UF apologizes for the StoneCold interference

Guest SuddenRedScare
Chili-Palmer ]
Aodaddy ]

What a dumbass. >:( Why waste the time, shut your:-X and move on.

Who are you talking to..? ???

Does it matter? I think both sides should take this advice.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undertow ]
PHILLYFAN ]

Why are YOU apologizing TOW? Wasn't ur fault!

Because no matter the case or cause' date=' what we strive for here in THIS community and THIS forum is a peaceful, entertaining and friendly gaming environment.

As paltry and childish of an attempt that was, Stonecold/Havoc's spamming here was still, essentially, an attack.

We simply apologize for the inconvenience to our players, we put out the IP address of the attacker for everyone's reference on their own forum, and then we resume normal duties here at UF.

Evidently, Havoc is still a little peeved at UF's podcast message letting him know, in no uncertain terms, to do his own work and that we won't be doing it for him. Otherwise, we would just call it "Urgent Fury."

Seems he still can't comprehend the approach of letting his own tourney speak for itself and not have to use "UF" in some way, shape or form to help boost him and his product.

But since he's "paid" someone piles and piles of cash (as he keeps reminding us LOL) to make the super-dooperest tourney ever, one must wonder if Havoc can even call THAT his. ::)

To Sniper and I (and from what I gather around here, to a few other people as well), Havoc was, is and most likely will always remain someone who doesn't have a whole lot of creativity in his soul. Just a lot of bitterness and jealousy...and the undying need to be "tha man."

Usually, those characteristics cause people to do what Havoc did here last night.

And usually, those types of things blow up in the wrong, unintended faces.

That's why I was put on staff Tow. I'm "tha man" and he's just jealous. :D

Wow 54 posts about this...UF calls themselves a respectable adult community......PLEASE! Undertow is the biggest fraud here, and everyone follows him so blindly.

Undertow ]
PHILLYFAN ]

Because no matter the case or cause' date=' what we strive for here in THIS community and THIS forum is a peaceful, entertaining and friendly gaming environment.

As paltry and childish of an attempt that was, Stonecold/Havoc's spamming here was still, essentially, an attack.

We simply apologize for the inconvenience to our players, we put out the IP address of the attacker for everyone's reference on their own forum, and then we resume normal duties here at UF.

Evidently, Havoc is still a little peeved at UF's podcast message letting him know, in no uncertain terms, to do his own work and that we won't be doing it for him. Otherwise, we would just call it "Urgent Fury."

Seems he still can't comprehend the approach of letting his own tourney speak for itself and not have to use "UF" in some way, shape or form to help boost him and his product.

But since he's "paid" someone piles and piles of cash (as he keeps reminding us LOL) to make the super-dooperest tourney ever, one must wonder if Havoc can even call THAT his. ::)

To Sniper and I (and from what I gather around here, to a few other people as well), Havoc was, is and most likely will always remain someone who doesn't have a whole lot of creativity in his soul. Just a lot of bitterness and jealousy...and the undying need to be "tha man."

Usually, those characteristics cause people to do what Havoc did here last night.

[/quote']

your whole "PODCAST" with commander fury was "OK" for you to release on your forums. But someone releases a creative masterpiece about you and its "paltry and childish", bro if that aint the pot callin the kettle black. Yes peoeple are loyal to the communtiy you and sniper built, but damn bro. Your not the GOD of socom..you dont have a copyright on your "podcasts", youtube videos, tac maps, tournies....dude anyone came do this. your not the first one to do any of it. there were other tournies out there before UF and there will be plenty after it. everytime competiton comes your way you give it a 2-faced backstab at it and anyone involved in it. You turn EVERYTHING someone has to say about you your clan or UF 180degrees everytime. You feed into it just like everyone else does bro..you need to feed your ego...have your communtiy stroke your ego for you. Its alll good they did a good job at it. just know theres people who see thru you clearer than glass. Im not as good at twisiting words around as you are, nor do it care to be. But I do know that *S* was unjustly treated once they spoke out about them co-sponsering CT. Not one *S* promoted here. the person who did was stirring the pot, and you did a horrible job of handling that whole situation. Nothing you do is ever behind closed doors...you always find the need to put it on center stage and make a fool( or so you try pretty damn hard) of that player or clan.

basically in closing my unthought, unscripted right from the heart post.....YOU seriously need to look in the mirror bro before you go around preaching all the shit you do about The UF community is this and the memebers here are that...ive seen plenty of you memebers,staff, as well as yourself stoop pretty low, just to make comments and bash people.

The whole video was merely and inside *S* joke that one of your blind followers found and ran back to you about..."Mr.undertow, if I can have a second of your time...I was over at *S* (by the way who I cant stand,trying to find some good dirt)and one of their memebrs has a video about CT and UF...right away were childish and paltry....Everyone just needs to grow up...

ITS A GOD DAMN GAME!!!! and quite honestly im tired of hearing the whole UF community cry/bash everytime something comes up

Fellow UF members. You need to see thru this BS. It has been 2 months since the last issue involving Stormwatch/CT and what happened here at UF. Things have been quiet while they did their thing and UF continued on its road. Now all of a sudden you have people from the CT community, back here spamming and trolling. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why.

Evidently things must not be going to well over there at the CT camp as far as tournies are concerned. They must not be getting the participation they wanted or expected, so now they come here trying to stir the pot some more. Hoping to create drama. Hoping that this may cause teams to defect....LOL

It is just a feeble attempt by those at the Stormwatch/CT camp to cause drama.

Wow 54 posts about this...UF calls themselves a respectable adult community......PLEASE! Undertow is the biggest fraud here, and everyone follows him so blindly.

