Cod:WaW

Sharkbait2 ]

The gamestop in my area was letting people pick it up today after 5... Same basic game besides WWII, little different graphics, same annoying spawns. ::)

i got to disagree. On the beta the spawns were well spaced even on deathmatch. CTF and WAR mode are fun, only complain i got is that the tanks are way too strong and the game is unbalanced, byt that i mean a level 5 won't stand a chance against a level 36+ because after 36 you got the STG-44

i think it is worth the 60 bucks. feel alot like cod1, that classic look to it, guns are more realistic. Great improvement over cod4, the maps feel great, lots of depth to them.

Best of no cheap kills, no across the room knifes and stuff.

the dogs are better than a chopper, they act as a second UAV, that tells the story behind those things.

artillery sucks, it has to be out in the open to kill you, but it can act as a giant stun nade.

RNG187 ]
CDBS14 ]

you should give it a try' date=' if you played the older cod games, you will like the feel of this one.

[/quote']

i did, and i thought i was at an arcade playing the cheap machine. just w/better graphics, and my feet didnt stick to the nasty floor.

LOL, COME ON IT ISN'T THAT BAD. like it tooke me to get used to it for ma bit on the 360 beta because everyone already had better guns than me, but after a few ranks it evens up.

the story mode is awesome! im liking it a lot right now. my only problem is that at the moment i cant be online while playing the story mode because it freezes my ps3 happened 6 times in a row for me. once i started up the game without logging onto the PSN it worked great. i havent gotten a chance to play online yet because i also keep freezing up in the lobby right before a match is launched. as soon as they fix watever bug i got stuck with, im sure the online will b a lot of fun, a lot of my friends are playing it already and they say its a lot of fun and a def improvement on cod4. i'll try getting online tomorrow morning. ;D ;D ;D

To me.... When I would rather play the same 3 maps of a CoD5 beta over a finished 7 maps of Socom then it's pretty clear that I'll be picking this up. My clan however is a bit mixed on it due to "wanting" to like Socom. Unfortunately they are finding that harder to do each day.

I was kinda shocked that with CoD5 being out that they arent using it for Crucible 3 this time around.

After playing online with this game.... It is a fun game, and I like it better than CoD4. But trust me, you still have the same crappy spawns, and I have been knifed be someone across the room. If you hated anything in cod4, it's going to be in this one... except the dogs, those get annoying...lol

well i finally got in a game today, i still freeze up when i go online and the only way i can join a game is if thru someone elses party lol it was fun the map i played was med sized (its still to early for me to remember names lol) for those who liked cod it is pretty much the same game minus the toobing with a few improvements, i thought the dogs are pretty cool way better than the chopper, the artillery u can call in is pretty useless. the one thing i really liked about the story mode was the gore lol nothing is funner then shooting a guy in the legs with a shotgun and watching him try to crawl away (creepy of huh?) i havent played online long enough to see if they carried this over to the online gameplay.

luchesco ]

well i finally got in a game today, i still freeze up when i go online and the only way i can join a game is if thru someone elses party lol it was fun the map i played was med sized (its still to early for me to remember names lol) for those who liked cod it is pretty much the same game minus the toobing with a few improvements, i thought the dogs are pretty cool way better than the chopper, the artillery u can call in is pretty useless. the one thing i really liked about the story mode was the gore lol nothing is funner then shooting a guy in the legs with a shotgun and watching him try to crawl away (creepy of huh?) i havent played online long enough to see if they carried this over to the online gameplay.

they did, peoples limbs fly off. the double barrel blows peoples arms and legs off, same for nades ;D

Dont forget one of the MAJOR things that CoD:WaW has that CoD4 doesn't is Co-op.!!

I love nothing better than a 4 man Co-op story.. to me it is the best way to play ANY game.!!

Like "Terrorist Hunt" on RainbowSix: Vegas, you can play them over & over, and they dont get old. (you just have to play them on the hardest level)