Give

up yet? . . Scroll down,

a1560.jpg

Neither,

it's the 435 members of the

United States Congress

The

same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year

designed to keep the rest of us in line.

I would of never thunk it,, I like how he got everyones attention starting it off with sports the whole time i was saying "NFL NFL NFL" LOL. I can't remeber many NBA players getting in trouble except the rapiest who is in the finals right now. Sorry to all you Bryant fans!

Here is a good question other then football and im sure this has happen, but in any of the other 3 major sports other then football can anyone name a player who has gone to jail or has been charge with murder and OR got off?

Football there was Simpson,Ray Lewis, Rae Curruth(only player to be convicted of murder) Barret Robbins

The worse I've heard of in any other sport was them whooping there gf asses like bobby cox and brett myers for baseball

Hockey was the whole rick tockett gambling ring and some how isnt serving any time.

And the rape with kobe in Bball.

Im probably over looking some.

thats awesome...i knew it was our congress as soon as the question which one came up....did you also know that at least one current Senate member drove his "girlfriend" into a lake while drunk jumped out and let her drown, freaking wild shit you can get away with when powerful and rich.

now hows this for the kicker....the rep, dem, libertarian, and independent (assuming ron paul runs as an independent) candidates for the presidential race are ALL members of congress. put that in your pipe and smoke it :)

Just goes to show, the right campaigning....any asshole can get into government ! ;)

Guest [AoA]Klotch

I hope congress out laws Nascar because it is the gayest sport ever who really finds it exciting that people waste money and gas just to see guys go around a track 300 times for 3 hours, there is no excitment and it wasting our gas and i believe if i become president the first thing i do is sue tony stewart for a bunch of shit i will just make up off the top of my head ;D it is a waste of gas and money in this ecomony now

OMNI ]
And the rape with kobe in Bball.

He never raped anyone.

thats a great post though, really makes you think

Word, he just got rough with some groupy. He prolly should have been charged with simple assault. But he didn't rape that ho.

After reading this was congress, I think I'm joining Minion's little party. :P

I thought we had this argument before. How can you hold a political position with a felony on your record? Hell a misdemeanor stops you from having certain jobs.

About 6 or so years ago someone stated something that is coming more true every day. This country, government, is running to the point where there will not longer be a middle class. There will be upper and lower and when this happens don't be surprised if there is civil war.