TITANS 13_2

Yeah this is funny.

Just a little response to that Giants Being the Best team in football in your lifetime.

What are you like 12 years old?

Im not taking from the Giants.. they're a solid team. But I think they get more credit than they deserve.

I like how ... whoever said it put it.

"The Giants that won the superbowl shouldnt have even been there". LoL

If they werent it would have been my cowboys, and we lost to the PATS in our first meeting last year. But it was a VERY close game... and if Dallas went we would have won that.

Its all besides the point. GIANTS are not that GREAT of an all-time team.

I can GUARANTEE that arizona at least PLAYS in the game that just started.

here we go with the what ifs.

I'm just tired of the what if's man.. PPL trying to make points on what if's. What if the eagles would of not releases TO. What if the Eagles traded the second round pick to get Gonzo this year.

GRRR at the what ifs

WHud if my girl would of let me run it in the poop shooter at 16? I wouldnt have a 12 year old right now that i love with all my heart lol

SPeaking of the JETS, when did they get so damn good? A few weeks ago they beat the Bills in Buffalo, JETS didn't play all that well, BUT Buffalo gave them the win by spotting the Jets a lot of points that day.

Now the Jets look as dominating as the Giants! Weird league this year..... :-\

Browns lose at HOME to the TEXANS!

Johnson30 ]

SPeaking of the JETS, when did they get so damn good? A few weeks ago they beat the Bills in Buffalo, JETS didn't play all that well, BUT Buffalo gave them the win by spotting the Jets a lot of points that day.

Now the Jets look as dominating as the Giants! Weird league this year..... :-\

Browns lose at HOME to the TEXANS!

The Jet's actually dominated the Bills. Yeah the Bills gave them a hell of a lot of chances but that was one of the Jet's most complete games of the year. The team is clicking. Favre is finally learning the offense, Jones and Leon are finally getting their rushes. The Defense is one of the best in the league led by Kris Jenkins. The Jets are a force that no one expected to see

I would not say dominate........If Edwards doesn't throw a pick for a TD and fumble inside his 10. Jets lose.

Buffalo had ball inside the red zone 3 times with no points. Jets didn't look good until 4th when their running game took over.

Jets Bills

1st Downs 16 18

3rd down efficiency

5-11 8-13

4th down efficiency

0-0 0-1

Total Yards 297 292

Passing 201 262

Comp-Att

19-28 24-35

Yards per pass

7.2 7.5

Rushing 96 30

Rushing Attempts

5 17

Yards per rush

3.8 1.8

Penalties 5-34 7-45

Turnovers 1 3

Fumbles lost

0 1

Interceptions thrown

1 2

Possession 29:56 30:04

NY Jets 26, Buffalo 17

I love how everyone wants to hate a winner. Everyone that is saying their team is better than the titans are full of shit. The Titans have done what most teams have failed to do and that's beat the teams they should beat. They have some tough games coming up, but if they play like they have, not including yesterday, they will be fine and have a very good chance at going to the big game.

While the Jets played well yesterday, the Titans beat the Titans. I really don't know what their coaching staff was thinking. 10 or so carries for the whole game? Fischer must have gotten a little brain damage from his tandem jump. :P You have been bruising teams all year with the run and you decide to air it out all day?

Titans are still the best team in the AFC and arguably in the NFL.

Hey philly, why don't you go grab some pine with yer boy Donovan. :D :D

oh please no not that!

C'mon on dude what did u want me to say lol?

He threw 50 yards first half any QB would of been sat.

They already said Mcnabb is starting this thursday. I think it's time for Mcnabb too go. And now is a perfect time to get KOLB 5 games under his belt for next seson.!

They had a poll in philly and the Question was

Did you agree with sitting Mcnabb

89% said yes

11 said no

LOL at unbias. I said the eagles suck lol

PHILLYFAN ]

oh please no not that!

C'mon on dude what did u want me to say lol?

He threw 50 yards first half any QB would of been sat.

They already said Mcnabb is starting this thursday. I think it's time for Mcnabb too go. And now is a perfect time to get KOLB 5 games under his belt for next seson.!

They had a poll in philly and the Question was

Did you agree with sitting Mcnabb

89% said yes

11 said no

LOL at unbias. I said the eagles suck lol

damn you guys must be really pissed to say that.

• 2 weeks later...
COL_GRINDER ]

12_1 So Wut up now Bieeaatches????? :o ;D ;):-*

Two more game and you get my respect. LOL Colts went 13-0 before they lost. Watching the game last night, I'd say Carolina and Tampa are two teams to watch for to shake shit up in the playoffs. :-*

Arcaicviper ]

Dont get to over confident, they could pull a cowboys and be a 1 and done ;D

I respect any team that can win 12 reg. games.

Arcaicviper ]

Dont get to over confident, they could pull a cowboys and be a 1 and done ;D

I am just happy we had a winning year.

• 4 weeks later...

Just remember my friend... unless you get to, and take the final game... your record won't mean anything. LOL Like the Patriots last year. No one even remembers they went undefeated in their season. Just remember them LOSING!!!! Hahahaha!!! ok. Sorry. LOL I do, think you guys have one of the best shots at this, this year. :-*