Generation Kill.

Guest Corruptor310

and i was thinking how it is a restating of the same issues that have been faced by our fighting men and woman for the past two hundred years - same problems -- different neighborhood.

genkill.gif

yeah, i did see naked man ass, and that was the best part. I did chuckle at capt. america's stupid antics.

but....

its rehashing old standbys. yes, we know soldiers get cynical. yes, they trash their superiors. yes, they get trigger happy. yes, their desk jockey superiors are gung ho and get them in fubar situations. yes, said desk jockey superiors are bucking for rank.

so where is the ground breaking shit that made the wire so great? this is tired and done material here. At least, tonite's whole episode was

Chili-Palmer ]

My friend says its better than "over there" which was pretty damn good.!

Man I'm pissed I cancelled HBO now! Yea Chili, I was thinking the same thing. "Over There" was awesome, I don't know why it got scrapped.

I'm gonna have to wait until this series comes out on DVD. Unless.......someone here knows of a "site" that has the episodes for my viewing pleasure.

Hell no J-RITE, the best quotes are here-

" Open fire, follow my tracers".

" Dude I cant believe this fuc* guy is in charge of people".

The show is awesome but my old man is an old school Marine, when I go sometimes to watch it with its hilarious. Hes like...."Yup you would get fragged for that, yup he would have been shot" ect...its hilarious...

It's a very cool show!!

Cpl. Ray Person: [in response to a child’s letter]Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seam to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the mother-fucking answer.
Fuckin' Hilarious!! ;D ;D

That dipshit who tried to call in the Artillery strike within 200 meters of the platoons location. That was funny as hell when the Lt said he wasnt going to do it because he had the worng coordinates. Did you hear the guy on the radio questioning him and then put him on hold while he green lighted the other artillery strike. Yet another reason I couldnt be in the military. It burns me up inside to be around ignorance like that. I think I might actually need counseling. ;D

CDBS14 ]

irish check your pm. ;D

Your Chinese connection again?

BIGDANIEL ]

That dipshit who tried to call in the Artillery strike within 200 meters of the platoons location. That was funny as hell when the Lt said he wasnt going to do it because he had the worng coordinates. Did you hear the guy on the radio questioning him and then put him on hold while he green lighted the other artillery strike. Yet another reason I couldnt be in the military. It burns me up inside to be around ignorance like that. I think I might actually need counseling. ;D

CDBS14 ]

irish check your pm. ;D

Your Chinese connection again?

not the chinese connection, the website connection.