TITANS 13_2

damn i really thought the jags would be the tem to do it. there are really only 2 teams that have a good shot to beat them the rest of the year. Pitt and Indy but then again thats why they say any givin sunday. i must say as it looks right now i see a giants vs titans superbowl. it would be sweet for the titans to get that ring that eluded them by a yard in the last bowl they were in

Chili-Palmer ]
RNG187 ]

philly' date=' i LOVE your avatar bro!

[/quote']I dont.. :-\

Its the "hillbilly stomp" a racial skinhead move (taken from the movie "American History X")

i disagree it is a movie about how blind people are to race and it opens up the eyes to a lot of stupid mothafuckers....

he goes from being a hardcore skinhead to becoming a well rounded man trying to get his kid brother out ...

i can see how it could be racist to some ...since the movie is based on skinheads and shit...but i look at it a little different......SHOWING HOW THE MOST EXTREME HUMANS CAN CHANGE IF GIVING THE RIGHT TOOLS...

O YEAH GO PATS GO

I'LL SAY FROM BEING A FAN OF THE UNDEFEATED PATS THE REST OF THE SEASON IS GOIN TO BE A BITCH........good luck tennessee

Last time I check the Pats didn't go undefeated. Could have sworn they lost the superbowl but I could be wrong. Thats why I love the old Dolphins running back. Every week sportswriters and commentators would ask him if he respected the Pats yet and would consider them in the same league as the 1972 Dolphins who completed a perfect season. He said everytime "yeah they look good but they still ain't in our neighborhood yet. They're around the block." The pats didn't have a perfect season and neither will the Titans.

Yes its nice to see people around here starting to give them the respect they deserve but I really think with a healthy team Pitt can stop them. 2 weeks ago my Bears completely shutdown their run game and still lost. Kerry Collins stepped up in a big way as he did this last week. The Titans have that hunger you wish your team did. They don't accept losing. Jeff Fisher has them believing and any coach will tell you the most important thing is to get your players to buy into what your teaching. They believe in Jeff Fisher and each others abilities. The defense isn't calling out the offense or vice versa. Everybody does their part and if not someone else steps up.

The superbowl would be won by the Giants if these two teams did meet in my opinion. The Giants are in an entirely different world than every other team in the league. They are the best team I have ever seen in my lifetime. We aren't even talking about Eli or Plaxiglass right now, the whole story is Jacobs. Who EVERYONE doubted as Tiki's replacement. He has proven himself to be an unstoppable force. A guy who weighs around 270lbs and runs like the wind, I'm not stopping that. He outweighs his opposition by 20-30lbs at least for the most part. The only way to take him down is to trip up his legs or gangtackle.

Keep in mind they are doing this without the retired Micheal Strahan, the injured Osi Umenyora(who can spell that shit?) and the traded Jeremy Shockey. If they hadn't had 1 bad game against the Browns we would be talking about the Giants finishing undefeated which I think was more likely.

Sorry this is so long but I could go on forever about football. Not to take anything away from the Titans who I respect deeply and have since the beginning of the season, the Giants pound for pound are just a much better team.

Prane ]

I'LL SAY FROM BEING A FAN OF THE UNDEFEATED PATS THE REST OF THE SEASON IS GOIN TO BE A BITCH........good luck tennessee

Last time I check the Pats didn't go undefeated. Could have sworn they lost the superbowl but I could be wrong. Thats why I love the old Dolphins running back. Every week sportswriters and commentators would ask him if he respected the Pats yet and would consider them in the same league as the 1972 Dolphins who completed a perfect season. He said everytime "yeah they look good but they still ain't in our neighborhood yet. They're around the block." The pats didn't have a perfect season and neither will the Titans.

