LOL! Plaxico Burress Shoots Himself in LEG!

He could of gotten the gun licensed! Then he wouldnt be in this situation.

But looks like he might of played his last game for giants. And if the mayor keeps pushing the issue might be his last game in the NFL for some time. I guess the state holds a 3.5 year automatic prison term for having a firm arm unlicensed and that it fired off hurts his case. They will say someone could of died over his stupid mistake.

Giants looks more intimidating with Burress in the line up then not. Just cause they won and threw 300 yards doesnt mean there better with out him. If gaints fans dont want burress I'll sure and hell take him lol

PHILLYFAN ]

He could of gotten the gun licensed! Then he wouldnt be in this situation.

But looks like he might of played his last game for giants. And if the mayor keeps pushing the issue might be his last game in the NFL for some time. I guess the state holds a 3.5 year automatic prison term for having a firm arm unlicensed and that it fired off hurts his case. They will say someone could of died over his stupid mistake.

Giants looks more intimidating with Burress in the line up then not. Just cause they won and threw 300 yards doesnt mean there better with out him. If gaints fans dont want burress I'll sure and hell take him lol

He'll be coming to Cleveland to replace Edwards, you can have Edwards instead :)

P.S. 2000!

CDBS14 ]

it is hard to get a gun license in NYC' date=' as guns are illegal here.

[/quote']

I would think it would be easier for a Famous person to obtain one. Ya he could hire someone, but who wants to feel prison and be followed even though its better then dying lol.

On sports center they had a nice little clip with Karl Malone I tried looking for it but couldnt find it. But what he said was "Why do you need a gun" "What DID YOU do to need a gun" "You know ur famous so why put ur self in that position"

I mean Hixon from the gaints walked out of his house and was robbed on his front lawn last week. Alot dont know about it cause hes not a "Burress" type player.

ALOT of ppl said in interviews I've seen with them saying if Sean Taylor had a gun he be still here and be dominating the opps.

SO i guess it's a catch-22 but I do think famous ppl should be allowed to get a license for a gun. BUT have limits on carrying it. maybe for house only and if your going out and wanna wear alot of bling then hire someone for that day. Also seems like teams have body guards for players if need be. I'm sure a team would rather lend u there BG then having there franchise and name tarnised (I.E. dont call me pacman jones)

Also famous ppl should always live with a fence around the house with one entrance and having someone up front writing license numbers and shit like that as they go in. Sounds stupid but you cant put a price tag on ur life

PHILLYFAN ]
CDBS14 ]

it is hard to get a gun license in NYC' date=' as guns are illegal here.

[/quote']

I would think it would be easier for a Famous person to obtain one. Ya he could hire someone, but who wants to feel prison and be followed even though its better then dying lol.

On sports center they had a nice little clip with Karl Malone I tried looking for it but couldnt find it. But what he said was "Why do you need a gun" "What DID YOU do to need a gun" "You know ur famous so why put ur self in that position"

I mean Hixon from the gaints walked out of his house and was robbed on his front lawn last week. Alot dont know about it cause hes not a "Burress" type player.

ALOT of ppl said in interviews I've seen with them saying if Sean Taylor had a gun he be still here and be dominating the opps.

SO i guess it's a catch-22 but I do think famous ppl should be allowed to get a license for a gun. BUT have limits on carrying it. maybe for house only and if your going out and wanna wear alot of bling then hire someone for that day. Also seems like teams have body guards for players if need be. I'm sure a team would rather lend u there BG then having there franchise and name tarnised (I.E. dont call me pacman jones)

Also famous ppl should always live with a fence around the house with one entrance and having someone up front writing license numbers and shit like that as they go in. Sounds stupid but you cant put a price tag on ur life

now what if they get drunk on a party, or an argument and pull out a gun, and kill a some people

The sideline commentator on Fox discussed it and said there was no reason for Plex to even be in a place where he would need a gun. I agree, he talked when he would get wanded at a door and everyone would, he said "Does everyone gets wanded?" and they said "Yeah" so he decided to leave. I hope it makes sense, still getting the crackers out of my eyes.

CDBS14 ]

now what if they get drunk on a party' date=' or an argument and pull out a gun, and kill a some people

[/quote']

Ala, Jason Williams!! :D

One point, having a gun in your house for protection is very different than carrying out in public.

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

now what if they get drunk on a party' date=' or an argument and pull out a gun, and kill a some people

[/quote']

Ala, Jason Williams!! :D

One point, having a gun in your house for protection is very different than carrying out in public.

a privately owned gun is fine by me, now going around clubbing and drunk carrying a handgun is just crazy to me.