.." LOL!

She doesn't get the Socom thing.. and refers to this as "you and your lil online gang of warriors..." to which I correct her by saying.. No no we are the Point blank killas... there is another team that are Hallowed Warriors.. that's about the time I get the "Whatever" look.. she tells me '' you should read books like me more often.. which I then reply ... who's got time to read books... I get plenty of reading in just trying to keep up with the post on the boards..!!

Of course now that there is a PODCAST!! yea sure I can thumb thru a magazine or something.. where'd you put that Game stop preview mag I had!!

LOL... she tried to give me crap about the price of games and systems once.. I reminded her that her LOUIE *POOP ON... (that's just how I say it.. LOL) cost more then every system together in the house did... That usually gets me a good two or three hour time period of pure non interrupted game time!!!

Goat ]

LOL... she tried to give me crap about the price of games and systems once.. I reminded her that her LOUIE *POOP ON... (that's just how I say it.. LOL) cost more then every system together in the house did... That usually gets me a good two or three hour time period of pure non interrupted game time!!!

I knew I wasn't the only one who used that arguement!! ;D