I'll have a Big Mac and a punch in the mouth

I just saw this in my MSNBC widget and read it and am crying if this is what America is...

Man beats teen in McDonald's dispute

L.A. police search for suspect in attack, which was caught on video

The Associated Press

updated 11:00 a.m. ET, Wed., Oct. 1, 2008

LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles police are looking for a man who beat up a 16-year-old girl at a McDonald's counter after she complained about him cutting in line.

Police announced their investigation Tuesday night and posted surveillance video online.

Police say the girl, her 5-year-old niece and a friend were standing in line on Sept. 14 at the McDonald's in South Los Angeles. The suspect and two young boys then approached the counter when the 16-year-old started arguing with the man over who was first in line.

Police say the girl swore at the man, who then got angry and punched her in the face several times.

The suspect left with the boys in a red pickup truck.

The teenager was treated for her injuries at a hospital and released.

© 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26968445/

Here's the link to the video.. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26972688#26972688

Guest SuddenRedScare

If ANYBODY tried to come in between my McRib super value meal, I would fucking booger-hook them back to Frisco. "This shit is mine, I got this shit in first grade."

Sorry, I've had a few. 8)

I'm not a big fan of making fun of this, I only wanted to bring it to light and show where our country is. We're worried about financial collapse, and war in the middle east when we have Men in America that behave like that. The healing in this country needs to be from within. I see people behaveing poorly like that daily and my soul hurts thinking of what is in store for the future of this country if behavior like that is allowed. And as it was mentioned, not only did the men "fail" but everyone else that did absolutely nothing by not even getting a plate number, or taking him out with some mace, or something failed their Human card too.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

I'm not a big fan of making fun of this, I only wanted to bring it to light and show where our country is. We're worried about financial collapse, and war in the middle east when we have Men in America that behave like that. The healing in this country needs to be from within. I see people behaveing poorly like that daily and my soul hurts thinking of what is in store for the future of this country if behavior like that is allowed. And as it was mentioned, not only did the men "fail" but everyone else that did absolutely nothing by not even getting a plate number, or taking him out with some mace, or something failed their Human card too.

Umm, NO. This isn't necessarily where OUR country is, this is where this asshole in LA IS.

I can't let one ignorant douche really be the sole representation of the American Man.

I've never laid an angry hand on a woman, so why don't I represent the American Man? Or you?

See I think we already do. This isn't an American man, this is a fuckin bitch ass BOY with children of his own. In no way is this the standard, and if this is the standard where YOU live, I suggest moving down here to KC bro, cause we don't roll like this. Had this been witnessed HERE?! OMFG, you would have one fucked up suspect in custody.

I can't say this ISN'T a normal everything day in LA, but if it was.........well to quote MJK

'I wanna see it all go down, Ma please flush it all away'

The point is Tool, that it is a fact that more and more violence of this type is happening in America along with lack of judgment, character, morals, ethics, kooth, and overall just doing what's right and knowing what's right and what's wrong. Just because you have a dick doesn't make you a man. And though this may not be a representation of every man in the United States it still is a growing issue in American society. Andawg didn't say every man, just that it is becoming more and more prevalent and more of a problem.

In the Southern U.S. I have no doubt that dude would have gotten fucked up and for several reasons, IF he would have lived the beating he was given.

I give praise to all you gents out there that actually are gentlemen and respect women, children, and others as you should. We're a shrinking population and it's very disheartening to know.

I think that this one individual does NOT represent at all where I country is. I grew up in Cali and parts of LA can be pretty rough. But I just think it's a stretch Friday, to say this is a barometer of where we are. I don't disagree that we have been moving in some "not so healthy" directions over the past few years, but I don't think this jack ass means anything to it. JMO. :)

Oh, oh... and I must say I AGREE with Hog (yay! lol) that every dumb ass in that Mickie Dees failed the "man test"!!!