THE OFFICIAL UF4: INVITATIONAL -COUNTDOWN THREAD-

Lookin' at that sweet machine now.

14 hours, 51 minutes, 37 seconds.

How many pages can we muster on this thread, boys and girls?

I'm excited about tonight. Almost DON'T want to go to the beach today to play my 6+ hours of traditional volleyball.........but i will try. LOL

I'll see everyone back here in just short of 14 hours and we'll begin to get this party started!

I hope there's a good turn out tonight. Always has been. And the thread, this thread, gets pretty fun too!

To all those about to make it in, congratulations and good luck.

And yes, Sniper and I have ALREADY made the invitation decisions.

To all those about to be disappointed.....PLEASE.....just leave it at disappointment. If you haven't noticed, Urgent Fury AIN'T goin' anywhere.......don't spoil ANY chance of getting into future tourneys by blasting the tournament for not accepting you. We have but 23 invites to give away, and a hell of a lot more applicants to fill them. There WILL be some disappointed community members out there tonight.......but cheer up, and let's all CHEER them up......because you will NOT have to wait 13 weeks for UF4 to end before we launch the next mini-tourney to tide you over.

Invitation night is always a great night for me.

Let's all have some fun!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

14:46:06 now.....LOL

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

I just want to say that even if our clan, [503], is not chosen for the tournament, it is so very very awesome to see such a gathering of respectable players and clans. I am truly inspired, and that feeling won't pass over time. The amount of brotherhood and respect shown here is something I've longed for in my life, and for those less fortunate of such gifts, I believe that even though this is just a game, it's something more to all of us: it's an experience that can't be missed.

I want to give thanks to Undertow and SNIPER and anyone else involved a true, heartfelt thank you. You guys are what makes SOCOM what it truly was meant to be.

Guest [OHM]_contract_

3 hours 37 minutes to go. ;D Exciting to see what teams will go head to head. I have watched and played with UF before and this time around seems like the competition is just so much more with the best of the best at this gathering. Good Luck all.

Guest KingJunk

My heart can't take this just send them out now lol j/p good luck to all the clans and I hope to see you guys at the 1st Rep meeting!

If not see you in UF4!

_DeaTH-ScoPe_ ]

Lets see if we can beat the record of having 68 people on this forum at the same time.  ;D

Thats Official.! (was that announcement night for UF3.?)

Most users online ever: 68 ( September 23, 2006, 10:30:47 PM )

Chili-Palmer ]
_DeaTH-ScoPe_ ]

Lets see if we can beat the record of having 68 people on this forum at the same time. ;D

Thats Official.! (was that announcement night for UF3.?)

Most users online ever: 68 ( September 23' date=' 2006, 10:30:47 PM ) [/i']

Yes, that was during the announcements for UF3. I wish my hard drive on my computer didn't crash, I had a screenshot on there.

I'm getting nervous......this is awsome man....The last UF was the most intense gaming experience I've had....... gl to all the clans that applied....

-Omni

I just realized what this remindes me of.....The NCAA selection Sunday Final Four show.....

Who's on the bubble?

Who are the favorites?

What sleeper/cinderella/darkhourse clan will get in the field of 23 and suprise everyone?

Can't wait to see!!!!

Damstr8.......slow down on your grand daddy's special "sauce" that he made in the bathtub....it might be a late night....