Official Baseball Smack Talk Thread...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cubs @ Brewers in Miller Park

3 tickets for the game 6 rows back from the field: $100 each

Gas: $52

2 Chicago Style Hotdogs and a beer (there were plenty more dogs and beers throughout the game): $15

Watching the Cubs spank the Brew Crew and catching a foul ball: PRICELESS! (P.S. Manny Parra scuffs the SHIT out of the ball to get a better grip, I'll take pics of the ball and upload them).

What a game, I really hope we can get Harden some run support tomorrow and complete the sweep. There were more Cubs fans than Brewers fans at "Wrigley North." The dejected Brewers fans was such a cool site after the cocky remarks we heard all through BP for 2 hours prior to the game.

smokeosama ]

Cubs @ Brewers in Miller Park

3 tickets for the game 6 rows back from the field: $100 each

Gas: $52

2 Chicago Style Hotdogs and a beer (there were plenty more dogs and beers throughout the game): $15

Watching the Cubs spank the Brew Crew and catching a foul ball: PRICELESS! (P.S. Manny Parra scuffs the SHIT out of the ball to get a better grip, I'll take pics of the ball and upload them).

What a game, I really hope we can get Harden some run support tomorrow and complete the sweep. There were more Cubs fans than Brewers fans at "Wrigley North." The dejected Brewers fans was such a cool site after the cocky remarks we heard all through BP for 2 hours prior to the game.

do you have a MasterCard??

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]
Shadowboxin7 ]

Like they didnt suck the other 80 years lol

WOW..here's actual facts for ya-- The Yankees have won a World Series in every decade since the 1920s with the exception of the 1980s--

Yankee fans.. lol

Dont say EVERY decade, if it isn't EVERY decade. ::)

Thats like me saying i've won every war in UF except for the ones where the other clans showed up. lmao

How about them Angels.!! :P

ana.gif

-ChurcH- ]

What's easier to say?

Every decade since the '20s with the exception of the '80s

or

The '20s, '30s, '40s, '50s, '60s, '70s, '90s, '00

Well now this is too easy. First I needed to fix your grammar and make it "exception". And now I wil have to answer your question. Lets compare the two sentences shall we....

1. The green sentence actually uses more words than the red sentence by a count of 11-9

2. The green sentence takes up more space on the page as it extends further towards the right margin

3. The green sentence also has more syllables involved than does the red sentence by a count of 19-18

Now I ask you, which one seems like it would be easier to say?

LOL damn yankee fans

Hahahah nope, you wrote "except" so I had to fix it in order to fully convey my point that the first way was easier to "say"

And leave it to a Yankee fan to throw the word asshole out there. Nothings sadder than watching the greatest and most historic stadium in all of sports get ruined by a bunch of tough guys chanting asshole at the top of their lungs and/or booing anybody and everybody. Real classy bunch..... ;)

On another note....The Angels are playin nasty ball

Shadowboxin7 ]The Angels are playin nasty ball
Yea i was hoping for a sweep in NYC, but i guess 3 out of 4 aint bad. lol

(still hoping for the 3rd out of 4.. its currently 9 to 8 in the 8th ;D)

*edit*

Dammit now it's 9 to 9 :-\

PHILLYFAN ]

sorry guys haven't been on the site for a few days way to busy!

Anyhow METS fans you had your chance to take full control of first place. A couple of lucky ass come behind wins by my phillies and now sitting i think it is 3 or it could be 2.5 ahead with about 50 games left give or take~!

P

h

i

l

l

i

e

s

Phillies

booooooooooooooooooo, mets FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!