Urgent Fury PASSABLE Ad Flier

Urgent Fury is making the following graphic available to everyone who wishes to spread the word about UF to other clans they come across while playing publicly in SOCOM and CoD4.

This file can be saved to your PS3 and sent as an attachment to players you've met online.

Some will find this easier than trying to talk through screaming players while you're trying to give someone the UF web address that he'll PROBABLY forget in about four kills in the next map.

Please use the flier responsibly. We want to fill this community with GREAT clans, both in skill and maturity.

You're all a part of UF here, so you know what kind of clans WON'T fit here.

We'll have this flier up on the downloads section of the UF website very soon and we will also have a verson coming soon that we'll post up in the Xbox section of this forum so that it references Xbox on the COD4 section of the flier.

urgentfuryad01tm1.jpg

Enjoy!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little impatient, but can someone repost the image of the flier using image shack. Its a broken image here at work, and I don't want to wait until I get home to take a look see. BTW, image shack seems to be the only image hosting site my company hasn't blocked, Thanks ;D

EDIT: Nevermind

BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]

It looks great guys, has anyone saved this to their PSN yet? If so, please send it to me Tool_Minion. ;D

Yes, I would like to know how to get this onto my psn. ;D

Save it to your Computer, then save it to a removeable memory device, then plug that into your PS3, then save it.

Now you do it, and send it to me Nack. ;D I don't have a memory stick here. :-[

Tool_Minion ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Tool_Minion ]

It looks great guys, has anyone saved this to their PSN yet? If so, please send it to me Tool_Minion. ;D

Yes, I would like to know how to get this onto my psn. ;D

Save it to your Computer, then save it to a removeable memory device, then plug that into your PS3, then save it.

Now you do it, and send it to me Nack. ;D I don't have a memory stick here. :-[

well me neither, so it looks like I'm waiting for someone to send it to you, so you can send it to me. ;D

OH MY GOSH ... men. ;D Let me help you boys out. I am saving it to my memory stick now. Since I couldn't find the flyer on the downloads page, I just saved the jpg from this thread to my memory stick, so that's what you'll be getting.

Sooo, how do I send it once I get it onto the PS3?? Do I add you to my friend's list, send you a message, and add an attachment? Send a friend's invite to HippieChik and I'll forward this flyer to whoever sends me an invite.

Guest NEO-X

Uhh.. note to the entire UF community.

You guys do REALIZE that you can surf the internet with your ps3 right?

so browse yourself to urgentfury.com/uf_forum

open this thread

put your mouse over the image, hit triangle.. to bring up the menu.. and just do save image as, and it will save to your photo's on the ps3.

no hard ware needed...

;)

Oh, and by the way.. YOU'RE WELCOME!!! </nick burns voice impression>

xDarkSkye ]

Uhh.. note to the entire UF community.

You guys do REALIZE that you can surf the internet with your ps3 right?

so browse yourself to urgentfury.com/uf_forum

open this thread

put your mouse over the image, hit triangle.. to bring up the menu.. and just do save image as, and it will save to your photo's on the ps3.

no hard ware needed...

;)

Oh, and by the way.. YOU'RE WELCOME!!! </nick burns voice impression>

RIGHT?! And you guys call yourselves PS3 owners...for shame!

This is how I got my UF sig as my PS3 backround.