I saw a really shitty copy of Transformers. The story line was pretty cool but the copy was so crappy, the graphics/visual effects sucked. My question to ya'll is this..........do you think they will make a Beast Wars movie? I watched this show on a regular basis due to its Badassedness, yes thats a word. If they make a movie for this, I would be way more impressed than w/ the original, but thats me. I mean come on, Megatron being a T-Rex and Optimus Prime being a Gorilla.......cant get much better than that.

beastwars was sick, but a movie about it would be near impossible cuz the current transformers movie is making so much money. there gonna want a sequel of that

but for the next one ye starscream and that scorpion thing were still alive, i think starscream will bring megatron back and when prime sent out the message at the end to all autobots, well its gonna be intercepted by someone bad and when megatron had the cube merged into his chest, it killed him but ill bet it gives him great power at the same time

Yup, because of that, I see a possible return as "Galvatron."

Might be a Hollywood way of having Galvatron emerge, anyway.

A second movie with Starscream in it would give more weight to the one-liner that Megatron had about Starscream "disappointing" him again, which they really didn't explore in this movie.....sadly.

I've always been a great Decepticon fan in the Transformers mythos, so I would love to see Soundwave come around with his cassette compadres like Ravage, LazerBeak and others....though slightly updated as CDs or something similar (I REALLY hope that annoying 'bot in this movie hacking everything WASN'T supposed to be Soundwave, as he debuted in the movie at first as a radio player).

I'd also like to see Shockwave as well....the one-eyed wonder. He was cool in the comic. Always reminded me in some way of a Dr. Mindbender from GI Joe.

And for some reason, I always liked the Insecticons.....could REALLY be a cool addition to the movie as actual-sized insect robots.....smaller CAN create big havoc, y'know.

And to get some air support for the Autobots, seeing SkyFire (who was the red/white jet that every kid wanted for Christmas?) come in as a jump jet or something would be GREAT.

Yeah....lots of possibilities for this franchise.

Hopefully they ditch the human love aspect of it (I mean, who the hell NEEDS to see Sam's love life bloom in a friggin' TRANSFORMERS movie?!) and give the 'bots themselves a little more interaction time, and they could have a SERIOUSLY great trilogy in the works.

I don't know....to ME, the humans in this Transformers movie were more like the Jar-Jars of this movie (from Star Wars). They just got in the way and served very LIMITED purpose.

The cartoon had VERY little human interaction in there, and was a HIT.

They could do the same for the live movie.

Undertow ]

A second movie with Starscream in it would give more weight to the one-liner that Megatron had about Starscream "disappointing" him again, which they really didn't explore in this movie.....sadly.

I've always been a great Decepticon fan in the Transformers mythos, so I would love to see Soundwave come around with his cassette compadres like Ravage, LazerBeak and others....though slightly updated as CDs or something similar (I REALLY hope that annoying 'bot in this movie hacking everything WASN'T supposed to be Soundwave, as he debuted in the movie at first as a radio player).

I'd also like to see Shockwave as well....the one-eyed wonder.  He was cool in the comic.  Always reminded me in some way of a Dr. Mindbender from GI Joe.

And for some reason, I always liked the Insecticons.....could REALLY be a cool addition to the movie as actual-sized insect robots.....smaller CAN create big havoc, y'know.

And to get some air support for the Autobots, seeing SkyFire (who was the red/white jet that every kid wanted for Christmas?) come in as a jump jet or something would be GREAT.

Hopefully they ditch the human love aspect of it (I mean, who the hell NEEDS to see Sam's love life bloom in a friggin' TRANSFORMERS movie?!) and give the 'bots themselves a little more interaction time, and they could have a SERIOUSLY great trilogy in the works.

I don't know....to ME, the humans in this Transformers movie were more like the Jar-Jars of this movie (from Star Wars).  They just got in the way and served very LIMITED purpose.

Sounds like you got your head on straight, LOL. I'm going for a stretch tho, SkyFire will be a Blue Angel or maybe even an F-15, imagine an f-22 vs f-16 chase scene, ohhhhh its makin me warm in my special area, lmao They didnt have enough of Megan Fox(MegaFox), they need to have her in a bikini the whole movie(in the background if need-be)

Oh yea, WTF????? Bumblebee and not Hot Rod??? ugh........anyways, for those who watched Beast Wars, who was the Raptor? Its pissin me off cuz I cant think of it.

-Affliction- ]

beastwars was sick, but a movie about it would be near impossible cuz the current transformers movie is making so much money. there gonna want a sequel of that

but for the next one ye starscream and that scorpion thing were still alive, i think starscream will bring megatron back and when prime sent out the message at the end to all autobots, well its gonna be intercepted by someone bad and when megatron had the cube merged into his chest, it killed him but ill bet it gives him great power at the same time

Now i'm not trying to be an ass but if your going to give away the end of the movie please say something like

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then type what your going to say cause i haven't seen the movie and now i know what happens.

The best thing they can do for the sequal is drop that stupid ass exclusivity contract with GM. I really didn't have a problem with them changing/updating a few of the characters for story purposes and such. But just to get corporate sponsorship money? Boooooooooo!!!

Nice Tow, and I said somthine similar on our boards....Soundwave was my favorite...always trying to get in good with Megatron by using info against the other decepticons...lol

And yeah, I was dis-appointed to see him portrayed by that little joke of a character......it did him no justice at all.

The fight scenes were awsome, very well done, I can hardly wait for the sequel....

Seeing this movie the other day really made me fee like a kid again....simply awsome!

-Omni

Everyone needs to go to Hasbromovies.com or something like that, they have already signed on to Dreamworks to make a total of Three transformers movies. They do not have a release date for the next two yet though but the deal was made over a year ago.

Here you go guys.

Transformers 2 (2009)

Warning! This synopsis contains spoilers

See plot summary for non-spoiler summarized description.

SynopsisEditHistoryDiscuss

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

Projected release date: Summer 2009

Guest [iLL] Andawg
BigMoneyNacku ]

The best thing they can do for the sequal is drop that stupid ass exclusivity contract with GM. I really didn't have a problem with them changing/updating a few of the characters for story purposes and such. But just to get  corporate sponsorship money? Boooooooooo!!!

I think someone doesn't like GM? HMMMM? And I know it isn't much in such a big budget movie but, the GM thing saved them like $3 Million. 'Sides, that new Camaro is cool! 8)

Undertow ]

I'd also like to see Shockwave as well....the one-eyed wonder.  He was cool in the comic.  Always reminded me in some way of a Dr. Mindbender from GI Joe.

I don't know....to ME, the humans in this Transformers movie were more like the Jar-Jars of this movie (from Star Wars).  They just got in the way and served very LIMITED purpose.

Good news, that wasnt soundwave, it was supposedly Frenzy.......just for your info, so expect sound wave in the next one

Red0ctobeR ]
_DeaTH-ScoPe_ ]

yeah i just watched it yesterday, and wtf? starscream, the scorpion dude, and the cop car are still alive? ???

No barricade is dead. I think. HHMMM I will have to watch it again now. Damnit

That's what I wanted to know. I don't remember seeing Barricade being taken out......