UF apologizes for the StoneCold interference

We'd like to apologize to all of our UF community members for the inconvenience of this "StoneCold" and his posting of a UF-bashing video on all of these public threads.

We'd like you to know that his IP address is: 71.240.168.200

In case someone might have this player on THEIR forum and would like to circumvent any of this behavior on their own forum.

We cannot say if this is someone FROM Stormwatch or Chaos Tactics.....but hey, you have what you have.

Again, we apologize and we hope that everyone here can disregard the spamming posts and resume all threads as normal.

Thank you.

- Urgent Fury

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent to my PM.

I will not reveal this UF Community member's identity unless he wants to be identified anyway.

I don't know if you won't announce who the actual person is, or you just don't know..

But just in case: I did the search on my clan's forums.. sure enough, HAVOC

So I retract my initial, hesitant statement.......I guess we DO know who it is.

There you go, everyone. The "new caretaker of Chaos Tactics tourneys."

At his finest.

::)

If I'm Hitler, I can only guess who this "director" with too much time on his hands would be.

But then again, we're a little too busy around here in UF to worry about such things.

Maybe Havoc has enough time to make another "documentary" and can illustrate it for us.

::)

HogWild ]
Undertow ]

If I'm Hitler

HEIL.... Furor...

You said it yourself Tow.

"I'm either Hitler or a marshlellow".

PICK a side already, I'm getting dizzy.... ;D

Do I need a camp fire or a swatsticka?

I'm soooooo confuuuuuuussseed......

Yeah, I guess I DID say that once, didn't I?

LOL

Well.....sarcasm runs rampant in my family. ;)

You're a good man with a better memory, Hog.

I am pretty sure we all have jobs, lives etc.. so for this dude to waste his and all of our time with this nonsense is outrageous. Get a life bro!

This guys name should be left anonymous from now on because he would only want to be known for what he has done. Kinda like a pathalogical type deal.

The first rule of "douchebag" is we never speak of "douchebag"

Matty2D ]

Yeah, we have a match on our forums.

But hey, it's just goes to show you they are willing to do anything to get peoples attention. Obviously things must not be going right over there if a man in power had to resort to what he did.

Oh well, go UF!

at last check they had near 50 clans singed up for there tourney so things can't be that bad. But i dont care either way.