Undertow ]
PHILLYFAN ]

[/quote']

your whole "PODCAST" with commander fury was "OK" for you to release on your forums. But someone releases a creative masterpiece about you and its "paltry and childish", bro if that aint the pot callin the kettle black. Yes peoeple are loyal to the communtiy you and sniper built, but damn bro. Your not the GOD of socom..you dont have a copyright on your "podcasts", youtube videos, tac maps, tournies....dude anyone came do this. your not the first one to do any of it. there were other tournies out there before UF and there will be plenty after it. everytime competiton comes your way you give it a 2-faced backstab at it and anyone involved in it. You turn EVERYTHING someone has to say about you your clan or UF 180degrees everytime. You feed into it just like everyone else does bro..you need to feed your ego...have your communtiy stroke your ego for you. Its alll good they did a good job at it. just know theres people who see thru you clearer than glass. Im not as good at twisiting words around as you are, nor do it care to be. But I do know that *S* was unjustly treated once they spoke out about them co-sponsering CT. Not one *S* promoted here. the person who did was stirring the pot, and you did a horrible job of handling that whole situation. Nothing you do is ever behind closed doors...you always find the need to put it on center stage and make a fool( or so you try pretty damn hard) of that player or clan.

basically in closing my unthought, unscripted right from the heart post.....YOU seriously need to look in the mirror bro before you go around preaching all the shit you do about The UF community is this and the memebers here are that...ive seen plenty of you memebers,staff, as well as yourself stoop pretty low, just to make comments and bash people.

The whole video was merely and inside *S* joke that one of your blind followers found and ran back to you about..."Mr.undertow, if I can have a second of your time...I was over at *S* (by the way who I cant stand,trying to find some good dirt)and one of their memebrs has a video about CT and UF...right away were childish and paltry....Everyone just needs to grow up...

ITS A GOD DAMN GAME!!!! and quite honestly im tired of hearing the whole UF community cry/bash everytime something comes up

You know what? your a fuckin moron. If it was an inside joke within *S* and wasnt meant to stir up shit, they would not have spammed it on every post on the front page. All the podcast did was make all of us realize the shit *S* does. So, why dont you go back to them, nobody wants to see your feeble attempts to stir shit up. Maybe you dont realize but before they were even affiliated w/ CT, they talked shit about UF, about how much "bitches" were running shit, then decided to join the next tournament available. Now, lets talk about 2 faced back stabbers. And dont get me started that on their Public forums they were openly talking about cheating in UF matches and as soon as it was brought up they deleted the post(or redirected it to the private forums). So, not only are they shady, they are dumb too. So, Squally, go back to the little hole you crawled out of and maybe you should help them try to find someone who can create a tacmap so they can have something to look forward to. If you guys need help, Im sure there are plenty of people out there who can create a tacmap with MS Paint........................

Your friendly(banned from *S* forums) asshole

Dub

What i want to know is what did anyone here do to make all of these people start posting here today..?

We starred in a movie so now we're famous.. is that it.!?

Cuz i dont see how or why all of a sudden all of these people are posting & talking shyt.. WHY.?

What did anyone here do to provoke this..? (Watch the movie.!?) Is that it..?

Did someone go over there to stir it up lately..?

If they didn't want anyone to watch it, they shouldnt post it on a public site. lol

I just dont get why this all happened. Did they post the video to act as a trojan horse so they could all come in & fight.!?

I just dont see why all of these people are here talking.. you can talk shyt anyday, why today.!?

WHY ARE YOU HERE.? WHY.?

I'll give them this.. the hits on the UF site today are thru the roof.!!! (i think we'll hit 300 by the end of the day :o)

Chili-Palmer ]

What i want to know is what did anyone here do to make all of these people start posting here today..?

We starred in a movie so now we're famous.. is that it.!?

Cuz i dont see how or why all of a sudden all of these people are posting & talking shyt.. WHY.?

What did anyone here do to provoke this..? (Watch the movie.!?) Is that it..?

Did someone go over there to stir it up lately..?

If they didn't want anyone to watch it, they shouldnt post it on a public site. lol

I just dont get why this all happened. Did they post the video to act as a trojan horse so they could all come in & fight.!?

I just dont see why all of these people are here talking.. you can talk shyt anyday, why today.!?

WHY ARE YOU HERE.? WHY.?

I'll give them this.. the hits on the UF site today are thru the roof.!!! (i think we'll hit 300 by the end of the day :o)

dude, EXACTLY! my confusion turned into anger when i got brought into it.

Saleos_Prime ]
RNG187 ]

dude' date=' EXACTLY! my confusion turned into anger when i got brought into it.

[/quote']

Maybe if you didn't post so much dumb shit, people wouldn't bring you into their dumb shit. ::) Hey that's just my opinion. :P

yeah, but before yesterday i kept my dumb shit, in my dumb thread so people wouldnt be bothered by it.

Hellraiser ]
RNG187 ]
Hellraiser ]

party0052.gif

no bong? just popcorn? its okay' date=' HR.

did you see the new BBND? dude, i almost peed myself watching tool imitate nghthwk.

[/quote']

i don't smoke. ;)

and BBND was hilarious aparently i even sniped his ass. LOL he'll think twice before messing with me again.fighting0037.gif

you dont smoke? but but, its the PEACE pipe. you hit it to be PEACEFUL. besides, ONE hit cant do harm..

Saleos_Prime ]
RNG187 ]

dude' date=' EXACTLY! my confusion turned into anger when i got brought into it.

[/quote']

Maybe if you didn't post so much dumb shit, people wouldn't bring you into their dumb shit. ::) Hey that's just my opinion. :P

Thats how i got brought into it. lol