CoD: World at War

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CROWFOOT_
CDBS14 ]

I played cod today...and I cant bring myself to give up Socom for it... sry' date=' but Waw imo isnt good......butthats just me.....I wont be buying it myself....

socom will get better. give it some time.

[/quote']

cod was working from day one :-* :-*

yeah. but they should have stuck wiht modern weapons... I just cant stand the WW2 shooters anymore...

UNCLE-SID25 ]

My friends list shows only socom... Or I boot them the hell of my friends list. >:(

OH lol :D

NICE..!! For sure. Dude You will never catch me playin COD5 (campaign maybe).

But F That. We had this convo on the 101 forums.

And I came up with .. - Even with connection issues.. missing features... and all the problems... Its still WAY BETTER than COD4 was.. and COD5 is COD4 with a different timeframe.

Proportions are still the same... For some reason the characters are outlandishly huge... compared to the environment.

I would never play in a competetion.. let alone play the game online period.

If you played COD5 for one day you will hate it just like if a none socom player plays it for one day, it takes a while getting use to. If your a gamer and like game play/ features/ graphics.. etc you will love COD. Its really tough to play socom when all these games are out there thats just our opinion and I think chilli knows that too because he plays a lot of different games and on different systems too.

By the way. ITS NOT COD 5.. STOP SAYING THAT. ITS COD : WAW, Call of Duty : World at War... lol

MaluNYMets ]

If you played COD5 for one day you will hate it just like if a none socom player plays it for one day' date=' it takes a while getting use to. If your a gamer and like game play/ features/ graphics.. etc you will love COD. Its really tough to play socom when all these games are out there thats just our opinion and I think chilli knows that too because he plays a lot of different games and on different systems too.

By the way. ITS NOT COD 5.. STOP SAYING THAT. ITS COD : WAW, Call of Duty : World at War... lol

Agreed & AGREED ;D

MaluNYMets ]

If you played COD5 for one day you will hate it just like if a none socom player plays it for one day' date=' it takes a while getting use to. If your a gamer and like game play/ features/ graphics.. etc you will love COD. Its really tough to play socom when all these games are out there thats just our opinion and I think chilli knows that too because he plays a lot of different games and on different systems too.

and if by gameplay u mean thoughtless online gameplay that takes the skill of a child to master. then yes i agree. but yes even i have been taken by all these new games, like LBP and i even rented fallout which was kinda cool. been dyeing to rent mirrors edge, just havent had the time.

MaluNYMets ]

SOMEBODY SAID IT, IT IS COD WAW. not 5.

COWonCRACK ]
MaluNYMets ]

and if by gameplay u mean thoughtless online gameplay that takes the skill of a child to master. then yes i agree. but yes even i have been taken by all these new games, like LBP and i even rented fallout which was kinda cool. been dyeing to rent mirrors edge, just havent had the time.

I could say the same about socom. You have a crappy connection your a God. If it takes a skill of a child why does everyone hate it and suck at it? But yeah I think we are losing track on Tows original question. If you guys are writing a review go a little more depth as in private match/game play.

ive said countless times the private match could be good if there are restrictions, and i hate the game because its so easy to be good at.any1 can run around iwth a type 100 and spray a door as he walks by and get 3 kills. doesnt work so well on socom. and ive never seen someone lag terribly to the point it helped them. if you lag on socom it works both ways. u lag yourself and u see the other lagging. but the only time i have ever noticed some one lagging is in the ranked server rooms. i guess a better way of saying it is i hate the fact that COD attracts young honorless players who will do anything for a kill, no matter how cheap, or pathetic it makes them look. shit if i could go join a room where people actually werent running around with spray and prays and actually aimed when shooting, or the smgs etc were weakened and the rifle grenades and perks taken completely out of the game, COD would be fuckin orgasmic.

the private match on COD "WaW" (:D) could be fun, but restrictions must be put into place. as stated before.

COWonCRACK ]

shit if i could go join a room where people actually werent running around with spray and prays and actually aimed when shooting, or the smgs etc were weakened and the rifle grenades and perks taken completely out of the game, COD would be fuckin orgasmic.

the private match on COD "WaW" (:D) could be fun, but restrictions must be put into place. as stated before.

well basically that is all were asking. lol

this thread wasn't put up to see if it was going to sell, or be similar to Socom.. it is to gauge interest for a tourny. :duh:

RNG187 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

:duh:

LOL owned.

lol just when i get killed by chili, rng sees fit to come fuck me hard just as they lower my body into my grave. sick bastard.

but yes chili ive said that like every other post, im just making sure its obvious what needs to be restricted. i work hard to be the best, and its just so dissapointing to watch some 5 year old run around with a gun that makes it easy to be good with no hard work or skill. and COD "WaW" (5) has alot of those 5 year olds.

COWonCRACK ]
RNG187 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

:duh:

LOL owned.

lol just when i get killed by chili' date=' rng sees fit to come fuck me hard just as they lower my body into my grave. sick bastard.

but yes chili ive said that like every other post, im just making sure its obvious what needs to be restricted. i work hard to be the best, and its just so dissapointing to watch some 5 year old run around with a gun that makes it easy to be good with no hard work or skill. and COD "WaW" (5) has alot of those 5 year olds.

[/quote']

lol, five year olds reminds me of a canadian kid yesterday that said he doesnt speak american.