Brady is out

Goat ]
Peebrain ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ....fuck football!!!

Who's running the clock in San Diego? I mean that was the longest two seconds I've ever seen!

ON that note, Norv needs to lose his job. Can you telegraph the run any more than those crap formations he is using? As a raider fan, I;m glad they have a shit head coach. But you gotta feel for those players getting screwed by horrible coaching.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

On the chargers comments- A coach cant make his team healthy.

Thats true, but when my WIFE calls out what they are going to do based on the formation, he needs to re-think it. Granted she knows quite a bit after being with me for so long, but c'mon. Didn't you see the way the Panthers would stack up the line, when SD lined up? At least throw as much as you run from that shit.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

:o >:(

Football is a religion at my house :)

Tool_Minion ]

Yeah, my son is two and can list out the entire Chiefs offense and half of the defense for ya. He walks around the house in an ENTIRE Chiefs uni (including helmet) on gameday.

Some go to church, others pray to the football gods.

Amen brothers!!! Doors open at 9 am.

WARPIG ]
Undertow ]

I wonder if Belichik got it on camera so he can submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Hahaha!!!! That's awesome. I can't say I'm sad at all, being that I'm a Colts fan. ;)

Then that means you're still crying in your beer over the Bears kicking down the door to your new stadium and fucking up the Colt's house warming party.

Eh....their first victory at the new "Luke" is just gonna have to wait until next time.

Oh, and thanks for testing out our new running back for us. He was pleased with your new turf. ;D

Undertow ]
WARPIG ]
Undertow ]

I wonder if Belichik got it on camera so he can submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos.

Hahaha!!!! That's awesome. I can't say I'm sad at all, being that I'm a Colts fan. ;)

Then that means you're still crying in your beer over the Bears kicking down the door to your new stadium and fucking up the Colt's house warming party.

Eh....their first victory at the new "Luke" is just gonna have to wait until next time.

Oh, and thanks for testing out our new running back for us. He was pleased with your new turf. ;D

Yeah, yeah... pay back a bitch. How soon you forget when we kicked you from the biggest game of the season a few years back. LOL How soon they forget.

I was pretty disappointed at their performance on Sunday night. I was sitting in the airport watching it with some stranger. LOL I was like, "who the fuck is that? That ain't the Peyton I know" And is Marvin just getting old now? WTF? LOL Any ways, will see... still early my friend.