Titans 8-0

PHILLYFAN ]

man titans arent even good. I dont even know how there winning lol. It's hard to explain' date=' but im sure yo know what i mean... But im gald they are. good shit

[/quote']

They aren't good?

Go undefeated in ANY professional league you must have some talent. Come on dude.

Titans are a good team though, their not great enough to make the main game though

Then who is..?

Who is a better team.? (i would say there are some better teams also, even though no one has a better record)

Who IS going to make it to the big game.?

Dallas.. lol

Steelers, Giants, Pats..!?

Who really looks good this year besides Titans.?

I seriously still think San Diego is a contender, but they just have had the worst luck.

PHILLYFAN ]

There not good! They played 1 team over 500 record there schedule has to be one of the weakest in the NFL. To be honest the NFL is weak this year. There isn't them few dominating teams who you know will be in the superbowl.

And i'll stick by what I said!

1. They play the teams on their schedule you can't hold that against them. They do play in one of the toughest divisions in football having to contend with the Colts and Jags. Their schedule still isn't that weak. They beat the Ravens on the road, beat a tough Minnesota team and have to play the Steelers later this year in addition to the Colts and Jags again.

2. How is the NFL weak this year? That makes no sense. Because one or two teams aren't running away with it already? If anything that makes it stronger, other than the AFC South every other division race is tight. I think its exciting to think about who is going to step up and win the big games.

3. Everyone stop with the Titan hating. They play the game it was meant to be played. They run hard and they play defense hard. They aren't throwing bombs all day blowing teams out by 50 points like the pats did, they aren't watching other teams signal calling like the pats did(t least I think), they don't rely on one player like the pats did and they are a respected team in the league.

Thank you, Prane. Said everything I wanted to say..

The Titans have proven themselves to be the best team in football right now, no matter how much you deny it. Yes, other teams are doing good and have been dominant, but you can't argue with being undefeated. Week after week they've proven that they're the real deal and they are indeed the best at the moment

Neo_Unit001 ]
CDBS14 ]

remind me of my PATS. :-\ :-\

Except they didn't cheat lol yet....

thier always a bitter fan......keep hating....maybe if your team was smarter they might win more....

the only time its cheating is when the team wins ...ever notice that

but on the topic ...tennessee looks good i am still not sold on them but they are doin good and im not sold on any one yet...stil a toss up and will get real ugly in the near future

maybe call it a giants v titan or some one------toss up

I don't think they suck and won't talk shit about them. They have a "decent" team this year. I think saying they are the best right now is stretching it. LOL I did not see a season undefeated team yesterday. I saw a lucky team that has gotten some REALLY good calls in their favor. Again, I don't think they suck. They are better then they have been in years! But with a easy schedule, they will last one more game or two and fall like all others have. ;)

They do have a "decent" team but as we've seen before, when a decent team is running on all cylinders and everything is clicking perfectly, they can be amazing. That's what the Rays did (even though they lost) and that's what the Titans are doing.

Until they lose, they are the best team.

Once they lose, the Giants steal that throne as the best team in the NFL.

(Not biased, I hate the Giants. I'm a Jets fan.)

Well maybe. I'm just saying. I'm a Colts fan and I've watched them go 6 and 0... 7 and 0... 9 and 0 and even 13 and 0. But I'm willing to say they had an easy schedule in virtually every one of those seasons that they "almost" pulled it off. That being said... I didn't see a team like that yesterday. Just my opinion. LIke assholes... everyone has one. lol ;)

We can keep talking smack, if the eagles had that schedule we'd be undefeated too. Were 5-3 with missing a rb for 2 games. Been with out a t/e all season cause LJ gets hurt every other min. We had our 2 w/r out which they just came back in the last week.

Westbrook has to broken ribs and a sever ankle sprain and is still playing. Dallas has a homo who sprain or broke a pinkie and is sitting out a month? a fucking month? lmao

But serious once titans lose 2 games everyone will jump off the band wagon!! I'm a huge fisher fan he has to be one of the best coaches on managing a game and the clock!

There is no Titans band wagon to jump on. They don't get much respect which is evident here because they don't blow every team out like the Pats did. The Titans play their style game and they play it very well. They are not a decent team that defense is stacked with probowlers, Vandon Bosch, Haynesworth, and Bullock. Chris Johnson is the fastest player in the league having an excellent rookie season, his counterpart lendale white is a monster, the new "Bus" if you will.

The Eagles and Cowgirls will both miss the playoffs so we need not mention them again here. :)

To quote Bill Parcells: "You are what your record is"

That is so true. Don't say we should have won this game or that game, but because of injury or calls..... Your team would have still won the game if they were good enough.

I'm not a Titans fan at all! (Homerun throwback) but they are taking care of their business.