Be NICE Thread!!

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

With all the drama going on over the past few weeks I thought that I would make a happy thread where we all can get along and be nice. If you feel you can't keep your jokes, sarcasms, or negative comments to yourself, please refrain from posting.

I want to use this thread for us to say something nice about another clan or clan member other than the one's in your own clan.

So, I will start it off by saying that I think [101] is one of the most mature and respectful clans here at UF. I look at [101] as a Big Brother clan because when [JyK] was in (Prisoner of War) POW, we made plenty of our share of mistakes, but [101] was always there to put there Lil brother in check and help guide us to the right path. I believe they was doing this because they care so much about UF and wanted to help mold us into a better clan than we were and at that time I was so full of myself that I took it as they were picking on us rather than them helping us so today I just want to say Thank You to ALL of the [101] members.

Next inline will be a special member of another great clan here and that's my girl Hippie Chick and Yes, I do look at Hippie Chick as my Big VERY WISE Sister. The one thing I like about HC is that no matter if me or anybody is wrong she will tell you and not take sides with anyone because that's her friend. Hippie you have made some very intelligent post and has offered GREAT advice and please continue to do so as I for one always take what you have to say into consideration. Thank You!

To my boyz in what was Nightstalkers and Predators of War in which they have combined to make [KOS] in which I KNOW will be a very competitive and respectful clan I just wanted to say Thank You for standing by my side and helping [JyK] through our tough times. You guys are one of the first clans to really come to hang with [JyK] and got to know us for who we really are, and I look forward to playing with you guys again in the new SOCOM.

To my main man Goat what more can I say about this guy, when he also saw [JyK] in troubled times he took us by the hand and offered some really cool and great advice. He truly gave us a shot, and I am happy to not have let him down. Goat I Thank You also for all the support you have given me.

This next guy I have never met, but if I was to put a face on UF, I would paint it with his. Warpig I take my hat off and tip it to you on account of what you did. I am sure you wanted to win, but what's winning if you can't have your pride and integrity doing it. Rather you know it or not to me, you made history with what you did and not only that you showed what the true meaning of what UF is and all about and I for one definitely learned from it, and you have my up most respect from gaming, I can give, and I am sure you are a tremendous guy in real life as I can see you have great morals and high standards.

The clans I am about to list are just some clans I think are pretty cool, and I hope will stick around UF for quite sometime. [\H/] [*S*] [sxB] [cBF] [odc] [LPK] [503] and [iLL] I have come in contact with these clans or a member of these clans and everything was all to the good. Just because I did not mention your clan only means I have not met anyone in your clan nor have no idea about your clan other than you play here at UF.

Last, but not least I want to thank the Creators of UF and the entire UF Staff for doing such a great job in bringing us some of the best tournaments around because without them, we would be playing with ourselves!

Lets keep this thread clean and on track PLEASE!

KingJunk

JunkYardKiLLeRz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I'll give you props, for trying to bring some bliss, to a quiet Sunday. I hope you all have a beautiful day, and may peace be on to you.

P.s COD4 is dead to me! SOCOM RULES!

Nice post.

I'll put there ticker up on the website to countdown the minutes before someone drops in to throw you in the "kneepad" bandwagon or asks you how the view is from your knees.

I guess for some, it's the one-trick joke that keeps on giving. I seriously thought when I was reading your post with 3 replies behind it that ONE of them would be that type of post.

But you're right, what's great about UF is that there is a LOT of good to be seen here...just not too many people take the time to recognize it. Way to give the shout outs.

I like you all. I think. No I do. Maybe. Yeah lets go with, I do like you. Unless you don't like me. Then I don't like you either. And I don't like you even more than you don't like me. Unless you do like me then I like you more than you like me.

Oh hell I don't know. That's what happens when I have to think on a peaceful Sunday.

On a serious note though: Nice post Junk. As Xanthe stated compliments go a long way. Its always good to see the positive posts in here. There are a lot of stand up people in here. If there weren't many of us wouldn't be here.

I have had the opportunity to play with members of [DSM], [101], [503], [COU], and [odc] and every one of them has carried themselves with the utmost HONOR and INTEGRITY. I hope to get to play with more of their members and more clans from UF over the months to come.

And just so we're all clear on how I feel about you.............I dont know yet. ;D But if you ever think I'm being mean to you simply look to my avatar for the reason why. ;)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Snype22 ]

I know I've always enjoyed warring with/against SxB and 101... they're some tough SOB's...

likewise dude, we have always enjoyed our relationship with OGC. you guys are FUN to play with. since we joined UF we have been accepted and treated with nothing but respect, and try to do the same. we've had our petty arguments with various clans here and there, but who hasnt. our guys are constantly talking about other UF players they meet online, and are happy to see em in a lobby knowing that they do not have to worry about the "bullshit" that often comes with playing in public rooms.

its just to bad we couldnt have bigger lobbies to get more people in...bring on SOCOM!!!

Undertow ]

Nice post.

I'll put there ticker up on the website to countdown the minutes before someone drops in to throw you in the "kneepad" bandwagon or asks you how the view is from your knees.

I guess for some, it's the one-trick joke that keeps on giving. I seriously thought when I was reading your post with 3 replies behind it that ONE of them would be that type of post.

But you're right, what's great about UF is that there is a LOT of good to be seen here...just not too many people take the time to recognize it. Way to give the shout outs.

Is that your new favorite thing to say kneepad bandwagon lol.

Guest M16Assassin
-Affliction- ]

i would like to apologize to everyone that i have agressively attacked on the forums recently, i dont hate anyone and i love this community, thanks tow and snippy.

the only thing that i have truly come to hate here is............. john trovolta, chilli make a new sig, hes like everywhere.

John Travolta hasn't been in a movie in a few years now right? I could be mistaken there but he is a lot better now that he isnt disco dancing.

And before King gets mad I want to throw a shoutout to my boys at Odc. Been a pleasure playin with you guys the last couple years.

I would have to say. [\H/] is and great bunch of guys. We have play with these guys for a long time and they are a stand up group. they damn good guns too. ;D

but most of the groups we have played with are nice people just having fun playing a game together.

we favorite night playing are when there is a room full of UF clans playing in a private room. The laughs keep rolling while we play some crazy rules. keep up the fun.

I would like to give some props to OGC. You guys have been here as long as us 101 guys. We have always duked it out and had a fun time doing it.

We are only getting to know everyone. We always want to put our best foot forward, even though in the heat of battle we can get edgy. We overall want to show the same respect that we think we should receive in return. That is all we ever ask for. We try to play the game in the fairest way we can and hope everyone would do the same to us.

It is nice to give props out. Better good news then bad I always say.

Well since cBs. is like the baby clan here, lol, we have been around for only like 8 months or so, so thanks for not giving us the boot for just being kids ;D ;D(i am younger than you and you know it). Also it was great Warring SxB, LPK, APC, and well i play almost everyday with members from AoA and H/, BTW malu stop playing hardcore search and destroy it's freaking boring ;D ;D ;D. ALSO SORRY DUBYA FOR TEAM KILLING YOU THAT DAY ON BOG, I KNOW YOU WERE REALLY PISSED.