American Fatass

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stealthknight
Composure ]

This time last year I was like 298, down to 199 right now. Working on getting to 185.

Damn bro congratulations! Thats awsome man and goodluck with the rest of your attempt.

Composure ]

I cut out soda, candies, fast food and stopped eating late at night along with exercise as well. I am glad I did because I don't have boobs anymore. :)

Thats definitely a good place to start. (for any of us) You have to take it seriously though, you just cant say oh.. one trip tp McD's wont hurt. IT WILL, & it will lead to falling off on other food too..

Try Subway if you need to eat fast.

Get one of those <6 subs (No Mayo, No Cheese.!!)

Actually any deli really, just watch what you put on it. Cheese & Mayo are the killers at the Deli.

You can pretty much get anything you want.. Turkey, Salami, Roast Beef, Italian, Tuna, etc.. just make sure you dont add the killlers ;)

Mustard, Vinegar (not oil), Pepper (not salt) & produce are all good.!!

*edit*

Awesome Tow.

You should be able to get more Chi-towners to join you.!!

Chili-Palmer ]
Composure ]

I cut out soda, candies, fast food and stopped eating late at night along with exercise as well. I am glad I did because I don't have boobs anymore. :)

Thats definitely a good place to start. (for any of us) You have to take it seriously though, you just cant say oh.. one trip tp McD's wont hurt. IT WILL, & it will lead to falling off on other food too..

Try Subway if you need to eat fast.

Get one of those <6 subs (No Mayo, No Cheese.!!)

Actually any deli really, just watch what you put on it. Cheese & Mayo are the killers at the Deli.

You can pretty much get anything you want.. Turkey, Salami, Roast Beef, Italian, Tuna, etc.. just make sure you dont add the killlers ;)

Mustard, Vinegar (not oil), Pepper (not salt) & produce are all good.!!

*edit*

Awesome Tow.

You should be able to get more Chi-towners to join you.!!

My subway sub= BLT (yeah Bacon is bad but I burn that off when I work out) with lettuce and banana peppers. Greatest sub ever.

If you wanna eat a fast breakfast, go to the supermarket. ;D Everyone has fruit bowls that are prepared every morning. Get one of those and some yogurt, you are good to go! Great natural energy boost too. I eat that at least three mornings during the work week.

Composure that's awesome. I do the same "diet" and got great results too. I haven't been working out technically yet. But I started playing softball and basketball again, working on the hosue has helped too. I probably going to go back to the gym in the next couple of weeks.

btw...I put diet in quotation marks, because honestly it's how everyone should be eating anyway. I hate fast food chains, but my fat ass has used the hell out of them, just like everyone else. Cola, too.

I stopped fast food a while ago but my downfall is our store. We have just about anything fried you could want...we have pizza subs wings....well I wont go on LOL. But I can have that anytime I want and it doesnt cost me a thing. So thats what makes it harder. I also do BLT sandwitches alot. But just one plain burger with mustard is great too.

Guest Corruptor310
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Hmm I am trying to gain about 20 pounds... Trust me its harder for me to gain it than it is for you to lose it- So I could join and go backwards?

5'10" 176

I personally dont have an issue with you joining our merry group and you doing your thing.

My bro is that way --- and I am his opposite, that fark stick eats candy bars all day long, drinks soda all day long, eats pretty good --- 6'0 or 6'1 like 150 lbs....... freaking rail -- and to the folks oh it will catch up with him -- he is 38.

me and my metabolism -- and lazy ass life style does not help -- and yes my bro is very active too active to the point we/the family worry about him.

I would join but to be honest I just can't keep my self motivated. :-\ I tried about three months ago to get this going. I have lost about 35 pounds in the last 4 months. I tried a number of things with this. I went to the gym everyday before work at 530a.m. Then I found that I was going to bed at 8:30-9 everynight. So with that no gaming. Then I tried to go after work and found that I had no family time. So I quit the gym. I'm still eating better and I have cut my soda down to maybe one a day. I've never been a small guy but if I could lose another 30 pounds I would be happy.

Having a support group is great but when it's on a computer then you are cutting into your active time.IMO I happy for all you that are trying to get this done. I went from 272 down to about 235 now. So I'm still working on it. It really sucks having a job were I don't get up much from my computer and when I do it's for a short time.

For anyone here that needs a big loss and needs help. Here where I live we have a deal at the hospital that is called HMR. http://www.hmrprogram.com/ My boss was a 6'2" 320lbs. guy. He started this about 8-9 months ago and he is down to 215lbs. This program is a life changer. You will have to commit to it but it works. I have seen it with my own eyes. So anyone that needs to make a huge change this may help you.

Good luck to everyone.

Prime

Guest M16Assassin
MaluNYMets ]

Hey can we break it down a little more? What is some knowledge that all of you guys can bring to the table on how to lose weight the fastest?

Well there are ways to do it very fast Mets but the key thing to remember is the HEALTHY way to lose it. It sounds simple but it works. Eat smart and workout a decent amount. You need to burn more than you take in.

I didn't read all of this thread, but I wanted to post this link (it's not a Rick Roll, I promise). I find it a very motivating website no matter how much weight you want to lose. Basically it's a guy who was in his 30's, and he was over 6', 230 lbs, and something like 32% bodyfat. He started working out and he took pictures everyday front and side, and kept a log of what food he ate and how much he worked out. In 6 months he dropped to like 8% bodyfat. What's cool is that you can click the pictures link and it will show you all the front and side pics side by side, sorted either daily, weekly, or monthly. You can literally see the fat dropping off this guy. Much better than the before and after shots that you normally see where you're thinking they took pictures of 2 different people.

http://www.johnstonefitness.com

Here's the daily front page so you can see what I'm talking about:

http://www.johnstonefitness.com/all/front/d.php