CoD: World at War

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

single player, zombies and co-op are really cool. but the online is just to much adhd/meth heads and assholes and not enough patience and teamwork. 90% of the guns are over powered and take 0 skill to use. i mean the stg has almost no recoil which is complete bullshit. and that damn p-100 will kill in 1 shot, people just spray past doorways and get like 2 kills. there is no skill in that.

COWonCRACK ]

single player, zombies and co-op are really cool. but the online is just to much adhd/meth heads and assholes and not enough patience and teamwork. 90% of the guns are over powered and take 0 skill to use. i mean the stg has almost no recoil which is complete bullshit. and that damn p-100 will kill in 1 shot, people just spray past doorways and get like 2 kills. there is no skill in that.

I hear ya man, but you are basing your opinion on other peoples game play, NOT the game itself.

Half of that doesn't matter in a private room.

Besides if a gun is that easy to kill with, im guessing it is kinda realistic ;)

(you can use it too) You said the P-100 will kill in one shot..

Do you think killing a man with one gunshot is outrageous.!?

Dont play their game, play private games with clans & friends.!

I dont know why people in general cant seem to do that on WaW or CoD4. I play that way most of the time.. in private, w/ no respawn, no shit talkers, no launchers, no rockets.

And with all of the other available game options, i just dont see how you cant make it work for you.

(not you specifically COW, but anyone in general)

I'm gonna set up a room on WaW so it is custom made for Socrack heads, & then i'll post exactly how, so people can try it like that with other clans. Then i would like to hear their opinions.

Chili-Palmer ]
COWonCRACK ]

I hear ya man, but you are basing your opinion on other peoples game play, NOT the game itself.

Half of that doesn't matter in a private room.

Besides if a gun is that easy to kill with, im guessing it is kinda realistic ;)

(you can use it too) You said the P-100 will kill in one shot..

Do you think killing a man with one gunshot is outrageous.!?

Dont play their game, play private games with clans & friends.!

I dont know why people in general cant seem to do that on WaW or CoD4. I play that way most of the time.. in private, w/ no respawn, no shit talkers, no launchers, no rockets.

And with all of the other available game options, i just dont see how you cant make it work for you.

(not you specifically COW, but anyone in general)

I'm gonna set up a room on WaW so it is custom made for Socrack heads, & then i'll post exactly how, so people can try it like that with other clans. Then i would like to hear their opinions.

Yo PS3 or XBOX. Hit me up we can join up with you and test it out if you want. There is more people playing COD then socom by LARGE numbers. You can't evaluate a couple of parties you were in thinking those are all players in general. We play every night. We have about 4-5 parties rolling around in S&D so your bound to come across us and we are all about team work.

like i said, the game is good, single player is great, zombies and co-op great, the online is terrible. and no the p100 is an smg, it should have a shit ton more recoil and much less accuracy. and when the p100 kills in 1 shot when a bolt action or normal rifle cant.? no there is no skill in most of those weapons. the online play is terrible because theres people who will do anything for a kill, especially those bouncing bettys. Takes absolutly no skill. The weapon damage should be relative to its class and real life. when the smg is as powerful or more powerful then a rifle, its bull shit. the m1a1 has as much power as a garand if not more, but in real life the m1a1 wasnt reliable past 75 yards or so, and as a .45 caliber weapon it lacked the stopping power it needed. i.e. germans would get shot yet keep running. STG 44 included, that has 0 recoil, which is bullshit!. it should shoot as bad as the damn BAR. and the type 100 was an 8mm weapon, which is less powerful then the 9mm luger, or the .45 colt. although the type shoots at a higher fps which means if anything the bullets would have a better chance to penetrate the body. maybe.

but if it is a private match, perks are off, hardcore on, and people dont run around spraying with an smg like a douche, it is a great game.