Yes its nice to see people around here starting to give them the respect they deserve but I really think with a healthy team Pitt can stop them. 2 weeks ago my Bears completely shutdown their run game and still lost. Kerry Collins stepped up in a big way as he did this last week. The Titans have that hunger you wish your team did. They don't accept losing. Jeff Fisher has them believing and any coach will tell you the most important thing is to get your players to buy into what your teaching. They believe in Jeff Fisher and each others abilities. The defense isn't calling out the offense or vice versa. Everybody does their part and if not someone else steps up.

The superbowl would be won by the Giants if these two teams did meet in my opinion. The Giants are in an entirely different world than every other team in the league. They are the best team I have ever seen in my lifetime. We aren't even talking about Eli or Plaxiglass right now, the whole story is Jacobs. Who EVERYONE doubted as Tiki's replacement. He has proven himself to be an unstoppable force. A guy who weighs around 270lbs and runs like the wind, I'm not stopping that. He outweighs his opposition by 20-30lbs at least for the most part. The only way to take him down is to trip up his legs or gangtackle.

Keep in mind they are doing this without the retired Micheal Strahan, the injured Osi Umenyora(who can spell that shit?) and the traded Jeremy Shockey. If they hadn't had 1 bad game against the Browns we would be talking about the Giants finishing undefeated which I think was more likely.

Sorry this is so long but I could go on forever about football. Not to take anything away from the Titans who I respect deeply and have since the beginning of the season, the Giants pound for pound are just a much better team.

check again buddy...they went udefeated regular season you can hate all you want........

best team ever...now i think you are just crazy....

and i'm just gonna stop right there.... :-\

Prane ]

check again buddy...they went udefeated regular season you can hate all you want........

The best team ever? Thats a bold statement for a team that didn't even win a superbowl. ::)

I agree with prane a little here. The '72 dolphins are the best of all time. They had the perfect season. Pats lost the last game, they aren't perfect ipso facto they aren't the best team ever. Sorry just how the facts roll.

Titans may not go undefeated but who is to say. The playoffs are all about momentum, same with any sport. You get the momentum at the right time you gonna win. Just like the Giants did last year. They turned it on during the most important time.

Prane ]

Dolphins went undefeated and oh ya won the superbowl to! HEHEHE!! !!GO DOLPHINS!!

Prane ]
Prane ]

The best team ever? Thats a bold statement for a team that didn't even win a superbowl. ::)

whoa i didnt say the pats were the best team ever ...i was just stating they went undefeated ....i'm not sure if you can decide a best team eve as they are all in different eras of time....the patriots team last yea was the best team ive watched on the field in a long time...i give the giants thier credit they beat us ....they didnt whoop are ass but they did come out on top...every player is in the nfl for a reason becuase they are good at football..........

we will see a unknown team win the super bowl this year...........i dont know who i would pick as of right now....i like pitt-titans-giants-chances are real strong but come playoff time they are all equals.....

Guest CROWFOOT_
Prane ]
Prane ]

whoa i didnt say the pats were the best team ever ...i was just stating they went undefeated ....i'm not sure if you can decide a best team eve as they are all in different eras of time....the patriots team last yea was the best team ive watched on the field in a long time...i give the giants thier credit they beat us ....they didnt whoop are ass but they did come out on top...every player is in the nfl for a reason becuase they are good at football..........

we will see a unknown team win the super bowl this year...........i dont know who i would pick as of right now....i like pitt-titans-giants-chances are real strong but come playoff time they are all equals.....

Best team ever? lol there are a few? win a super bowl to be the best team? bull crap, the Dolphins that won the super bowl and were undefeated was a amazing team....

plus 10-0? wow it doesnt matter.... If I rem the Giants that won the super bowl werent even supposed to be there......

GO COLTS!!!

Rem those Titans are playing the Jets tormorrow, so they might get a loss in.... also the Colts should have beat them.

Guest CROWFOOT_
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Crow what are you talking about? The Dolphins won the Super Bowl when they went undefeated. That's the only time they've gone undefeated so..?

yeah lol my bad... I was thinking one thing and typing another lol