Well all I can say is COD5 is A big hit with my guys, we all love the online play is just like COD4 but with bigger maps. I guess it would'nt have gone over as well as it did if Socom didn't turn out to be the biggest piece of crap in crap land. I mean we are over a month into it and still online probs, lag,lag,lag,lag. But as far as cod TOW we are all playing it with no intention to stop. Tow get a tourney started for it.

lol ya, i dont mind the load times with socom and i rarely lag, its just the damn freezes that make me play COD5(zombies or co-op only). socom is like a glass door, you can see the greatness, but its just out of reach. and COD5 does lag, but its not obvious. join a room and shoot some1 with a garand or a rifle like it, the player wont even be moving but half the time it wont register the first shot. not to mention someone jumping. Jumping is proven to cause lag by the players in CEVO and CAL(at least COD4, havent heard anything about COD5 yet.)

RNG187 ]

O&A WOW > COD WOW

World of War..!?

COWonCRACK ]

lol ya' date=' i dont mind the load times with socom and i rarely lag, its just the damn freezes that make me play COD5(zombies or co-op only). socom is like a glass door, you can see the greatness, but its just out of reach. and COD5 does lag, but its not obvious. join a room and shoot some1 with a garand or a rifle like it, the player wont even be moving but half the time it wont register the first shot. not to mention someone jumping. Jumping is proven to cause lag by the players in CEVO and CAL(at least COD4, havent heard anything about COD5 yet.)

Very true.. you can see what it could've been, or what they meant for it to be, but it currently just isn't.

Chili-Palmer ]
RNG187 ]

O&A WOW > COD WOW

World of War..!?

COWonCRACK ]

lol ya' date=' i dont mind the load times with socom and i rarely lag, its just the damn freezes that make me play COD5(zombies or co-op only). socom is like a glass door, you can see the greatness, but its just out of reach. and COD5 does lag, but its not obvious. join a room and shoot some1 with a garand or a rifle like it, the player wont even be moving but half the time it wont register the first shot. not to mention someone jumping. Jumping is proven to cause lag by the players in CEVO and CAL(at least COD4, havent heard anything about COD5 yet.)

Very true.. you can see what it could've been, or what they meant for it to be, but it currently just isn't.

What chilli said. I tried my best to stay loyal to socom but I can't with the product that slant six put out theres no way I can stay with socom. The break between socom CA and Confrontation gave me the opportunity to play a lot of games online both on ps3 and xbox. I got to say I grade games a little more tougher now and socom is not one of the top games out. You can see that by just plain out looking at then number of people on socom and the number of people on COD.

COWonCRACK ]

well on my playlist there is still a huge majority playing Socom over COD. and i have a full freinds list. i wouldnt go that far. Socom is still the number 1 online. i just counted 18 socom, 6 COD. Socom is a great game, you just gotta avoid the ranked rooms is all. you wont have near the lag or freezez.

and there are 2 play GTAIV

well... thats going to be different with everyone i would imagine. I have about 70 on my friends list and 9 are playing waw, 2 are playing modern warfare, and 2 are playing lbp. I don't play socom, so my friends list wont have hardcore socom players on it. If socom is your main game, of course you're going to have a bunch of socom friends to play with.

COWonCRACK ]

well on my playlist there is still a huge majority playing Socom over COD. and i have a full freinds list. i wouldnt go that far. Socom is still the number 1 online. i just counted 18 socom, 6 COD. Socom is a great game, you just gotta avoid the ranked rooms is all. you wont have near the lag or freezez.

Of course..!!

Thats like saying the Ford dealership has a bunch of Mustangs on it. I bet it does. lol

My PS3 friendslist has about 70+ names on it, & i see mostly Resistance, & LBP, then Socom, then CoD, etc..

Xbox frinds list is another story obviously, but it is mostly CoD:WaW, Left for Dead, then Gears2. (as far as shooters)

COWonCRACK ]

Friends list isn't accurate it usually has members of the game you play the most. I am talking about the game itself where you see how many users.

Guest CROWFOOT_

I played cod today...and I cant bring myself to give up Socom for it... sry, but Waw imo isnt good......butthats just me.....I wont be buying it myself....

socom will get better. give it some time.